Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 05-09-2011, 07:48 PM
mattie

Starpeople- Doreen Virtue

This summary is from Doreen Virtue’s article about starpeople.

Starpeople (SP) are on Earth from all over the Universe. Virtue has seen in her psychic practice those who are incarnated ETs, walk-ins, & angels. One of Virtue’s first encounters w/ a starperson was startling to Virtue as she discerned that she was working w/ a spacecraft. The client confirmed this. Not all starpeople are aware of their connection.

SP have incarnated here to help in whatever capacity is needed. They often have ordinary jobs where they provide positive energy to others.

As their planet of origin often has different customs about how families are structured & different methods of reproduction many SP don’t plan to marry or have children while here. They often feel disconnected from earthly romantic models as this is alien to them. It could also disrupt their LW work. Many female SPs have romantic soul mates from their place of origin.

Many SP know they aren’t from here. Some have realized this from early on & can feel a powerful longing for elsewhere. Suzan Carroll has written about how this powerful longing is a useful energetic pathway for us to reconnect w/ our other energies.

http://www.angeltherapy.com/article8.php

Much more about starpeople in ‘Realms of the Earth Angels.’ ISBN 978-1-4019-0, $7, 193 pgs. 4” x 6”
http://www.amazon.com/Realms-Earth-A.../dp/1401917186

From the above book- Many starpeople (SP) have an interest in ETs. (Not surprising, as these are family.) Many energy workers are starpeople. Many SP have relationships w/ much younger men (decade+ difference). Many SP have agreed NOT to marry or have children while here. This can ‘create karma that can keep them mired in the Earth’s reincarnation cycles.’ For some SP this may be their first experience w/ a clear-cut gender. Many SP are drawn to bodies of water. SP can be comfortable w/ recognizing that they don’t belong here.

Last edited by mattie : 05-09-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 17-09-2011, 07:17 PM
emeraldmiss

Thank you for sharing! I am currently reading a book by Brad & Francie Stieger "The Star People". Here are some characteristics of star people.

- FEEL LIKE "A STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND."
- COMPELLING EYES AND PERSONAL CHARISMA.
- UNUSUAL BLOOD TYPE, OR EVEN A COMBINATION OF BLOOD TYPES.
- LOWER THAN NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE.
- EXTRA VERTEBRAE, TRANSITIONAL VERTEBRAE, FUSED VERTEBRAE, OR LOWER BACK PAINS.
- EXTRA OR "MISPLACED" RIBS.
- HYPERSENSITIVITY TO ELECTRICITY, ELECTROMAGNETIC FORCE FIELDS.
- LOWER THAN NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE.
- UNUSUALLY SHARP HEARING, AND EYES VERY SENSITIVE TO LIGHT.
- CHRONIC SINUSITIS (IRRITATION IN NOSE OR NOSTRILS).
- THRIVE ON LITTLE SLEEP AND DO THEIR BEST WORK AT NIGHT.
- WAS AN "UNEXPECTED" CHILD.
- SEEM TO HAVE BEEN "REBORN" IN CYCLES, FOR EXAMPLE, 1932-38, 1942-48, 1952-58, 1962-68, ETC.
- FELT THAT THEIR EARTH MOTHER AND FATHER ARE NOT THEIR TRUE, REAL PARENTS, AND THEY LONG OR YEARN FOR THEIR TRUE PLACE OF ORIGIN.
- HAD A DRAMATIC OR UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE WHEN THEY WERE VERY YOUNG, WHICH OFTEN TOOK THE FORM OF A WHITE LIGHT AND/OR VISITATION BY BEAUTIFUL AND BENEVOLENT HUMAN APPEARING BEINGS WHO GAVE INFORMATION AND COMFORT.
- COMPLAIN OF A FEELING OF GREAT URGENCY, A SHORT TIME TO COMPLETE AN IMPORTANT GOAL OR A SPECIAL MISSION.
- EXPERIENCE A BUZZING, RINGING OR A CLICKING NOISE OR A HIGH PITCHED MECHANICAL WHINE IN THE EARS PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SOME PSYCHIC-SPIRITUAL EVENTS OR A WARNING OF DANGER.
- HAD UNSEEN COMPANIONS AS A CHILD.
- HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH ANGELS, MASTERS, ELEMENTAL NATURE SPIRITS, SPIRITUAL TEACHERS, OR OPENLY DECLARED UFO INTELLIGENCE'S.
- HAD ONE OR MORE SERIOUS ACCIDENTS, ILLNESSES, TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES, CLOSE CALLS OR LIFE THREATENING SITUATIONS IN WHICH THEY SHOULD OR COULD HAVE DIED, BUT FULLY OR QUICKLY RECOVERED.
- FELT OR SENSED THAT THEY WERE BEING WATCHED OVER AND DIVINELY PROTECTED.
- HAVE UNUSUAL ABILITIES WHICH ARE CONSIDERED PARANORMAL BY THEIR PEERS AND THEIR FAMILY.
- HAVE NATURAL OR UNUSUAL ABILITIES IN SPECIALIZED AREAS, SUCH AS ART, MUSIC, MATHEMATICS, ACTING, NATURAL SCIENCES, HEALING, ETC.
- THEIR ARTWORK, DREAMS OR VISIONS OFTEN INVOLVE AN OUTER SPACE, MULTI-MOON OR MULTIDIMENSIONAL, INTERPLANETARY ENVIRONMENT.
- CHILDREN AND ANIMALS ARE OFTEN ATTRACTED TO THEM.
- FEEL THAT THEY ARE ONE OF THE "144,000."
- MAY HAVE MYSTIC CROSSES, MYSTIC EYES, OR MYSTIC STARS ON THEIR PALMS.
- EXPERIENCE A STRONG ATTRACTION TO NATURAL QUARTZ CRYSTAL AND GEMSTONES.
- OFTEN HAVE FLYING DREAMS OR OUT-OF-BODY EXPERIENCES.
- HAVE A STRONG AFFINITY TO PAST ERAS OF ATLANTIS & LEMURIA, ANCIENT EGYPT, BIBLICAL TIMES, KING ARTHUR & CAMELOT, AND OF REMEMBERING PAST LIVES DURING THOSE PERIODS.
- FEEL A SPECIAL ATTRACTION OR DRAWING TO THE PLANET VENUS, THE PLEIADES, THE ORION CONSTELLATION, OR OTHER CELESTIAL LOCATIONS, AS WELL AS KNOWING DEEP WITHIN THAT THEIR REAL HOME IS SOMEWHERE BEYOND THE STARS.
- THEY ARE USUALLY STARRY-EYED ROMANTICS.
- OFTEN SEEM TO TAKE ON THE ROLE OF BEING AN EMPATH.
- HAVE OFTEN EXPERIENCED, WHEN GLANCING AT A DIGITAL CLOCK OR WATCH, THAT THE TIME, HAPPENED TO BE AT "11:11."
- HAVE RECEIVED THE MESSAGE OR FEELING FROM INNER GUIDANCE OR FROM THEIR UFO CONTACTS THAT "NOW IS THE TIME!"
Old 17-09-2011, 08:38 PM
Master
emeraldmiss

