Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-05-2014, 09:15 PM
Knower

Can you ever feel someone's energy in your heart?

Sometimes when I think of someone I feel they energy in my heart. Does this happen to anyone else?
Old 05-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes. Love energy is very real.
Sometimes they are felt through our Chakras.I recommend googleing information about Chakras,or surfing through the forums of course.

Old 06-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Royalite

Yes, I actually thought this was a normal thing. Usually, I feel it in my solar plexus or in my heart depending on what's coming in.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:29 AM
SpacePilot

If it is pure love, you feel it in your heart Chakra. If it is neediness, it is usually felt in the solar plexus Chakra. If it is some sort of wrath, then you can feel it in one or many places at once, mostly solar plexus, and it is uncomfortable to unbearable. Psychic and intellectual connections are most often felt through the third eye. Energy vampires most often go through the third Chakra by pushing your buttons.
Old 06-05-2014, 04:20 AM
Experiencer
Yes, it happens to me every time I think of the person I am in love with. (I think there is mutual feeling, but... anyways...) I feel it in the center of my chest. Where the heart chakra is located. It's like the warm fuzzies, but in the center of your chest. Some kind of energy feeling. Sometimes even some kind of tug.
Old 07-05-2014, 02:57 AM
Administrator
Hello

Yes and that is how it started out with me and the Twin (Mirror Soul) I have found. We met on SF 5 years ago, and we felt the heart chakra connection right off. Why was this as it was something I had never felt before, was that we shared in a past life where he was going to take his life at that very place we died in the past life. That heart connection, that longing for the other was there, not to re connect that relationship but to heal him from wanting out of life.

We met before we met, we had not connected on SF yet but I was there in his Heart Chakra as energy as I pushed him back from the cliff and the message was go home there is help at home to find. About a month later we met on SF and it crashed and we re met in a Chat Room. The rest is history......we are planning to be married.

Ours will be the 4th SF Marriage I know of happening.....never dismiss the feelings of the heart, but always remember the heart does not have to connect to the "PARTS" that we have....as we have yet to do that one.....

Lynn
Old 07-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Experiencer
Absolutely. I noticed with my "TF" as well, that it started in the heart. It was like that for decades, just always felt that love...It wasn't until we fully merged that everything lit up (esp. the heart, that one overflowed)...then I had to learn to balance all of that energy. Now, I feel him strongest in my heart, throat, and 3rd eye chakras...

In general, I feel the heart chakra most with animals, nature, and kids. It's always been felt strongest and most freely/easily with them...Other than that, "TF"... Mo Chuisle, is the only one that has affected me the way he has.