Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-07-2017, 01:43 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH

When I googled Yama I found he was the God of Death or as you put it the God of the underworld, I'm guessing you mean the same thing and correct me if I'm wrong but he also has a twin sister Yami

Mark 12:26-27 (kjv)
26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Yes, but look at it correctly. By HE, Jesus is speaking of His Father (EL), which is not Yahweh. The one speaking is Adam Last, or the Son of Man. In John 8 , he reveals who the hidden and invisible Father is by relation to Yahweh. The Jews he speaks to in John 8 are following their Father.

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

We see in this a lie. He told Pharaoh that he would kill 'his' son. By Exodus 11, with no change to his words, he kills ALL firstborn in Egypt, including the animals. Now move to John 8. The 'Devil' here is the Lord (WAS). Jesus is the Lord baptized. He is also the one that "IS TO COME." Yahweh is the Lord (Was, is not and is to come). Satan must be cast down once again.

To defeat his own conscience (Satan), Yahweh silenced it in Zechariah 3 with the preparation of the temple foundation (Joshua / Yeshua is the High Priest, or Son of Man). Read Zechariah 3 to see this, then realize that Herod rebuilt that temple and denied Yahweh the possession of his Host. Instead of the Ruach Yahweh impregnating Mary, the Ruach Elohim impregnated Mary, allowing the true Father (Elohim) to once again walk with the Son (Adam).

There's a great deal of detail that must be understood for you to see this, but the foundation is set with this understanding above. From this, you can now go back to Genesis 1 with the NOG (names of God Bible) to read the story as it is meant to be read. Father is Elohim. Mother is Ruach Elohim. They are Echad (ONE). Marriage is Echad, not Yachid. Yachid means single / alone / bad. Echad is unity (yoga), or union of many. When Yahweh says he is ONE, he uses the same word (Echad). When Jesus says he and the Father are one, he uses 'Hen,' which is the only word he could have used meaning unity of multiples. Just as Adam and Eve were one (Echad), God and his Spirit are one image (Both male and female). This then answers who the true Son of God is--Adam. "Let US make Adam in OUR image and likeness."

The first family is Genesis 1. From this, Yahweh Elohim enters in Genesis 2, or the Son's own Spirit. That Son then divides his own image in Genesis 3, causing the fall and engaging his conscience (Satan). After Genesis 3, he then is named Yahweh, not Yahweh Elohim. He loses his title. He only gets it back again after naming himself Elohim of Israel, his firstborn son. Adam is Elohim's firstborn. Now you can read John 8 accurately, answering the rest of your replies. Only by this right view can you see the story as it should be.

Why did he hang on a cross? He shed the blood (Rib) of the Lamb from the foundation, rendering himself the scapegoat. It was a willing sacrifice. Without being the scapegoat, we have no salvation. He willingly walked away from his own lower nature (Yama). LORD is not simply the one in the OT, but the one in the NT. He is all of us. ONE!

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

You can then read 1 Corinthians 10 correctly.

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

In all respects, we are ALL the Lord. Apart from seeing this oneness, Atonement (At One Ment) cannot be fully realized. The story is about each of us individually. There is only one soul on the cross. All of us are in that soul equally. The Lord is us (Echad), not one person (Yachid). We are all the risen Lord today (reborn in baptism). One body. One head. Many in one. One loaf with many slices. One blood with many veins. One mind with many divisions of the same as copies (images). Issac (all relatives sons) will not be sacrificed. It's not the point. Life born is the point. Sin can be removed. All of us are the point.

