Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-07-2017, 02:37 PM
Master
Why are we confused about God?

Well I think we all are confused about God, mainly because God has not moved to remove this infection from humanity as a whole yet. So all these different post and threads here are proof that WE are confused, not God. But God is the root cause of it , and he will be the one who removes this curse from us all;

just not today.

And this is a hard thing and truth to realize about God, and I understand that some what. In Romans 11:32 it was God himself who placed all of humanity in this state of being , meaning that is the " Conclusion of it all as of now", and the verse reveals that he did this only to later have mercy on us all. A stunning verse sitting right there in scripture , yet unseen by most in their understanding ; they think the devil has done this. The devil is not responsible for what God does. The devil , like all of us, can only do what God allows and wills.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Master
So we see things different BECAUSE of our state of being, this is why we all have our own views of God. We are all in this state of being BECAUSE God ordained it, NOT the devil or any of us. In Romans 13:1, " Let EVERY soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is NO power but OF God! The powers that be are ORDAINED by God!" Listen , the devil is a power that be , or that is, and God ORDAINED him to be that!

Confusion and unbelief in God are POWERS! They are very powerful states of being thrust on all of humanity. Evil is a power that be, ignorance of the truth of God is a power that be!

Hey, GOD ORDAINED ALL of that!

And THAT is WHY we all are really safe in our ultimate destiny with God, because how we see things is NOT our fault! God knows this!! Which is WHY he NEVER would condemn a human in confusion or ANY state of being we are in, because he knows WHY he created us and it was he who determined all of human history. All of human history , all of our personal conditions we are in, all of this is just the unfolding of the will of God, which is WHY it is like this!

Humans do not control this. We may think we do, which is why we blame each other for it.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
So we see things different BECAUSE of our state of being, this is why we all have our own views of God. We are all in this state of being BECAUSE God ordained it, NOT the devil or any of us. In Romans 13:1, " Let EVERY soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is NO power but OF God! The powers that be are ORDAINED by God!" Listen , the devil is a power that be , or that is, and God ORDAINED him to be that!

Confusion and unbelief in God are POWERS! They are very powerful states of being thrust on all of humanity. Evil is a power that be, ignorance of the truth of God is a power that be!

Hey, GOD ORDAINED ALL of that!

And THAT is WHY we all are really safe in our ultimate destiny with God, because how we see things is NOT our fault! God knows this!! Which is WHY he NEVER would condemn a human in confusion or ANY state of being we are in, because he knows WHY he created us and it was he who determined all of human history. All of human history , all of our personal conditions we are in, all of this is just the unfolding of the will of God, which is WHY it is like this!

Humans do not control this. We may think we do, which is why we blame each other for it.

We argue with each other because of our personal condition; we see what we see because of this, we write and post threads based on this reality. WE understand and comprehend because of this precondition. We believe or are in a state of unbelief based on this. None of us created this condition, none of us created religion or confusion or anything we see in humanity , including Atheism; all things, all cycles , all of this was determined by God.

This is my present view , and it does not make it right ; I am under the same confusion as any human; we all can be completely wrong about anything. Its just how it now is.
Old 22-07-2017, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Well I think we all are confused about God, mainly because God has not moved to remove this infection from humanity as a whole yet. So all these different post and threads here are proof that WE are confused, not God. But God is the root cause of it , and he will be the one who removes this curse from us all;

just not today.

And this is a hard thing and truth to realize about God, and I understand that some what. In Romans 11:32 it was God himself who placed all of humanity in this state of being , meaning that is the " Conclusion of it all as of now", and the verse reveals that he did this only to later have mercy on us all. A stunning verse sitting right there in scripture , yet unseen by most in their understanding ; they think the devil has done this. The devil is not responsible for what God does. The devil , like all of us, can only do what God allows and wills.

So, you are want to say that in the greater reality of the Spirit, and Eternity, there is no freedom of choice, or freewill among the Angelic...
And so, it is all God's fault that satan, formerly Lucifer, rebelled. Resulting in this "illusion".

I see. Perhaps you have things a bit off? How about the fall of the angelic being equated with the fall of humanity?
How about thinking of what humanity fell from?
What existed formerly, compared to after? In, "Time" ?

This fallen situation of humanity, IS, the infection. With respect to comparison to the purity of the Spirit, and the greater reality... of Eternity.

Regarding, Holiness?

Involving this evolved organic, (animal/mammal), and Ego... in illusory "space/time"?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Suspended
In human world or the God's world what you understanding is out of taste. Nothing is in your expectations or assumption.

There'sno single force against God and they're in turmoil condition that's they fight for survival and many of them are getting eliminated long time ago. Gods are originally animals, birds, sea creatures, reptiles, primates, insects, amphibians, molluscs , arachnids........ Every living things on earth have their ancestors' family there but most of them are gone due to survival warfare and all types of warfare.

