Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Pathfinder

throat chakra cord

Hi all! This is my second post in this section this week and it kind of relates to my other. Anyway, if you find a cord, or cords, in a certain chakra, what do they mean? What information is going back and forth (I'm looking for both positive and negative). I have a constricting feeling in my throat when thinking of someone and it somehow connects to my ears, as well. But overall, I'm curious what your thoughts on each chakras cord attachments are? Like third eye could relate to someone getting in your head or controlling thoughts.

Thoughts?? I am so curious! Cords play such a vital role!
Old 08-02-2018, 11:10 AM
Pathfinder

Hello..I am going through ascension and also am on a twin flame journey. There is a lot of clearing and purging going on right now for twin flames and I am having the symptoms you describe. My throat constricting, its been sore, hoarseness and sometimes pain in my ear. My throat looks ok according to the dr, but have been given drops for the ear. The thing is the throat having these symptoms is intermittent..I have wondered if it is my throat chakra..
Old 08-02-2018, 08:01 PM
Master

Unless we are talking chords I remember once seeing by fate cord upon waking, getting the idea to cut it, and then doing it. Felt a massive drop in my heart like it had been released from something. Maybe there no longer was a puppet master to control me Maybe like an instrument fine tune it so it creates resonance? though cutting it from my perspective is always a valid option... if it feels like that is a good idea. Especially on the TF journey it might be an even better idea, since the love one holds in ones Heart should be plenty to keep one connected... on a second thought that should be plenty for all. SO if you hold plenty of love in your Heart cut; if not then maybe you still need a safety net?