Old 10-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
Gum on Guys, So AHIYAH did you know that when that Yeshua guy sed that the Shabbat was made for Adam and not Adam for the Shabbat, that there are symbolisms to consider? One would be that the word Shabbat is in the feminine and as we know Adam yearned for a mate a female mate and these are symbolically and literally connected on more plains than the plain and simple? Also within the word Shabbat there is a double letter Beit which has a symbolical and literal meaning to the Northern Tribes/Tribe and the Southern Tribes/Tribe of Yaakubah from of old? We all(You and I AHIYAH) know that the letter Beit is the symbol for House one could argue it's a symbol for tent or even Family. Just like that Family that was between the First and Last(AlephTav/Taw) them Pillars of Smoke by Day and also them Pillars of Fire by Night which is another symbolism and is literally the four wives of Yaakubah or rather their sons on a whole There are other literal symbolisms and you guys play nice, I'm going to have some breakfast in the garage and yes it's 9pm lol

It's also interesting to note that Bet (house) is part of the Father's title as the word Father in Hebrew. Aleph Bet (letters / Strong House) are in links and chains to make WORD. Letters (like DNA) make word. Aleph Mem is the word Mother, or Strong Water. Bet Nun is the word Son, or House of Seed. Bread is a baked house of seed, then sliced. The basket never goes empty, but feeds the relative (Aleph to Tav is all letters). Aleph Tav is the marker of the Son in scripture, but not a word. Until he receives the water (baptism), he is not the Aleph Mem Tav, or word truth. If you remove the Aleph from Truth, you get MEM TAV, or death. The Father is Aleph. The mother is Mem. The son is Tav.

Bread of life is Seed (Aleph Bet) in water (Aleph Mem / formeless). Once the Father enters the Mother (CUP), a son is baked in the oven (Mater / Matrix / Womb). Bet Nun is House of Seed, or the continuation of the Bet (HOUSE). Father is the strength of that house, or necessary to overcome death. Mother is the Holiness of mind, or the part that makes the Aleph Tav (all relatives) complete. Aleph Tav becomes Aleph Mem Tav (Sattva / Truth / Being) after baptism.

1 Peter 3

He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Satan is Conscience, or our accuser. Baptism is the flood of Noah, or beasts in the water.

Old 10-07-2017, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Yes, but look at it correctly. By HE, Jesus is speaking of His Father (EL), which is not Yahweh. The one speaking is Adam Last, or the Son of Man. In John 8 , he reveals who the hidden and invisible Father is by relation to Yahweh. The Jews he speaks to in John 8 are following their Father.

Exodus 4

22 Then tell Pharaoh, ‘This is what Yahweh says: Israel is my firstborn son. 23 I told you to let my son go so that he may worship me. But you refused to let him go. So now I’m going to kill your firstborn son.’”

24 Along the way they stopped for the night. Yahweh met Moses and tried to kill him.

We see in this a lie. He told Pharaoh that he would kill 'his' son. By Exodus 11, with no change to his words, he kills ALL firstborn in Egypt, including the animals. Now move to John 8. The 'Devil' here is the Lord (WAS). Jesus is the Lord baptized. He is also the one that "IS TO COME." Yahweh is the Lord (Was, is not and is to come). Satan must be cast down once again.

To defeat his own conscience (Satan), Yahweh silenced it in Zechariah 3 with the preparation of the temple foundation (Joshua / Yeshua is the High Priest, or Son of Man). Read Zechariah 3 to see this, then realize that Herod rebuilt that temple and denied Yahweh the possession of his Host. Instead of the Ruach Yahweh impregnating Mary, the Ruach Elohim impregnated Mary, allowing the true Father (Elohim) to once again walk with the Son (Adam).

There's a great deal of detail that must be understood for you to see this, but the foundation is set with this understanding above. From this, you can now go back to Genesis 1 with the NOG (names of God Bible) to read the story as it is meant to be read. Father is Elohim. Mother is Ruach Elohim. They are Echad (ONE). Marriage is Echad, not Yachid. Yachid means single / alone / bad. Echad is unity (yoga), or union of many. When Yahweh says he is ONE, he uses the same word (Echad). When Jesus says he and the Father are one, he uses 'Hen,' which is the only word he could have used meaning unity of multiples. Just as Adam and Eve were one (Echad), God and his Spirit are one image (Both male and female). This then answers who the true Son of God is--Adam. "Let US make Adam in OUR image and likeness."

