Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-07-2017, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder

To the OP, I can relate to being bored of it. Let's just consider that life is like art history. There's one revolutionary thing and it becomes popular, then there's eventually another thing to counter it because people get bored and the attention is eventually turned elsewhere. There are always those who stick to the old while some rebel with the new and some just seek balance between the new and old.

Spirituality has been a nice subject to explore and research, but... well, I'm gonna second Jyotir's post!
Old 27-07-2017, 07:57 PM
Guide

This forum is for me as well preaching to the choir or dead. As in i either get ignored or agreed with. I havent had a real single interesting conversation here where im either admired (its possible, as i can do the same to others

find connections or whatever. Ive been on spirit library but that forum is closed. It was a heartfull place. Sadly there hasnt been another interesting forum as this is the closest to that. But more like, yeah nice, but... same ol same ol. Its to harshly moderated in some ways i guess. A good forum is a sum of the peeps on it. They should be allowed to rise above the intentions of the creators and just let it be without being fearfull of destroying those intentions and mayb i think that sentence has merit. I think the intention of keeping the creator of this forum alive is being fearfully watched upon or overly watched upon.
Mayb the deep web has some alternatives
Old 27-07-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Oh, I also just found out, that verse is taken from Gaudapada's Karika on Mandukya Upanishad - which I have, not the Upanishad itself. All apologies.

No problem !