Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-04-2017, 06:54 AM
Experiencer

need help understanfing one experience

Hi

My brother told me this was a near death experince, nyt I'm not sure.

This one time (at band camp. Jk) When i was overly stressed, i ran for a long time while the weather was synny and hot. Obviously i got a heat stroke or something and passed out. I remember three people finding me even though i was unconcious. They Were talking and finally called for the paramedics. At some point i remember being on this tunnel. My sense of touch was heightened, there was no time, everything was black nyt i remember the touch of the paramedics, being put in an ambulance and stuff. I could feel everything that was happening even though my other senses and my brain was not active.

Is there someone here who has experienced the same, or someone who can explain what really happened to me?
Old 26-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Master
it doesn't sound like what i've heard about NDEs, where there are 'out of body'
experiences. you perhaps were "near death" if you'd over taxed your physical
form, and no assistance had happened by. what you've described is more like
an altered consciousness. the brain was unable to process whatever sensory
input you might've had, except the more basic touch sensations seem to have
remained functional.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Experiencer

I agree.. it doesn't sound like a NDE. More like you were on the verge of unconsciousness.. but not completely out.

There are other members here who have more experience with them who are likely to be more accurate in their assessments.
Old 26-04-2017, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
Some people would explain such experience as an hallucination, or dream episode during a period of semi-consciousness.
I am not saying ALL such experiences couldn't be explained in that way. Maybe some CAN be....

But there is also a phenomenon called "Dual Consciousness". Some Astral projectors know this; they are aware of their physical bodies as well as their Astral bodies at the same time. So is it possible you were having an "Out of Body Experience" at the time? It could be.
Dual Consciousness is not something I have experienced but is well-documented by others who have this ability.
Old 26-04-2017, 05:13 PM
Master
I travel a lot OBE and the tunnel you describe is very commonly seen after the consciousness leaves the body but before it 'arrives' somewhere else. We call them Votex's or worm holes - it's a transit tunnel basically between realms and states of consciousness.

There are many ways to leave the body using other bodies like the astral body to travel in. If we see no body or sense it around us then we're traveling as pure consciousness. This is a very expedite way to travel actually and my preferred method actually. However it is very tied to the physical body and we are quickly snapped back into it when needed.
Consciousness is non-local. Meaning it doesn't reside in your head or heart, but in a field all around you and on multiple dimensions and it can come and go as needed. They body is only 'base camp' so to speak - a place consciousness returns to. Healer doing remote healings on people in surgery commonly find the consciousness of the person 2-6 feet outside the body and watching the surgery. Consciousness is capable of great travel in a multidimensional landscape and is often out and about while the body is disengaged like in sleep or unconsciousness.

If you are aware of what is happening to your body but your consciousness is located somewhere else where it is also aware of those surroundings this can be a form of Bi-location or duel consciousness. Which is another thing which we are capable of doing and isn't that hard to do but isn't something many know about and often will only experience under duress when the body is stressed or randomly accidentally, unless one can consciously do it as part of an evolving tools set of higher consciousness abilities.

NDE's, OBE's and Bi-Location are all simular, at least from our human perspective and on the surface, but there are differences which are desernable with multiple expereinces of each type, which is not something most people get to expereince and thus examine and research. So for all practical purposes and from a layman understanding given limited languge your brother was right, however with a little more knowledge your expereince would be concedered an OBE. (Out of body Expereince)
Old 27-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Experiencer

what i gather from this, is that it was a nde, since i was on the verge of drath, my body in what the physical and conciousness on the tunnel going somewhere.
was i on the prick of dying or was i going somewhere else? That remains a question, i think.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
But there is also a phenomenon called "Dual Consciousness". Some Astral projectors know this; they are aware of their physical bodies as well as their Astral bodies at the same time. So is it possible you were having an "Out of Body Experience" at the time? It could be.
Dual Consciousness is not something I have experienced but is well-documented by others who have this ability.
It happened to me the other day. It was strange. I thought how could I be aping when I am aware of my physical body. The experience ended quickly probably because I was aware of it.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
Hi

My brother told me this was a near death experince, nyt I'm not sure.

This one time (at band camp. Jk) When i was overly stressed, i ran for a long time while the weather was synny and hot. Obviously i got a heat stroke or something and passed out. I remember three people finding me even though i was unconcious. They Were talking and finally called for the paramedics. At some point i remember being on this tunnel. My sense of touch was heightened, there was no time, everything was black nyt i remember the touch of the paramedics, being put in an ambulance and stuff. I could feel everything that was happening even though my other senses and my brain was not active.

Is there someone here who has experienced the same, or someone who can explain what really happened to me?

I do not think anyone can tell you for sure. The paramedics would be the best to know if you died or not. It could be a near death experience or you could have just passed out and ap. I have read people who are very stressed and pass out have an out of body experience.
Old 27-04-2017, 03:05 PM
Experiencer

Can you have a nde without actually dying? Like on the verge of death, soul is not sure what to do so it goes in to the tunnel described before.
Old 27-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Master

I have not experienced nde. I have read many times that people have experienced it and they come back to tell people what happened. I just remembered I had a client many years ago. She had a near death experience. She nearly died. She told her husband her experience but he did not believe her.