The first family is Genesis 1. From this, Yahweh Elohim enters in Genesis 2, or the Son's own Spirit. That Son then divides his own image in Genesis 3, causing the fall and engaging his conscience (Satan). After Genesis 3, he then is named Yahweh, not Yahweh Elohim. He loses his title. He only gets it back again after naming himself Elohim of Israel, his firstborn son. Adam is Elohim's firstborn. Now you can read John 8 accurately, answering the rest of your replies. Only by this right view can you see the story as it should be.

Why did he hang on a cross? He shed the blood (Rib) of the Lamb from the foundation, rendering himself the scapegoat. It was a willing sacrifice. Without being the scapegoat, we have no salvation. He willingly walked away from his own lower nature (Yama). LORD is not simply the one in the OT, but the one in the NT. He is all of us. ONE!

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

You can then read 1 Corinthians 10 correctly.

17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

In all respects, we are ALL the Lord. Apart from seeing this oneness, Atonement (At One Ment) cannot be fully realized. The story is about each of us individually. There is only one soul on the cross. All of us are in that soul equally. The Lord is us (Echad), not one person (Yachid). We are all the risen Lord today (reborn in baptism). One body. One head. Many in one. One loaf with many slices. One blood with many veins. One mind with many divisions of the same as copies (images). Issac (all relatives sons) will not be sacrificed. It's not the point. Life born is the point. Sin can be removed. All of us are the point.

Do you know the difference between a common noun and a proper noun? I didn't read too much into your post because you are well and truly on your way to receiving what you deserve, I'll see you there while the rest of my Family receive their promised Rest. Lets see if I can change your path for you. Firstly did you know that these so called inspired books whether Christian, Judaism or Islam never says which Pharoah is mentioned? Again you've likened YHWH to the Beast mentioned in Revelations and you call that looking at it correctly? Strange indeed. It must be because YHWH had symbolically hid his face from his disobedient children and ALLOWED the EL of this world namely Roman to do as He wanted if you look at the curse sent by Noah you would see how Jatheth,Jatheph,Japheph I mean Yefet took it over but He went too far. There is one already walking the Earth that turns the Heart of the Father YHWH to the Children and the Heart of the Children toward the Father YHWH, and is Gathering them from the 4 corners of the Earth. Until your SEED speaks the words "Blessed is He/They that come in the name of YHWH" exactly how it was when it was spoken on numerous occasions you and that SEED will remain where you are headed. Lets look at what Yeshua said at one time and I've already shared this on this Christian Forum. Their words, "I come in the name of the YHWH" and "I am the DOOR". This requires some (as you put it) looking at it correctly. The Ibreet letter Dalet is a symbol for door and ENTER that between the Vav/Waw and the letter Hey in the Name YHWH and we get the name YHWDH which is the name Yehudah or as I like to put it YaHaWaDaH seeing the Vav/Waw is still a consonant and not used as a vowel. In a time not too far it will have another Letter added to the end and already is(with some people). At the time Yeshua spoke this there were already people posing as Judah(Noah's curse?). Just like them that pose as Angels/Messengers/Human of Light running around with their well educated confusion, after all it says in their stolen and tampered with El inspired books that their El sent a great delusion so great it Flooded the whole Earth. Have you heard their voices lately? And since you want to mention that Pharoah who ever he may be You could say that he didn't die in the Night of the believed first Pesach Festival so it looks as though He got what he deserved later. Something else interesting those voices say about Yeshua being the Pesach Lamb. They treat it as if it were like those other Sacrifices which were only for the Cohen especially the one for atonement. The Pesach Lamb is performed by the people and is a shield so that the Angel/Messenger/Human from YHWH knows not to touch them and yes he can see right through to the heart of them that are nothing but posers. Seen any of them lately? I laugh daily at them when ever I see them whether on SF or them speaking from this world created by their own corruption. I'll let you do as you will, please post as abundance of your Heart tells you.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
It's also interesting to note that Bet (house) is part of the Father's title as the word Father in Hebrew. Aleph Bet (letters / Strong House) are in links and chains to make WORD. Letters (like DNA) make word. Aleph Mem is the word Mother, or Strong Water. Bet Nun is the word Son, or House of Seed. Bread is a baked house of seed, then sliced. The basket never goes empty, but feeds the relative (Aleph to Tav is all letters). Aleph Tav is the marker of the Son in scripture, but not a word. Until he receives the water (baptism), he is not the Aleph Mem Tav, or word truth. If you remove the Aleph from Truth, you get MEM TAV, or death. The Father is Aleph. The mother is Mem. The son is Tav.

