Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Mountain-Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There's not much space to talk to people in a place like this. Everyone is already the master of the universe and comes with presumptions they seem to think are answers.
I have a theory about the space issue.

I narrow minded person, a person who's perception is confined by beliefs has an internally small space with which to move around in.
Though they are not aware of it because they think they have all the answers.
All the answers is a lot of stuff so it must require a lot of space.
So they think they are internally expansive, to accomodate the huge amount of data.
But all that has happened is their beliefs have reduced the volume of the their inner space, thus not much data is required to fill it up.
And you get thoughts like, "Oh this is the truth about reality, it answers all my questions, i am fulfilled, there is nothing else to know"

They think they have expanded to know the truth, but all they have done is reduce and create a belief they have found the truth.
Believing self to be an infinite god helps to sell it.
Getting rid of the very tiny individual self( the ego) also helps sell it.
It's just a theory.
Quote:
The paradigm is if you wnat be the one who had the answer just bung out a coule of capital Loves, and spice it up with acceptance, perhaps pour some silence and space on it, and ta daaaaa...
I find it interesting that some who do the whole capitol lettering thing are also the ones who claim words as useless tools for realizing truth.
Quote:
I'm just saying, no conversation can be has unless you comply to the presumed paradigm teacher/student master/minion healer/healee reader/read, or what ever presumption happens to need sating and validating.
And I'm saying that a conversation is being had, though it's not a productive one. That it does not progress anywhere.
If someone is attached to a particular idea, has a strong belief about it, they aren't going to budge.
Their belief is rock solid and as long as they are attached to it, they can't move.
One can still have a converstion with them, but if you want to go look at something else, and converse about that, they either will not or cannot.
So to me, it's not black and white, conversation-no conversation... it's what quality is the conversation.
Quote:
It's so predominant people say to me 'thanks for the advise', when I'm just saying something... so it's a difficult environment, but what can ya do?
Why is people appreciating what you have said a problem for you?
Or if it's the environment, as you have said, please expand on what this difficulty is.
But you said, "what can ya do?', which i interpret as you are having difficulty with it.
Old 16-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Master
Page 44 and haven't read too much.

I like making it up as you go along, yesterdays pattern doesn't fit, try a new one, that doesn't work, look around and there's usually something useful at hand.

Isn't it wonderful that we all have a passing acquaintance with letting the big words come through... seeing them fall out of these wanting husks, take wing and vanquish unease.

And yes, we could get a guilt covered stool and charge for the unfolding but that'd be a fool's blessing unless it was a torrent... then what time might we have to find a gilt covered stool. Unless given by the mildly obsequious...unless given.