Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2005, 10:40 PM
auricman

Blocked

Personaly i would love to astrol project, but i can't :?
all i can do at the moment is something i call "half-asltrol projection" where i am still mostly awear of my souroundings but i can project myself into other realms, eg the angel realm. I can't do normal astrol projectoin because I have a really really strong mental block against being possesed and against astrol projection =/
its so strong that i had a mate try and break it a while ago, but it didn't work, he ended up throwing up blood after my block was too strong. well anyway at least it stops any unwanted spirits possessing me :)

soooooo jsut thought id share that with you all. lol

Auricman
Old 25-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Enlightener

This may come as a delighful suprise to you but there is no such thing as "evil" spirits that want to enter your body. You may be thinking a little too christian for your own good, haha. :P

What is this angelic realm you are talking about? Sounds interesting.
Old 30-01-2006, 10:16 PM
auricman

.....lol

well i don't consider myself christian at all but.....meh lol. But i do consider a spirit that wants to kill me or really hurt me evil lol
well the angel realm is the first ever place i learnt how to project myself into, i got tons of spiritual documents off a guy i used to know and there was a file called phychic ability, and onc ei read it i found it was astrol projection. im gonna make a post called "Astral projection my way (By Auricman)" and i will post my edit of that file i got, my experience was differn't from the one that i read so i changed it.

Auricman
Closed Thread