Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 02-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Love
Thanks Serenifly! Yes I had a feeling it wouldn't be a problem because of that reason, since Spirit world is all around us but I felt a need to get it validated and weirdly didn't find so much written about it when googling.

Nice to know that you started out with readings here on this particular forum! I really like the flexibility with emails and it would be perfect for me right now being home with my baby. Will definitely try this method too!

girrrrll that's exactly how I started I documented my entire journey through my blog (in my signature) you should start from the very beginning some things might resonate with you. I wrote it hoping someone would stumble upon it when they started their journey, to feel 'normal'. I couldn't find anything on the internet documenting the very beginning of development, as things are so new your dying to feel normal! haha and be validated :).

I had a baby girl at 31 in 2013 and I've been developing since then and am now a working medium with two babies under my belt :)
Old 02-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrmeditater
Nice! I would love to practice on someone!

I will definitely volunteer to be a guinea pig, for whoever wants to practice this... just send me a PM and I'll give you my email. I've had this done on another site, and the reading was really good!
Old 04-06-2017, 05:33 AM
Pathfinder
Hello
Just my two cents here, I'm primarily an energy healer, any pretty much any info in regards to what I need to heal comes to me... I use to be able to read a person with just their name and location, but it took a lot of effort to tune in to them...
By fate a friend emailed me picture of their grandson who was fighting an illness
And was hoping I could help. I was astounded at the info I was connecting to through a picture... You might want to try that?
Old 12-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I have given readings through email many times. That is how I started doing readings years ago when I was just starting to learn how to do mediumship. If anyone wants to practice on me... I can be a guinea pig
Old 17-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Seeker

Same here! Do not hesitate to send a PM :)
Old 18-06-2017, 02:03 AM
Administrator
Hello

As a natural Medium I do E Mail, Phone, on SF and in person readings. Its all energy and like said here there are no walls around energy.

Being home with a child can change the dynamics some, make sure your well grounded and have or use some sort of protections around you. Crystals, ext something that keeps the walls in place from the wrong energies coming into play.

I have three kids (teens now) that are very open to it all, one was 4 years old when he did his first reading. He was two when he saw and described his first Spirit contact.

Lynn
Old 19-06-2017, 12:42 AM
Master
Everybody is different and practices in their own way. You should not need anything to tune in. Sometimes a person might need a little something.

I work with guides and not with dead people so someone might not call that mediumship but it is. If you were to read me, you would get my guides only and never any of my dead family members, of which there are many.

Those are the rules that apply to me. I can't do dead relatives for anybody unless it is a special message but that is not direct communication. It's a message that is delivered through guidance.

For me to get anything, I need a question. I need to know what is going on that I need to look at. I can't just pull something from the air, not much. It isn't how I work. I do energy work also and I can do that without knowing anything about the person, not even their name. I have to know what they need or a bit of the story...That would be one thing that I need is a little information and some dialogue perhaps with whoever I am talking to.

When I used to do healing or something special, I would need the chart. I do astrology and that was the big thing that showed me who that person was.

I no longer need that, but I used to. Now, it wouldn't hurt especially if I was trying to something big, like big healing or something.

You operate differently then I do, but defining the person and tuning in should be as easy as going like this...That's you....I don't need to know you to know who you are..You are you and you are right there. I sense that strongly, the you of you...What was the question?..That is as far as I can go without a question and it has to be specific.

That is how I work. How you work is different but the basic tuning in part should be pretty similar. A tool might aid you. You would have to discover what that is. Geographical location is also useful, or it can be. That is just an idea....You have to find what works for you and it takes practice and training to get good.

I do e-mail better then anything for what I do. In an e-mail I can be alone to sense what is going on without feeling pressured. Sometimes I have to visualize and work things through and someone who is right there or on the phone would make me nervous to feel like I had to perform when I am trying to sense and see and do it my way. That is what is most comfortable for me.