Almost every God families can form a religion on earth. And they're thousands thousands of them at the very beginning of the world. Nowadays, they're not so many still available there. Of course, they're some God who don't have descendants on earth, like the mermaid, flying horse, dragon... and the aliens.... They're all in spiritual forms.

I tell you these because I've dealing with them and my eyesight can penetrate their bodies to see what types of animals they are.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
So, you are want to say that in the greater reality of the Spirit, and Eternity, there is no freedom of choice, or freewill among the Angelic...
And so, it is all God's fault that satan, formerly Lucifer, rebelled. Resulting in this "illusion".

I see. Perhaps you have things a bit off? How about the fall of the angelic being equated with the fall of humanity?
How about thinking of what humanity fell from?
What existed formerly, compared to after? In, "Time" ?

This fallen situation of humanity, IS, the infection. With respect to comparison to the purity of the Spirit, and the greater reality... of Eternity.

Regarding, Holiness?

Involving this evolved organic, (animal/mammal), and Ego... in illusory "space/time"?

In my view of scripture, there is no such thing as " The fall of man." There has never been a time in human history that all humans worshipped God and lived right; if you disagree, please explain to me when that was, because in order for humanity to " Fall", that means it had to be a time that all humans were right with God; no such time that I know of.

But if you disagree, explain and prove this fall of man.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
In human world or the God's world what you understanding is out of taste. Nothing is in your expectations or assumption.

There'sno single force against God and they're in turmoil condition that's they fight for survival and many of them are getting eliminated long time ago. Gods are originally animals, birds, sea creatures, reptiles, primates, insects, amphibians, molluscs , arachnids........ Every living things on earth have their ancestors' family there but most of them are gone due to survival warfare and all types of warfare.

Almost every God families can form a religion on earth. And they're thousands thousands of them at the very beginning of the world. Nowadays, they're not so many still available there. Of course, they're some God who don't have descendants on earth, like the mermaid, flying horse, dragon... and the aliens.... They're all in spiritual forms.

I tell you these because I've dealing with them and my eyesight can penetrate their bodies to see what types of animals they are.

All humans belong to God, there is no such thing as individual God families. The earth is the Lord and the fullness of it, meaning all humans belong to God.
Old 23-07-2017, 01:08 AM
Suspended
Quote:
All humans belong to God, there is no such thing as individual God families. The earth is the Lord and the fullness of it, meaning all humans belong to God.

If you think in a Christian way of saying then the Christianity say so. Jesus and God Jehovah are my mentors. All religions are found under almost as the family business. That's Christianity is the angels family. They talk only the angels story. I'm a Christian so I won't simply make a story to tell the people here.

But what I say is true and God Jehovah has very high level of dharma. And Jesus has taught me quite well. I'm grateful for their help. But of course, facts are facts, but I don't means they're lying. What I want to say is human don't understand the true story and written Christianity in that way.

And Buddhism is of Buddha's family business that's also the fact. And Buddha Sakyamuni is also my mentor.

My spirits up to now have gone out and stay outside of my body. Two of them are staying with Buddha in the pureland with Buddhas there in the universe. And one of my Spirit-God is now staying in the Christianity heaven in the universe.

When I first going there the all line up by the two sides of the road to welcome my first Spirit-God. And I've met the ministry of Christianity heaven.......
Old 23-07-2017, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
If you think in a Christian way of saying then the Christianity say so. Jesus and God Jehovah are my mentors. All religions are found under almost as the family business. That's Christianity is the angels family. They talk only the angels story. I'm a Christian so I won't simply make a story to tell the people here.

But what I say is true and God Jehovah has very high level of dharma. And Jesus has taught me quite well. I'm grateful for their help. But of course, facts are facts, but I don't means they're lying. What I want to say is human don't understand the true story and written Christianity in that way.

And Buddhism is of Buddha's family business that's also the fact. And Buddha Sakyamuni is also my mentor.

My spirits up to now have gone out and stay outside of my body. Two of them are staying with Buddha in the pureland with Buddhas there in the universe. And one of my Spirit-God is now staying in the Christianity heaven in the universe.

When I first going there the all line up by the two sides of the road to welcome my first Spirit-God. And I've met the ministry of Christianity heaven.......

I am not a Christian , and hold absolutely no interest in becoming one. Religion is meaningless to me.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:54 AM
Suspended
Quote:
I am not a Christian , and hold absolutely no interest in becoming one. Religion is meaningless to me.

So your comments for Christianity here , is it appropriate ? Can you represent Christian to say, there isn't this and isn't that or never see or ....... I doubt about it and you made so many threads for you don't know what is Christianity? Because you're not Christian. Are you not also meaningless to give comments here?