Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 16-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

I guess I'm finally moving onto the other side...

I decided to delete this... just i dont know why...

Last edited by keokutah : 16-08-2016 at 07:16 PM.
Old 19-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Ok, sorry about that, I just went through a really intense experience. I don't know if it's already complete.
Anyways, I knew I was a Walk In for a few years, and that happened when I was like in pre-teen age, so a long time ago.
But I was what I called a "Soul Braid", which basically means I thought I could have two souls that were attached together.

Long story short, it turns out that I was not meant to have two souls, the original soul just refused to leave even though it was considered dead, it was supposed to move on a long time ago. Basically like a leech or parasite, attatching itself to the new soul. So, just recently the old soul left. Or so, I thought it left, and I'm pretty sure it was gone for many hours, but then I guess something went wrong and it came back. But man did it ever come back with a vengeance. Maybe it never left, I don't know what happened really.
I still don't really know what happened last night, but I'm pretty sure my soul attacked me. It was the most intense thing I've ever experienced.
And the weird thing is, hours before I meditated and realized there was a huge black wall sheild all around me, and instead of that freaking me out, it made me feel amazing.
My new soul is some kind of Buddhist monk guy, I had some moments alone with my soul, just finally in peace, and it was like the most serene and peaceful experience ever, all my soul wanted to do was exist in nothingness, to just be, and i recharged my soul just by existing in this peaceful darkness of nothing, having no thoughts, no goals, just nothing, like, that was the most intense meditation I've ever experienced. You know... before that the other soul has always been trying to be in charge and I've never been able to have that kind of peace with just one soul.
But then after I felt recharged I thought I should take down that weird sheild that was surrounding me, because literally going in public with tht shield was making me grumpy, like having that sheild up I was very closed off to people around me, so I decided to take it down even though I had no idea why it was there. I just assumed I had put it there, because it made me feel good.
And after that is when I was attacked. I'm pretty sure it was myself who attacked me. And as I attacked myself I wasn't able to think clearly at all, I couldn't form thoughts and it was like my whole brain was short circuiting, it was like an acid trip, without the drugs, never experienced anything like that before.
But then my spirit guides got through to me, and they told me they were cutting the cord to my other soul and finishing the transformation process, they literally had to cut a birth cord, because that soul was somehow still attatched to the body or root chakra or something like that...
All I know though, is I felt the most excruciating pain ever. I thought I was gonna die. They said I would feel a pull, but it was a physical pain I felt, a sharp pain all the way from my tailbone all the way up to my pubic bone, straight through, a direct line, right where the root chakra is supposed to be. That lasted for hours and the next day, today... I've been so out of it. I don't know if it's over but I certainly hope it is.
And the weirdest thing about all of that is, I've felt that pain before just not that bad, I always have unexplained lower back pain and tailbone pain and also digestive issues, and I totally just realized last night that it's connected to my root chakra, and probably is always wonky because of this walk in soul stuff.
I have this amazing sense that perhaps when I have one soul, my back pain will just stop and my digestive issues will go back to normal, and I really hope I am right about that.
But anyway, the first post that I wrote here was all in the perspective of my other soul that is now gone (at least I hope it is gone), so it was just a weird post, I'm glad I deleted it.
My spirit guides have told me to keep the sheild up for a few days. Apparently, all of that really did some damage on me, and I got really imbalanced from that experience and well I'm still feeling it physically.

I don't know if the process is done yet though, I mean something like that might take awhile. I'm not sure, becaues the first time I thought it was done, it turned out it wasn't. While this has been going on, I've not been as spiritual as usual, like along with the lack of focus and mind issues, like my brainis being short circuited, I've been having issues speaking to my spirit guides too, so that's why I'm not entirely sure if it's over yet.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Master

interesting experience.
Old 27-08-2016, 10:41 AM
Ascender
Sounds pretty brutal... I have nothing useful to say but i do hope you feel better soon
Old 17-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Master

Wow, I've never heard of an experience like yours but I am not discounting it. I think there are endless possibilities available not just what we read in books or hear from spiritual teachers. Thanks for sharing your experience. It gives me something to think about (possibilities).
Old 19-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Thanks! I do feel a lot better now, it took awhile to adjust and now I'm merging with other parts of myself and letting go of other entity attachments.

My energy has been really out of whack ever since the cord was cut in/near my root chakra, that area was really bothering me for awhile. And also, I put up a huge shield as protection, which has really closed off my heart chakra, but in the meantime I am enjoying not being open to other people in my life and just focusing on basically, licking my wounds and healing after that big event.

I think in a way the soul that left me can be sort of considered as an entity attachment, though it was still me, and had a huge influence on my personality.

Other entity attachments also hurt when they leave, always leaving an emotional scar, sometimes even physical. It's nothing that time and healing won't fix, but it can definitely be brutal.

And I know I have some more releasing to do.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Ascender
Glad your feeling better. Defo sounds like you deserve some time focusing on yourself and healing. Just be careful you don't shut people out completely. As long as they understand you can't be taking on their problems etc right now I'm sure being with them could be very beneficial... even if it's in small doses.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Knower
Keokutah, thank you so much for sharing your experience...So sorry for the pain you've gone through....I hope you continue your path to recovery, clearings and becoming more the authentic you.

Wishing you love and light on your journey.
Old 27-09-2016, 12:18 PM
Master
You had a unique experience and I am glad to hear that you found a solution and you are recovering from your painful experience. There is a lot that we just don't know that happens to people everyday and we are not aware. Thank you for sharing your experience.