Bread of life is Seed (Aleph Bet) in water (Aleph Mem / formeless). Once the Father enters the Mother (CUP), a son is baked in the oven (Mater / Matrix / Womb). Bet Nun is House of Seed, or the continuation of the Bet (HOUSE). Father is the strength of that house, or necessary to overcome death. Mother is the Holiness of mind, or the part that makes the Aleph Tav (all relatives) complete. Aleph Tav becomes Aleph Mem Tav (Sattva / Truth / Being) after baptism.

1 Peter 3

He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.

Satan is Conscience, or our accuser. Baptism is the flood of Noah, or beasts in the water.

I didn't read the first part of this post just the lettering and I didn't know Aleph was originally called Aelph and notice it in the shape of an ox? Gam? I thought it was Gimmel meaning Camel. Dal? Isn't that what someone eats in India? Jokes. It almost looks like this Hebrew is closer to Arabic and believe me I don't mind Arabic at all. I mean when the Ibreet language had been lost they had to go to the sister languages to bring it back, do think it has been fully restored! Looking at Nun you could say it resembled a SEED of even a Fish which is what I've known it as. As for the Hey letter we know it as the Spirit letter meaning it has to be breathed and to be honest I love the way the Arab people say this letter, and others. Incidentally that letter is in this name YHWH and this name YHWDH. Funny that. Continue doing what you're doing if your Heart is satisfied in its rewards.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:34 PM
Suspended
Master
All this talk about the Ibreet AlephBeit and all this talk about hidden things and the meanings of the symbols such as Nun got me remembering Psalm 145 where each verse starts with a letter from the Ibreet AlephBeit. It's a fun thing to point out in these El inspired books that according to them there are only 21 letters and here's me thinking there were 22 but a person I was previously talking with says there's 23 so according to him/her/them there's 23 so two letters/verses must be missing and here's me thinking it was just the verse/letter Nun missing. Sounds a lot like someone has broke the commandment in themself"Thou shall not take away from", as some of my family that I have heard said "For if you take away from what is truth you are adding to it(which you would be breaking another law, my words) and by adding to it you will be taking away the true meaning". I wonder what the consequences are for doing so. Ok who took away and added or is it Ok who added and took away? Anyone know where the verse Nun got to in Psalm 145? Is there any mention of who actually wrote this Psalm? After all David didn't write them all but that Psalm is so brilliant. It even uses the name YHWH and something about something throughout all generations. Are there still Ibreet people that don't know that they were scattered and now they don't know they are Ibreet? Maybe because they don't know they are Ibreet they think they are of a crazy mind and are not accepted in this Flood of a Roman world. You are not mentally ill it's because you are not of this Roman world that WAS allowed to do all things against You/Us(I and I). If anything you are spiritually challenged and in this age you overcome it(the beast that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS) so rise and awaken from your slumber and take back your rightful place. There is nothing it can do if you stay within your bounds.
Old 10-07-2017, 11:03 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
AHIYAH, I'm reading your posts and cannot understand if you're asking a question here, or just making observations about... well I honestly can't understand what your observations are about either. Can you clearly state you're saying/asking? I did though get the meal in the garage part, that was clear.
Lol the meal in the garage is a local theme such as the "Gum on" part it's just the way our people use the English language its more of a Fob speak which as a Hori we love to speak like our nearest relatives from the other islands As for the rest of the post it was intended for the wider Family and they know what the observation is, if you don't get it now you may get it later. I'll put it this way as I was journeying through life I happened to pass by a certain people(turns out its been many people) that had a strange voice, I heard them speak but didn't take much notice of what they were saying. Later and at times it's been many years later the breath of their words hovered around me and I took a breath in and it touched my heart and then my mind woke up out of what seemed to be a sleep and I slowly started noticing that the people around me were in that exact same sleep mode so I spoke to them and some of them realised(at different times) what I was saying and brought great joy to their hearts.
So we people don't always do things the way this world wants us to, and there's a reason for this. I'll show you an example of a similar stance from viewing a part of the bible. It says "God is not a man that He shall lie" so there are people out there that would say ok so "God is not a man" but Maori boy and others will come along and flip the coin and as you know there are actually three sides to a coin and one is overlooked and say "oh so God is a man that He shall speak the Truth". The third side to the coin being the rim would read it as "The essence of God is the man that speaks the Truth. Btw it's not always in that order or in that manner.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Suspended
Master
Smile

