Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Deactivated Account
need patience. become a trucker

have had a string of good luck bouncing to texas and back in five days. week after week. thats about 3200 to 3400 miles per trip. not bad in the trucking world.

now reality has set in. two days waiting on a load back. going on 11 hours sitting at a dock being loaded. this can be an every week thing sometimes to. its a real hard pill to swallow living in a truck at the mercy of everything. but the good thing and there is a lot of good things in my view. teaches one how to go with the flow. go with what is. surrendering to circumstances. time to meditate during such situations. the last three days i have extended my meditations 2x. would i rather not be stuck at a shipper for hours on end? would i rather not be stuck 1600 miles from home? yes. but there is always a good side to things. and keeping that in view makes things much easier for me.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 21-08-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
have had a string of good luck bouncing to texas and back in five days. week after week. thats about 3200 to 3400 miles per trip. not bad in the trucking world.

now reality has set in. two days waiting on a load back. going on 11 hours sitting at a dock being loaded. this can be an every week thing sometimes to. its a real hard pill to swallow living in a truck at the mercy of everything. but the good thing and there is a lot of good things in my view. teaches one how to go with the flow. go with what is. surrendering to circumstances. time to meditate during such situations. the last three days i have extended my meditations 2x. would i rather not be stuck at a shipper for hours on end? would i rather not be stuck 1600 miles from home? yes. but there is always a good side to things. and keeping that in view makes things much easier for me.

Awesome. Not that I'd become a trucker, but recognising opportunities where I can practice greater patience is a good idea for me in my life as well.