Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 13-06-2014, 01:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer
That's what the 'jellyfish' thing that I saw did too. Only it was painfully slow.
They both observed the walls presence, but not the ceilings?
It bugs me wondering WHY.

Interesting comments. Ive never watched one of the astral entity critters (Ive seen them in different forms) go out throu a ceiling but Ive seen them certainly accept the walls presence and the floors presence

I used to have a large dinner plate sized black spidery one in my house which had about 26 legs on it. It was slowly walking up my hall way.. with some of its legs on the wall and others on the floor.

Another time I had a medium sized furry astral critter with little paws on my bed. That one (it was kind of cute in a strange way) I decided to watch to see what it would do. It like slowly, warily snuck up to my head and then starting lapping out of my third eye area. It had a very long thin tongue. I grabbed it at that point (I had a crazy idea to see if I could tame it and make a pet out of it), in its struggle to get away from me, it bite me (it had fangs). I let it go, well rather it got away from my arms and Ive no idea where it went from there.

Anyway. I just find things like this interesting but its a very good idea to get rid of these things about your home, esp when they may be feeding on your energy in some way like the furry critter was doing to me.

I strongly suggest do not try to pick up any small ones of these as they can enter your hand chakra and go into your body. I was at a meditation class one time when I became aware of spidery astral entities over the floor. I picked one up to look at it, to my shock, it then went into my hand throu my palm chakra. It was horrible, moving around then inside my hand and wrist and I couldnt get it out, I tried to send light at it but it just went into me deeper (I think I'd be able remove something like that from me now but back then knew less). It caused an energy block too, it was very uncomfortable!! and then even more uncomfortable having had seen it and knowing what it looked like.
Old 16-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Knower

Sea-Dove you get the prize for most creepy.
Old 17-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfre
Sea-Dove you get the prize for most creepy.

oh lol sorry about that.
Old 27-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Knower

no need to be sorry
Old 28-06-2014, 04:21 AM
Xenophilia

I've got one now. Just a large black horse with red eyes that stares in my window. Now I might just say ok some horse wandered into town, except I live on the second story, have big bay windows, and the only part not curtained are the top halves which are about 5ft from the base. So I have a floating black horse. It never enters, gives me nasty vibes though. Just sits there and watches me while I try to sleep. Needless to say I don't sleep much anymore. Not even really a horse person either...they're just too big for me to feel comfortable around.