[quote=AHIYAH]All this talk about the Ibreet AlephBeit and all this talk about hidden things and the meanings of the symbols such as Nun got me remembering Psalm 145 where each verse starts with a letter from the Ibreet AlephBeit. It's a fun thing to point out in these El inspired books that according to them there are only 21 letters and here's me thinking there were 22 but a person I was previously talking with says there's 23 so according to him/her/them there's 23 so two letters/verses must be missing and here's me thinking it was just the verse/letter Nun missing. Sounds a lot like someone has broke the commandment in themself"Thou shall not take away from", as some of my family that I have heard said "For if you take away from what is truth you are adding to it(which you would be breaking another law, my words) and by adding to it you will be taking away the true meaning". I wonder what the consequences are for doing so. Ok who took away and added or is it Ok who added and took away? Anyone know where the verse Nun got to in Psalm 145? Is there any mention of who actually wrote this Psalm? After all David didn't write them all but that Psalm is so brilliant. It even uses the name YHWH and something about something throughout all generations. Are there still Ibreet people that don't know that they were scattered and now they don't know they are Ibreet? Maybe because they don't know they are Ibreet they think they are of a crazy mind and are not accepted in this Flood of a Roman world. You are not mentally ill it's because you are not of this Roman world that WAS allowed to do all things against You/Us(I and I).[quote] If anything you are spiritually challenged and in this age you overcome it(the beast that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS) so rise and awaken from your slumber and take back your rightful place. There is nothing it can do if you stay within your bounds.
Just trying something out so don't pay attention to this.
Quote:
If anything you are spiritually challenged and in this age you overcome it(the beast that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS) so rise and awaken from your slumber and take back your rightful place. There is nothing it can do if you stay within your bounds.
oh so that's how it's done.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:12 AM
Suspended
Master
One doesn't need to be from the Sunday Schoolites to be a child of the Beast that is hiding in plain sight that would be the EL that WAS and IS NOT and YET IS. I mean it is the most diverse of all the ones that came before it. Actually it uses some of the things the others also had. What a Flood we had to endure and now it's time for the Islands to RENEW what has been lost because of it. Isaiah 49:1 and 41:1 might be interesting to some. In fact the whole of Isaiah 49 might be of interest to some. Remember the technical term Holy One should be read as the Set apart one and I favour Yaakubah rather than Israel. That land happens to be still trodden underfoot by Gentiles(Yefet and Co) but there are some brothers and sisters still there. Have a Sweet and Irie Day and Stay Blessed taku Whanau. I'll speak with you in a short while I'm going to watch how this Flood just keeps getting out of our way.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:11 AM
Suspended
Master
Something else they don't teach you in Sunday School, is that it's the leaders that get frowned upon, too put it mildly. Even some of them Saturday School leaders or what ever Day one prefers. We be waiting for the one that RENEWS the original covenant. Jeremiah 6:16, only this time the ones that have be on a very long journey will accept that original covenant that the Annointed always confirmed. In accepting it one must realise the Blessing and the Curse. Which is funny when a Sunday Schoolites quotes Moses, Deuteronomy about Life and Death, Blessing and Curse. In ways the Curse is there to get you back to the blessing and if you didn't know in Ibreet poetry when you have concepts such as Life and Death, Blessing and Curse one could easily see that they are related. Life is Blessing and Death is Curse so when you get verses in the so called New Testament like, Yeshua is