with respect wouldn't that list apply to most people ?

Mattie Is it important to be a star person ?

with kindness
:)
Old 18-09-2011, 04:23 AM
emeraldmiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
emeraldmiss

with respect wouldn't that list apply to most people ?

Mattie Is it important to be a star person ?

with kindness
:)

Smiler, I was quoting a few of the description from the book written by Brad & Francie Steiger. I wouldn't know if the list would apply to most people. I can only speak for myself. I'm not sure if 'most people' have lower than normal body temperature, unusual blood type, extra or misplaced ribs, or have endured any life threatening situations. I believe many people would feel they fit the description. Some are star seeded souls and some are probably just interested in star people. Both are great. I love learning and discovering new information.
Old 23-09-2011, 08:21 PM
mattie

One Category Not More Important Than Others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
... Mattie Is it important to be a star person ?

Defining what one was in their previous incarnation is somewhat like an astrological sign. It’s just our orientation or energetic lineage. It’s not better (or worse) if one was a Star Person over another type of incarnated being such as listed below any more than one astrological sign is more important than another. All categories of incarnated beings have their valuable role to play in our ongoing awakening bringing their unique strengths & experience that are intrinsic to each category to this process. It's a group project!

Doreen Virtue uses a number of categories. Others are Incarnated Angels whose last life was angelic even if they have incarnated as human previously. Incarnated Elementals are former pixies, gnomes, etc. Wise Ones were formerly high-priest(esses), sorcerers, wizards, shamans, sorceresses, & witches. Combinations of these basic categories are discussed further in ‘Realms of the Earth Angels.
Old 24-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Defining what one was in their previous incarnation is somewhat like an astrological sign. It’s just our orientation or energetic lineage. It’s not better (or worse) if one was a Star Person over another type of incarnated being such as listed below any more than one astrological sign is more important than another. All categories of incarnated beings have their valuable role to play in our ongoing awakening bringing their unique strengths & experience that are intrinsic to each category to this process. It's a group project!

Doreen Virtue uses a number of categories. Others are Incarnated Angels whose last life was angelic even if they have incarnated as human previously. Incarnated Elementals are former pixies, gnomes, etc. Wise Ones were formerly high-priest(esses), sorcerers, wizards, shamans, sorceresses, & witches. Combinations of these basic categories are discussed further in ‘Realms of the Earth Angels.

