Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 18-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Pathfinder
Red face Just a story :)

so, this time last year i was going through a very rough time.. i had created a webpage about myself, with a questionnaire. about two months later i had met what i thought to be (and still do) the perfect man. bored one day, i looked back at the webpage and realized that under the section "what i am looking for in a man" every. single. thing. i had written, from head to toe physically, all personality traits, background and spirituality had been all things that he possessed. which i wrote about 2-3 months before we had even met. i showed him this and he was amazed. every time we go out, everyone we meet says that we are soul mates, the same but opposite etc. i just think it's so crazy what the power of thought can do! i manifested him and didn't even know or believe in the law of attraction yet and was so spiritually confused! just thought i'd share this story, for anyone who is feeling like they will be forever alone, or just for anyone in general... after this time, i started looking more into spirituality, manifesting, etc, etc. still blows my mind
Old 20-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
I think its nice that you were able to manifest something so special and so un-intentionally. :)
Old 18-02-2014, 04:38 AM
aryannatimothy

Wow. That is really a very inspirational story. I think that by organizing your thoughts and being aware of what you really want lead you to finding the guy :)
Old 18-02-2014, 07:50 AM

Random side note off topic:

stephaniejadeluna has 55 posts
12meadows 333 posts
aryannatimothy 33 posts

Awesome!

By the way, amazing story
Old 19-02-2014, 04:27 AM
SpacePilot

Sometimes it's just a matter of making a list of exactly what you are looking for. Great story! Where's my pen?
Old 12-03-2014, 07:16 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephaniejadeluna
so, this time last year i was going through a very rough time.. i had created a webpage about myself, with a questionnaire. about two months later i had met what i thought to be (and still do) the perfect man. bored one day, i looked back at the webpage and realized that under the section "what i am looking for in a man" every. single. thing. i had written, from head to toe physically, all personality traits, background and spirituality had been all things that he possessed. which i wrote about 2-3 months before we had even met. i showed him this and he was amazed. every time we go out, everyone we meet says that we are soul mates, the same but opposite etc. i just think it's so crazy what the power of thought can do! i manifested him and didn't even know or believe in the law of attraction yet and was so spiritually confused! just thought i'd share this story, for anyone who is feeling like they will be forever alone, or just for anyone in general... after this time, i started looking more into spirituality, manifesting, etc, etc. still blows my mind

Lots of us talk about soul mates in a light way but they really do exist. Souls live in groups. In between lives they study and learn and help each other. They very often agree to interact in a lifetime on earth. There is usually a reason besides just to have fun though. If you agree that this may apply in your case perhaps the two of you might meditate together. Maybe a surprise will be revealed.

I tried it with my late wife years ago. It worked.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:42 AM
primrose

Stephaniejadeluna, your story should give hope to those seeking answers.

bartholomew, that's good advice.
Old 06-05-2014, 01:12 AM
elizabethjoseph

What a nice story. Abraham Hicks talks a lot about writing down things one wants or desires. I haven't read too many posts on them yet. I hope to find some.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Ascender
Wow. Thats so lovely, thanks for sharing your story, I hope you and him have many wonderful adventures together xo.