Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Knower

Most of our twin flames are not on earth with us

I've heard that many times and people say people are going nuts thinking their twin flame is on earth and that they 'feel' the connections. (not my words. i'm just repeating them. and i only found out about TFs cuz i felt like i was going nuts with something. ha. having an experience i never heard of. I'm new to all this. I only discovred TF trying to find an answer to something. What about pepole saying most of our TFs are not incarnated?
Old 12-08-2017, 09:50 AM
Experiencer

I feel most of our TFs are not incarnated at the same time. I base that on all I read about what so many say, and ask "is this my TF?". If it truly is your TF, you won't have to ask such a question. Also, I feel a TF isn't necessarily a lover or mate. It can be a friend, sibling (how about identical twins?), parent or child.
To pay a psychic to find a TF is nonsense and charlatans have taken advantage of the desperate, making it a silly and possibly harmful fad. If you're intended to meet, you will. If not, you won't because likely you haven't been incarnated at the same time.

When I met my TF I'd never heard of such a thing...yet this person was driving me crazy so much so I thought I had a serious mental problem. When I learned about TFs 38 years later after a NDE...BAM...!!! It all instantly fell into place.
If you know deep inside that person is the other half of you, that what one lacks the other can help with and you see yourself in him/her... it's your TF.
As was my case, many TFs actually look alike.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:41 PM
Knower

thanks for the reply. i have seen people say before that if you have doubt it is not. i actually don't agree with that. i think it is ignoring many other factors, such as some people have much more skeptical personalities than others and will use their head more and ignore other things. it may take them a longer time. there are many other factors too. what about denial? also some people don't want it to be real or true so their focus is on finding reasons it's not. of course it's very possible you could just have a person who has the personality traits to be completely sure someone is a twin flame when it is not and you can have someone with a real twin flame doubting it. (of course, nobody on the outside can know that for them.) it's so funny to me that people will say if you are asking questions that's not it. some people have the nature to ask questions about everything. haha. no offense. i'm not saying you're wrong. just my opinion. it's also ignoring other factors. also to me a twin flame would not be a friend or sibling. those would be soul mates if it was more than a friend or sibling. i do agree i would never pay a psychic.

thanks for answering. nice to get others opinions.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
thanks for the reply. i have seen people say before that if you have doubt it is not. i actually don't agree with that. i think it is ignoring many other factors, such as some people have much more skeptical personalities than others and will use their head more and ignore other things. it may take them a longer time. there are many other factors too. what about denial? also some people don't want it to be real or true so their focus is on finding reasons it's not. of course it's very possible you could just have a person who has the personality traits to be completely sure someone is a twin flame when it is not and you can have someone with a real twin flame doubting it. (of course, nobody on the outside can know that for them.) it's so funny to me that people will say if you are asking questions that's not it. some people have the nature to ask questions about everything. haha. no offense. i'm not saying you're wrong. just my opinion. it's also ignoring other factors. also to me a twin flame would not be a friend or sibling. those would be soul mates if it was more than a friend or sibling. i do agree i would never pay a psychic.

thanks for answering. nice to get others opinions.

You're welcome...!

I understand what you're saying and I can't/won't disagree with you. What I've said is, as you've said, my opinion (sorry if I didn't make that clear). I'm not an expert, just speaking from my own experience and what some others have said in doing research that resonates with me. Doesn't mean it's the gospel truth (it may well be for me, but I can't/won't assume it's a blanket everyone falls under. We all, as you've pointed out, have different opinions in our experiences). We need to communicate those experiences, no matter if they make sense or not...in order to learn. I always say in spiritual matters beware of the person who says "I'm right...you're wrong". To do that they'd need some pretty convincing evidence.
It may be that just as there are different races of people, there might be different types of consciousness. I've wondered this without any connection to the subject of TFs.

On the surface I denied my experiences with my TF, but deep inside I knew I was only fooling myself...and tried even to deny that...lol.

I doubt if anyone has a true grasp on the TF phenomena...but then I could be wrong about that, too.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxane9
I've heard that many times and people say people are going nuts thinking their twin flame is on earth and that they 'feel' the connections. (not my words. i'm just repeating them. and i only found out about TFs cuz i felt like i was going nuts with something. ha. having an experience i never heard of. I'm new to all this. I only discovred TF trying to find an answer to something. What about pepole saying most of our TFs are not incarnated?

It is possible. If TF can incarnate 20 or 30 years after each other it is possible that they decided not to reincarnate together every lifetime.

I have read that some go nuts feeling the connection when the twinflame hasn't incarnated with them and that is troubling. If the twinflame hasn't incarnated with them that TF should be a non-intrusive supportive presence so that the TF here could feel free to experience all they should in this life so that it benefits both flame. They both will be better for it when they meet again. My opinion.