Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Knower

What is the significance of dreams?

I know people say we dream about certain things because we think of them but I ve noticed that a lot of the times, my dreams have come true.

And as far as the person whom I think is my soulmate, I have seen him in my dreams ever since we separated.
Earlier I used to think its because I miss him but I ve gone weeks without seeing him in my dream even though I have thought of him and missed him.

I have being with other people and being mad into them but had never received dreams like these about them. Maybe 1 or 2 but they weren't romantic at all.

Even when I see him in my dreams, its not like I was thinking of him.
I ve had almost 9-10 dreams about him and 1 was incredibly vivid. I still remember the words he told me.
Another dream about him came true. I saw him sitting in the sunshine at college and the next day he was sitting outside in the sun.
So what is the significance of dreams? Do repetitive dreams about someone a sign of the subconscious mind trying to convey something or its a soul connection with the other person ??