Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 24-03-2017, 03:49 PM
Master

Alien abduction /o.b.e.

I am not saying any thing new hear . Just making this post for thoes that have not heard this . We all go out of body during deep sleep , but dont remember , or remember as a dream . Its called being out of body , or astral projection . We are out there on the different astral plans with all kind of stuff going on. Bringing back all kind of weird memories . I am not saying that all abductions are from o.b.e.s , but I think many are .
Old 24-03-2017, 04:01 PM
Experiencer
I believe a person can discern between being out of their bodies while dreaming and an abduction.
Old 24-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Master

Like I stated many abductions are o.b.e.s, not all . A few people have scars , or health problems . Thoes could be real abductions , some kind of gov. experment or some thing else. . A subject for a different post . Some abductions are only remembered though hypnosis , any thing is possable there .
Old 24-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Master
I reckon aliens also have astral bodies and can take yours for some reason....after reading a book about remote viewing years back one idea relating to aliens is that they are future humans/species that tampered with their own DNA and cannot put the genie back in the bottlle hence egg harvesting and also trying to rectify the damaged energy fields/auras...we or they have messed up and are unable to fix it.
Old 24-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Master

I've heard that before too, Podshell.
Old 25-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Master

I would think beings that could travel the millions of light years to get hear would not need our d.n.a. , they would have better ways of keeping them selvs alive , but who knows . A few years ago the guy behind the site o b e 4 you did some classes where he was able to reproduce abdution like o.b.e.s , with some of his students .
http://obe4u.com
Old 31-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Seeker

Aliens live right here on earth, and always have done. I don't believe they've traveled billions of miles for the sake of us. It just doesn't make sense.

I feel they live within the astral which is right here on Earth, just within the 4th/5th dimension.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Master
yes i thng iv had myslf i ahv

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