Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 11-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Knower

Post Divination Incident with Akinator & 8ball - a foreboding

I never got around to sharing this until now, even though i really shouldve shared it alot sooner. I even almost forget all of this even happened, was literally on the brink.

First things first; Iralicus is the name of a being who's also probably my higher self. the short story is that 9 years ago, it started out just as a random name I "out of nowhere just thought up, and believed to be completely imaginary" and then, following those 9 years, ive had spiritual occurences suggesting the complete opposite aswell as suggesting Iralicus being my higher self. I've also seemed to perked the interest of a few archangels & fallen enough for them to reach out seemingly for no reason; other than it having something to do with Iralicus also.

Almost exactly a month ago from now, I was messing around with Akinator & 8ball

It started out with a game of Akinator
(if you're not aware, Akinator is a guessing game in which the Akinator, tries to guess a character of your choice, by having you answer questions about the character in a yes/no/probably/probably not/i dont know, fashion.

for ****s and giggles I decided to answer according to what I knew about Iralicus. ...which is where things got interesting.

It was on around question 20, and akinator guessed Beelzebub. Following that we got other guesses such as mephistopheles, Demons, Djinns. the Final question or so, Akinator asked "is your character The Dark One" and then immiediately after guessed the devil, before giving up and admitting defeat.

a couple hours later I started messing with 8ball (Digital 8ball, and not the physical one. the effect is the same regardless but i'd have to be out of my mind to do it with a physical one. an 8ball is basicly a "bot" that answers questions with a yes/maybe/idk/no type answer)

At this point, I had just voiced my unhappiness regarding a month-long complete absence of spiritual activity. Which is when I suddenly got the idea of asking the following question;
"8ball, is Iralicus in hell?"

the Answer I got:
"Maybe, in a few weeks, if you're lucky"

Now, if you're familiar with 8ball you know how random & inconsistent it can be. so naturally I decided to ask again.
Which lead to something rather interesting if not rather creepy.

Q: has Iralicus been to heaven?
A: I dont think so, no
Q: is Iralicus going to hell anytime soon?
A: I strongly believe so
Q: Will Iralicus burn in the near future?
A: Yes, duh?
Q: Will Iralicus be sent to purgatory?
A: As I see it, yes.

After that I decided to stop. then i came back a couple hours later, after having been encouraged by someone I trust regarding the spiritual, to ask some questions in order to dig out some more information

Q: did Iralicus answer the previous questions?
A: Don't count on it
Q: did Iralicus answer MY previous questions?
A: in theory, yes.
Q: is someone other than Iralicus answering?
A: My reply is no
Q: 8ball, is an entity answering through you?
A: it smells like it
Q: is it a group conciousness?
A "y35"
Q: is the group conciousness from the light?
A: Anything is possible.

Then Two weeks after this. I went back to 8ball

Q: should I summon the devil again? (referring to the whole episode with Akinator, I had shared the results with a friend, and their first reaction was to nickname Akinator "The Devil")
A: it looks like it
Q: is Iralicus going to hell by the way?
A: Yes, definetly.