the first begotten of the Dead it's the same as saying Yeshua was the first begotten of the Curse. This is what it means that He also was born into Sin like the world we live in now but are not from. Moshe knew the Curse was going to hit Yaakubah that's why Moshe wept. All the true Prophets knew that that Annointed one would rise when the Kingdom of the Heavens had fallen and would be taken taken by force, just as Yeshua said. Here's a song for my Maori and Island Cuzzies and I'd rather call them Island Maori and its even for the rest of our Whanau throughout Papatuanuku it's a song by Stan Walker called New Takeover and for the Maori there's snippets of times gone by in the dance and what I believe to be some contempory actions as for the ones that can interpret whether dance or whatever look at the different numbers at different times and certain things done on the left and right or whatever else you can pick up on. I gotta say that the eyes near the beginning sparked it all on for me. Have a sweet and Irie day and stay Blessed People.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Suspended
Master
This goes out to AlwaysDayAfterYesterday I won't be seeing you there, you just see it from a different perspective, it's when the words "YHWH gets defeated" and " Elohim defeats YHWH" are used it threw me off(rarely happens) and you started sounding like dem Pharisites which are the posers/thieves among others, to me there is only One YHWH and that is the one seen by Yaakubah and not by the Twin Esau, but you do know that there are some of Esau's offspring that also know the truth and are willing to help Yaakubah as its always been. Same goes for Yefet's line. And even Ishmael's line. To me it means this Ish = Man, Ma = from and El = God. "All the powers of the Heavens will be shaken" yeah shaken together (as it is written) and will form a new Adam(made of the things that already exist) one just need to look at the Statue that Daniel speaks about, namely the legs and feet and see how it mingles which is a prophecy in it's self. Remember though how those two parts cannot properly mingle, that which is man made crumbles and falls to the Earth. The Earth remains and will not be destroyed, so many symbolisms to consider. Remember the Earth swallows up that Flood.
So lets talk about that Elohim word and this is the way I see it, when it is properly translated as Priests, Judges, Angels/Messengers etc of the Humankind and also their breath/words in righteousness they are the True workers of EL which is YHWH.
Lets take a look at the words already spoken "take up your Cross Daily" that's a Roman concept, it means "Take up your Taw(and I'm from the Sephardi) daily". Btw you could be right and there could be 23 letters and for all we know there could be more, until the one(could be many) restores it and when it is spoken no man can go against it. We are still in the transitional stage.
The reason I said that the AlephBeit you used is more closer to the Arab language is because I saw the use of the name of the letter Lam used for Lamed as I have known it. Ofc the symbol you used does look like a shepherds staff but again I know Lamed as the Ox Goad and I've even heard it used as a snake. Makes one to wonder about the verse "As Moshe lifted up the Snake in the wilderness so shall ye Lift up the son of Adam"(which son?). Uncle Bob even says "There's another Moses coming from across Red Sea". I wonder if all three interpretations of the letter can be used correctly in some form. Your interpretation of Nun being a seed can also be seen as the seed of Abraham and we know what was promised him and that his seed will inherit the land between the Euphrates and the Nile, this is why that flag in Israel has those two blue lines but the Symbol on the original Flag had the Minorah. This will be restored also keep a look out for it. The thieves that want to change it back before its true time will make a certain frown(to put it mildly) give them the worst gift ever given to Yaakubah. Lets just say that person/people can make vegans and vegetarians turn and eat a strange flesh. When that Flag is restored lets hope you are standing within its bounds. Stay Blessed Brother/Sister Whanau.