If only you have eyes to see what people around you, your dearest wife & children are what you have spoken of is true. They make look ordinary outside to you but if you really dive into the origin of their lives you will realize they are fact incarnations of the people you have mingled with from your past lives. Be a child & see what I see.
Old 26-09-2011, 08:47 AM
thunderseed

I am a star seed, i have originations of Sirian decent. But that hasn't stopped me from incarnating as many other things as well. I've been on earth many times, i often relate more to native american race, because sirians are a peaceful people, very like native peoples, and very connected to earth.
I love earth dearly. But for the longest time i did not feel at home here.

And i have contacts with extra terrestrials. The beautiful loving ones with bright blue light beam eyes. And also the blue skinned ones. Many others as well.
Beautiful high frequency beings of love. As well as the "light beings". They are very white and angelic looking.

I really don't go by what websites or people say is true about star seeds. I just go by what i have been taught from my own spiritual experiences and the beings i meet, and heart knowing.

Emeraldmiss, that sounds like an interesting book, i would like to read that.
Old 26-09-2011, 01:15 PM
Knower

Thunderseed, I too am a Star Person that originated from Sirius. I have incarnated on Earth a number of times soooo, I guess I like it. Or at the very least enjoy the work I do here. The relationship between the Hopi people and Sirius star system is a strong one. One that my Guides have spoken of often.

I tend to agree that though web sites can give us hints and assist, we then need to step out of the box and discover more for ourselves.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 26-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
This summary is from Doreen Virtue’s article about starpeople.

Starpeople (SP) are on Earth from all over the Universe. Virtue has seen in her psychic practice those who are incarnated ETs, walk-ins, & angels. One of Virtue’s first encounters w/ a starperson was startling to Virtue as she discerned that she was working w/ a spacecraft. The client confirmed this. Not all starpeople are aware of their connection.

SP have incarnated here to help in whatever capacity is needed. They often have ordinary jobs where they provide positive energy to others.

As their planet of origin often has different customs about how families are structured & different methods of reproduction many SP don’t plan to marry or have children while here. They often feel disconnected from earthly romantic models as this is alien to them. It could also disrupt their LW work. Many female SPs have romantic soul mates from their place of origin.

Many SP know they aren’t from here. Some have realized this from early on & can feel a powerful longing for elsewhere. Suzan Carroll has written about how this powerful longing is a useful energetic pathway for us to reconnect w/ our other energies.

http://www.angeltherapy.com/article8.php

Much more about starpeople in ‘Realms of the Earth Angels.’ ISBN 978-1-4019-0, $7, 193 pgs. 4” x 6”
http://www.amazon.com/Realms-Earth-A.../dp/1401917186

From the above book- Many starpeople (SP) have an interest in ETs. (Not surprising, as these are family.) Many energy workers are starpeople. Many SP have relationships w/ much younger men (decade+ difference). Many SP have agreed NOT to marry or have children while here. This can ‘create karma that can keep them mired in the Earth’s reincarnation cycles.’ For some SP this may be their first experience w/ a clear-cut gender. Many SP are drawn to bodies of water. SP can be comfortable w/ recognizing that they don’t belong here.

Well, its a funny thing...

Most people dont get this, but all matter has always exsisted as far as we know, it was just in a different form.

Its also fact that every single thing in the entire universe can be recycled, borken down and re used.

THe earth is made up of debris from the big bang, and the explosions of starts and galaxies. We are made up of the elements of the earth, because that is the matter that makes up our cellular/quantum structure.

So we are literally made up of stardust, galaxies, the SAME matter as the stars, dinosaurs, mountains and even what was BEFORE the big bang.

Its just the matter of what form the energy/matter takes.

I think that explains our connection to the stars (no evidence, purely my own assumption), some how, our bodies know thats where we came from. Not to mention the sky was the original HD 1080p 3D tv!
Old 13-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Master
Great thread, Mattie..

I don't know for sure how if I have a true connection per se, to the stars in terms of my energetic lineage however I've always felt a connection..

Years before my awakening I've had an affinity for Orion (belt in particular) and found later that 2 of the stars of the belt point to Sirius..

When I was younger I had a dream where I was in what I thought was Heaven, all was simple and white and I saw my name on a wall... It had my 1st name and something that I wrote down as "S Urius" and then my last name..

Seems to me that is pretty close to Sirius... :) I really don't know if that really says anything about anything, but I do know that I have a LOT of the more unusual traits as shown on the list (thx Emeraldmiss) above..

I also (as per Mattie's clip from that book) have had a lifelong interest in ET's, dated men 9-10 years younger (married one only 4 years younger tho'!), never felt like I belonged here, and have always been drawn to and lived near bodies of water -- Lake Michigan, Great Salt Lake & Pacific Ocean, including living on an island. I do feel I saw a ship when I was about 8 years old as well.

Again don't really recognize for sure that there is a real and true connection but much of these descriptions have been experienced or at least reasonate with me.

Blessings to all!