Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Master
Hello 1being,

I like this insight a lot.
Quote:
You can't cut any cord by using fear. But you can heal the cord with love. We're all connected to each other anyway, can't avoid it.
The hardest work is when we can't escape, but it's the most rewarding.

I suggest that the best answers for dealing with this will come from your own inner guidance. Have you talked with your Self about this?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-10-2011, 08:40 AM
1being

hi john, thanks for your reply.

yes, i work thru it - unceasingly. i'm actually covered in ink (i write) and my "book" weighs at least 50 pounds (no exaggeration). i am a pen's worst enemy.

i don't really have "fear" about my situation. i have damn near wrath.

to be real honest, it equates to a black mass and is VERY "unhealthy" to say the least.

it really just needs to be severed *somehow* and i have to figure that out.

tired of the "chords of doom", the foreboding, the forecasting & predicting - pure negativity. massive. it's real bad. there's no hope & glory in what i'm going through.
Old 17-10-2011, 08:46 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon charms
:) Cutting of threads comes to mind.

thread, yeah.

or, cutting of *threaTS* would be a joy and a half for me!

that reminds me:

i call them T-WORDS:

truth
terror
torture
torment
threat
taunt
tease
trick

and on and on.

sigh...
Old 17-10-2011, 08:56 AM
Master
Well i'm schizophrenic if that helps, i think you are too much in the mind, realize that your not the mind, just step out and witness the beautiful silence from within, that is who you truly are, the mind, its full of ****.
Old 17-10-2011, 08:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello 1being,

I like this insight a lot.

I suggest that the best answers for dealing with this will come from your own inner guidance. Have you talked with your Self about this?

Thanks,
John
Yes your such a gentle soul John, and your right, talk to your higher SELF, forget all about the lower mind, again, its full of ****.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
hi john, thanks for your reply.

yes, i work thru it - unceasingly. i'm actually covered in ink (i write) and my "book" weighs at least 50 pounds (no exaggeration). i am a pen's worst enemy.

i don't really have "fear" about my situation. i have damn near wrath.

to be real honest, it equates to a black mass and is VERY "unhealthy" to say the least.

it really just needs to be severed *somehow* and i have to figure that out.

tired of the "chords of doom", the foreboding, the forecasting & predicting - pure negativity. massive. it's real bad. there's no hope & glory in what i'm going through.

It is my understanding that anger is another form of fear. Actually anything that is not heart centered, is not a loving energy.

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you. Some would call this distance healing. It would involve me with your higher self, soul self, and that diverse subconscious self.

May I ask if that idea is appealing?

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-10-2011, 09:24 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Well i'm schizophrenic if that helps, i think you are too much in the mind, realize that your not the mind, just step out and witness the beautiful silence from within, that is who you truly are, the mind, its full of ****.

personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down by a devil who was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down a devil was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.
That person is probably me lol, yea I know, the schizo is off the mind body nothing to do with me, he he.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:32 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
It is my understanding that anger is another form of fear. Actually anything that is not heart centered, is not a loving energy.

I am inclined to suggest telepathic healing sessions for you. Some would call this distance healing. It would involve me with your higher self, soul self, and that diverse subconscious self.

May I ask if that idea is appealing?

Thanks,
John

i don't have anger. anger is very mild and fear is mild. i'm EXTREME and very far beyond those levels and i have been for very many years. it's not anger, it's not rage ... it's FURY and after fury comes wrath. fear is mild. i don't think i ever knew fear ... i was born into TERROR. after terror is Kinetic Energy (how could i possibly know that?).

there is a part of me that *likes* the idea of "healing" but the realistic part of me knows way better than that. its like i'm condemned for knowing too much.
Old 17-10-2011, 09:34 AM
1being

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
That person is probably me lol, yea I know, the schizo is off the mind body nothing to do with me, he he.

whoever it is, is "dying to meet you ... dying to meet you ... dying to meet you" (driving me nuts, driving me nuts, STFU, driving me nuts)