Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Merlin6

Felynx,
In my philosophy, everything is part of God's creation, (with a little help from the 7 Rishi's). Evolution did the rest. Earth formed according to universal laws established in the beginning and universes continue to be formed by the same laws today.
Objects do indeed have an energy signature, they also have a consciousness. Who's to say they aren't one and the same?
The 'Secret Doctrine' treats of these things.

CJ82SKY,
If that's where your belief is at, then I applaud you for having the courage of your own convictions.
I'm a pussycat person myself.

Regards
Merlin6
Old 15-03-2011, 03:21 PM
CJ82Sky

merlin - yay to the kitties :)
my reasons to believe lie in personal memories specifically of life as a wolf, as well as of a horse, with those lives interspersed with my human lives. i also have a cat who believes she has been human more than feline (or any other animal for that matter) because whenever we have lose a family member (another cat) she asks questions of the communicator that are very human-like. i.e. most animals are very accepting and understanding of death, and their issues/depression are based around missing their friend rather than questioning the afterlife - they all (ime) seem pretty calm about reincarnation and know they will come back when it is time. but this cat in particular was asking about spirits taking her away, and where did her friend go, etc. which struck both me and the communicator as odd.

my memories are around life as a wolf, and life as a horse, both in a time when there are also humans and my first life memory is ancient egypt with these animal lives coming after so that's what i base my beliefs on. however i know that all the "proof" in the world for me does not make is so for anyone else.

i've learned to live and learn, share and accept, and just because you "know" something is right for you or was your past life, accept it for yourself (no need to change what you believe for religious doctrine imo) but to also not expect others to adopt or accept your beliefs as their own - so in turn respect and accept theirs. it's made for some very wonderful intellectual conversations with my friend who was raised strict catholic and maintains many of her beliefs while also learning and believing in some things such as reincarnation and so on.

good stuff!

love the conversations in this forum guys! :)
Old 15-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Valus

http://uranianheart.blogspot.com/201...thout-end.html
Old 22-05-2011, 03:36 AM
essencespiritual

If we surrender to God, we are free of karma. How is that? Because when we perform our work as an offering to the Supreme Lord, it is no longer within the realm of material existence. Just like gravity—the law is only effective within the atmosphere of the earth. Once you go beyond the atmosphere of the earth you can float. The law of gravity is no longer relevant. Similarly, when we surrender to Krishna—when we offer our activities to Krishna, when we offer our words to Krishna sincerely—we will come out of the limitations of material existence. Those actions and words are free of karma.

By Radhanath Swami