Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 12-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Master

Tealily
Wisdom of the Oracle: 2 Yin, 16 All that Glitters,33 Chaos and conflict, 4 Higher power
In terms of love relationships over the next two months you are being called upon to observe yourself and your patterns. Let others take the lead and show you what they are really about. You may be required to look beyond the surface, beyond what someone is offering you to who they actually are, what they are like with others rest of the time. In case a conflict comes up distance yourself for a while. If its something you cannot yield about, there is no point fighting anyway. Just move away for a while than engage in a conflict. Your relationships will draw attention in some way to your connection with spirit. There will be much clarity about yourself and others if you can be receptive and observant than rushing into action and initiative.

Next reading for moonincancer: any advice or message of encouragement
Old 13-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Master

Feedback for moonincancer
bahaha

I read your reading and I'm basically hearing this in my head: "You know that guy at work, P? I know you're not into him right now but there's a time in the future where the chemistry might get to you and you may think differently. Remember how he used to be an a**hole to you not long ago? Yeah. Stand back and you'll see him be an a**hole again! Don't be fooled, make sure you always see him as he is. And when s*** hits the fan again, step back and don't get drawn into it."

Reading for moonincancer
A message of encouragement

* Enchanted Map Oracle (it's been ages since I pulled this out)
One-ring circus rev
Education rev
Compass rev

The impression I'm getting here is that you're trying trying trying to do things differently, to change your world-view etc... and you're at the stage where everything feels really foreign. Are you starting to question if what you're working on is right for you and the situation you're currently in? There's a suggestion here (Compass rev) that you have a secret yearning to go in a slightly different direction, for something that feels a bit more natural to you. I think it may be worth exploring other options to see if you can find something that's a better fit for you - or at the very least, be willing to be a bit flexible/selective with what you're currently trying to learn/absorb yourself in.

Next reading for tealily
Describe the current relationship between my coworker D and I
Old 13-01-2018, 01:28 PM
Master

Tealily
Thanks for such a funny feedback:)Am sure you will handle any such individual with smartness, awareness, and an enlightened compassion:)
I don't know about my worldview anymore coz I am headed for a major surgery on 18th and am trying to learn to give up control and trust in the Universe. For the time being a lot of other things in my life including education are on a hold.
Next reading for tealily
Describe the current relationship between my coworker D and I (Tealily)
Old 13-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Master

Next reading for tealily
Describe the current relationship between my coworker D and I (Tealily)

Old 13-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Master
Feedback for tealily

Yes I feel in charge of myself now :) Makes sense. Thank you.

Reading for tealily

Quote:
Describe the current relationship between my coworker D and I

Queen of Pentacles

It feels that the vibe that this person extends is not the most pleasant, impersonal and brash. It's only about work. At the same you are confident with your own sense of worth and feel that this energy does not define who you are, which is indeed the truth. Someone's seniority at work does not define your worth as an employee at current time. Any negative energy directed is not your own to handle. Protection is required to differentiate when clarity is lacking and bringing your energy down. Strong protections, positive affirmations/ motivations and thoughts are recommended for you at this time. Know that you are worthy enough not to be affected by others.

Hope this helps and relates ~

Next reading for angelic star

What will be the outcome if P and I meet in person ?
Old 13-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Master

Feedback for angelicstar
Correct! It's definitely only a professional relationship - I feel he's in an insecure phase at the moment - but it hasn't gone super unprofessional yet which is pretty good for him (slash us) And I'm indeed feeling more confident in my own sense of worth at the moment which makes dealing with him easier.

Reading for angelicstar
What will be the outcome if P and I meet in person ?

* Enchanted map oracle
It's insisting it only needs one card here, so here goes.

Mountain

The vibe here is very "uh oh... there's a big gap I hadn't anticipated I might need to cross".

I think you've mentioned P before? Again this isn't a comment on the strength of the online relationship (as that sounds super-tight) but you may find it doesn't translate quite so easily to real-life. In some ways you may already be very close - but in other ways you may also be complete strangers. The dichotomy may feel a bit strange and make things awkward as the two of you decide how you want to navigate things from there (eg bridge the gap or continue only as you have been).

Next reading for tealily
What's something I'm not aware of at this time, but urgently need to know?
Old 14-01-2018, 01:47 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for tealily

The high priestess, three of swords, six of cups, five of cups, ten of swords

I am getting that you are getting married to the special person in your life, even though it doesn't seem like it right now. All the bad things that are happening between you two is going to be put to rest and you will be able to enjoy a lot of romantic moments together. It seems like domestic life with this person is going to be great and they will be very protective of you.

Question for traceyacey12

Why did things at my last job end the way they did?
Old 14-01-2018, 06:59 AM
Master

Feedback for tracey
Haha, I feel like there are two potential futures ahead - given that the only guy I have serious beef with in my life is P (ok I lie, D at work too), it looks like either things will magically work out like one of those Disney fairytales/Jane Austen novels (heck, even one of those romance paperbacks you can buy at the newsagency) or we'll continue to have issues with each other forever.

It looks like I end up happy either way though, and I guess that's the only thing that matters

Reading for tracey
Why did things at my last job end the way they did?

* RWS
6 of Pent rev, Empress, 5 of Pent

Was the company expanding, or trying to shift their finances to something else? (eg taking money out of one department and putting it into another)

The impression I'm getting here is that they simply didn't want to pay you (and this isn't so much a personal thing - it's literally that they wanted to put the money somewhere else), and it ended up being a business decision - and likely one from high up because that's usually where all these money decisions are made.

Next reading for tealily
What did I get up to last week?
(I'll be able to confirm this in my feedback - happy for you to list any of the things that happened)
Old 15-01-2018, 07:30 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily

I'm not sure if they were expanding, so sorry I can't provide much of a feedback. It was all of a sudden, so personally I'm inclined to believe that it was done more on sudden emotions, but I of course could be wrong.

Reading for tealily:

The devil, eight of cups, nine of pentacles

You ate whole lot of pizza, had a lazy week also had a lot of chocolate cake, laid down a lot but also ran once, stayed in during the snowstorm, watched a lot of TV during the nighttime, visited a place with columns, slept a lot, painted a bit.

Reading for traceyacey

why do I randomly feel angry?
Old 15-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Master

Feedback for traceyacey
- I did order ubereats a lot, rested a lot on my couch, and went for one walk :)

Reading for traceyacey
2 of Wands

I'm sensing frustration here - as in, you may be feeling unhappy and disappointed in where you are, wanting to be elsewhere or do different things, but feeling like you're unable.

(side comment not related to the cards - it may be worth putting more energy into finding new options than stay in this unhappy place :) )

Next reading for tealily
Q: Can I expect B to start working at the company before the end of Jan 2018?