Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 09-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Where did I go wrong?

Alright, so a couple months ago I started using the law of attraction to attract a guy I dated back. Nothing happened for a couple of weeks, then when I was just about to let go of him, he contacted me in the same exact way I was expecting when I wrote my affirmation.

Everything happened exactly according to what I had written. However, after two weeks, things came crashing down (again). I don't understand what I did wrong. Everything was going great, when all of the sudden he disappeared.

I won't lie, I had some very negative thoughts during the second week which unfortunately drove him away. My biggest fear was that he'd disappear again and he did.

Is there any way to reverse the situation?

Thank you :)
Old 11-04-2014, 04:08 AM
SpacePilot

wow, textbook example right here!

What you did right:
-Visualize / use affirmation for 40 days / 6 weeks
-Let go of the outcome

What you did wrong:
-Fear of a given outcome will attract that outcome
-Use LOA to attract a specific person: we can't control other people's free will.

What you can do about this:
-Use affirmations to reprogram your fears into confidence that any man you meet will stick around. Just don't make your affirmations too strong as I bet you wouldn't want to end up with a stalker.
-Redo the whole process, but to attract the "right person" for you. If it's him, he'll come back, else you will find someone even better.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Ketan1234

You have to be positive for that. Try it again
Old 21-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Lavender

I don't want to sound mean but you can't make someone do something against their wishes. People are not things you can attract or control with love spells or laws of attraction.

I'm very sorry but if he doesn't want to be with you, you can't have the universe make him want to be. He may be on your dream board but you may not be on his.
Old 21-04-2014, 05:05 PM
Guide

Well said, Lavender.

LOA might help you attract what you desire, but that does not necessarily mean that this particular person is involved, or wants to be involved.

We all have free will. You're free to want him; he's free to not want you.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:42 PM
Administrator
The law of attraction can work well for some not so well for others im afraid its the way of the world.we cant always have what we want,but we have to put up with what we are given, we cant make people stay with us because we want then too.it has to be a two way thing,
maybe hi agenda and feelings are different to yours, just go with the flow of things and see what happens.

Namaste
Old 23-04-2014, 05:58 PM
Lorelyen

Affirming too hard, I'd guess. You managed to create too narrow expectations. Just be attractive. One of the problems with trying to use any kind of encirclement to hold someone is that you may wish you hadn't in the end! I'm aware of someone who cast a love spell only to find they didn't like the person at all. But getting rid of that person was far more difficult.

Old 16-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Knower
You can't make someone be with you if they don't feel the same way about you...If he was right for you and wanted to be with you, he'd still be with you.
Possitivity attracts possitivity, and likewise negativity attracts negativity.

And for the record using love spells is wrong as it interferes with anothers free will!
I'm sure you will find the right guy, probably when you least expect it, just remember that impatience is a negative attitude and will only hinder the process...Go with the flow and be happy as you are and that possitivity will attract the right guy maybe even your soulmate...as it happened to me...after a string of relationships that weren't right for me, I gave up and spent a few months just being happy with who I am and I met my partner...we are true soulmates, very happy together coming up to our 8th anniversary of being together with 4 beautiful children...and I know I would never have met him if I hadn't spent all that time enjoying being just me
Old 17-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
I don't want to sound mean but you can't make someone do something against their wishes. People are not things you can attract or control with love spells or laws of attraction.

I'm very sorry but if he doesn't want to be with you, you can't have the universe make him want to be. He may be on your dream board but you may not be on his.

You're not mean just misinformed. All possibilities already exist. There is already a probability of everything and all she has to do is align her energy to that probability
Old 17-05-2014, 02:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
Well said, Lavender.

LOA might help you attract what you desire, but that does not necessarily mean that this particular person is involved, or wants to be involved.

We all have free will. You're free to want him; he's free to not want you.

All probabilities, all possibilities already exist in the universe. There is already a possibility/probability that she is with him; if she can align herself emotionally then she can manifest that possibility. It's not about what he/she wants but our thoughts. If the guy was with her then at some point he thought it might work and guess what we're so powerful that thoughts create all kinds of possibilities