Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
Smile Harrison Ford is like Jesus and vice versa

What I mean is when Harrison Ford says - "Don't touch anything!"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you..."

"Push NOW!"

You do what he says.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same with Jesus when he says:

Be not afraid.
Give me your burdens.
Do not worry...
Fear not.

You don't even think!
You just do it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2012, 12:47 PM
And forgot another most important directive from Jesus...not to think
about, but to just do it.

Seek the Kingdom of Heaven first...

You can seek other things - but this one comes first...
I urge Christians to do it for one week - constantly focus...no one has ever
gotten back to me as to how it changed their experience.

If a person, a Christian, can not seek the Kingdom of Heaven first for
7 days, can not stop his mind from worrying
for one week, give all their cares and burdens to God for a week...well, what are they doing?
I don't get it...not even close dedicated Christian friends of mine will (can) do it...I watch them suffer
in their lives, is all.

I'm just saying, please apply the guidance or advice Jesus taught 100% and ...shazam!
I mean for those that follow or love Jesus and his words.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Master
Yes so true, they continue to suffer because they are trying to do it from who they think they are, that is the mind body, when we finally realize that we are much more than the mind body, we then do all from within, this is the same as handing it all to God.

God is not separate from us, he or she is within all of us, that is our true nature, all these movies that show the fight against good and evi are just that, there is only one power and that is God, all else is illusory, even if this so called evil destroys the body, it still doesn't matter, for we can never die.