Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-12-2017, 07:28 PM
Pathfinder

Feedback for tealily
That makes sense. A lot of sense, actually. It's like she sees me as "just the receptionist" when my job goes beyond that. I'm more of an administrator (though even if my job title was receptionist, the catty bullying would still be unjustified). But she thinks she's above everyone else and that her **** doesn't stink.

Next question for tealily
What's my primary obstacle to entering a new love relationship at this time?

Last edited by HannahRose : 26-12-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 01:03 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for tealily:

Page of wands, knight of cups, five of pentacles, page of cups, seven of cups, nine of wands

The obstacle seems to be your strong, fiery personality. It might be that the people you are looking to form relationships with are intimidated by your strength. The knight of cups seems to indicate however that there is a man who honors chivalry that is going to enter your life and want to enter in a relationship with you. It looks that they will be doing small acts for you but won't want to receive credit for it so he won't let you know about them, at least in the beginning. Then, they will be very loving in the way that they show their appreciation for you. Seven of cups indicates that you will like this and choose to enter in a relationship with this person and that your worries about love and relationships will dissipate after this.

Question for Traceyacey12
Why haven't I succeeded in my career?
Old 31-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Master

Feedback for traceyacey
Haha, I wouldn't really consider myself fiery but there's probably a degree of determination/optimism that men may find intimidating.

The potential love interest you mentioned sounds lovely - here's hoping!

Reading for Traceyacey12
Why haven't I succeeded in my career?

* RWS
8 of Pent
10 of Pent
Knight of Pent rev
4 of Cups

For what it's worth, I'm actually seeing that you have been relatively successful career-wise. You've worked hard and appear to be in an established business that is doing well (NB: Doing well and 'fulfilling true potential' are two completely different terms!). By many people's definition of success, you've got it.

What you seem to be challenged by is a bit of stagnancy - if you want a bit of forward momentum in your career, some change etc, then you need to know that the opportunities you seek are out there and reachable, but you're going to have to get up and apply for them. If you've tried within your own company and got nowhere, then it is time to seriously look further afield - eg applying to different companies, upskilling etc. There is a feeling that you are the main force holding yourself back here. It may be worth examining what you want and how you've tried to achieve it - try to find patterns, then come up with some strategies to change things up :)

Next reading for tealily
What's ahead for me in the next 12 months, career-wise?
Old 31-12-2017, 02:12 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for tealily

Hm, I'm actually not working at the moment but I do agree -- I have come to a space where I have realized that I am going to have to work harder towards my goal. I have worked hard but most of it has been through school and just a little over a year in the way of work experience actually. But, I will take your advise and try to go get what I want :)

Answer

The high priestess, The hanged man, king of wands, four of swords, five of swords, the moon

I am getting involvement in a job that involves teaching people somehow and the arts. I see you will have success in this regard (the teaching aspect) and will get recognition for it. I also see a lot of work for you in the next 12 months but it looks like you will feel like its rewarding work rather than draining. I also see a promotion with the king of wands to a position that will be more administrative in nature -- looks like the job will be a pretty important one. Its also indicated that you will have the opportunity to go on vacation to a mountainous area to explore a side of yourself you don't often explore. Also looks like you will have an issue with someone you will be supervising but it looks like you'll be using your best judgement to ameliorate the situation.

Question for traceyacey12
How am I perceived by people in general?
Old 31-12-2017, 09:19 PM
Pathfinder

Answer for traceyacey12

I used my Animal Medicine cards for this, having taken them out of hibernation recently. I thought they would be well-suited for your query.

Coyote
Weasel
Salmon

Others see you as someone who is able to laugh at your own blunders and you take it all in stride, as coyote is the "great trickster". Dare I say that you're even a bit of a prankster? I don't mean that you're playing with whoopee cushions and stink bombs, but you jest with people and feel that everyone should just lighten up. Maybe others see you as being non-serious.

Weasel isn't a deceiver in Animal Medicine, but he is observant. The watcher from the sidelines. Weasel has a third eye for hidden agendas, and people can sense this about you. They know that while you laugh and fool around a lot, you can see right through bullhonkey.

Salmon is all about deep introspection. Every obstacle is a new adventure, rather than a setback, and you retain lessons from every experience. People can tell that you're much wiser and self-reflective than you let on. You see right through your own bullhonkey too, and you learn from your mistakes while laughing about them (which is a lot easier said than done for many folks!)

While you might not be everyone's cup of tea, you still have strong supporters who are in your corner and rooting for you!

I hope this resonates!

Question for HannahRose
Why do I have this feeling of burnout in my job and how can I get myself to be more enthusiastic about it, at least for now until I move onto something else?
Old 31-12-2017, 10:48 PM
traceyacey12

Feedback for HannahRose:
Wow, that reading made me feel so good! Thanks a lot :) It resonates! I didn't know people viewed me as a prankster though and I didn't know people can see through my facade

Question for HannahRose
Why do I have this feeling of burnout in my job and how can I get myself to be more enthusiastic about it, at least for now until I move onto something else?
Old 01-01-2018, 04:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
The high priestess, The hanged man, king of wands, four of swords, five of swords, the moon

I am getting involvement in a job that involves teaching people somehow and the arts. I see you will have success in this regard (the teaching aspect) and will get recognition for it. I also see a lot of work for you in the next 12 months but it looks like you will feel like its rewarding work rather than draining. I also see a promotion with the king of wands to a position that will be more administrative in nature -- looks like the job will be a pretty important one. Its also indicated that you will have the opportunity to go on vacation to a mountainous area to explore a side of yourself you don't often explore. Also looks like you will have an issue with someone you will be supervising but it looks like you'll be using your best judgement to ameliorate the situation.
Feedback for tracey
hahaha!
Either you've seen some of my previous posts or picked up things you had no reason to know - I do indeed have a standing (mostly postphoned) arts education project. It's fun to work on.

I'm not sure what the administrative position is, but there are some non-teaching, non-clinical roles at that particular organisation. They are invite-only though.

Reading for HannahRose

Why you have the feeling of burnout:
5 of Cups - burnout vs generalised disappointment/depression that things haven't gone as well as they should/as well as you had hoped for is what's being suggested here.

How you can be more enthusiastic about your job:
4 of Pent rev. This is really saying you're just going to have to go with the flow. If you have a more 'hands free' approach to your job - meaning you don't hang on to potential too much, aren't as emotionally invested, and generally don't expect too much - then it will be easier to simply do your job and not get as wound up about it :)

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wise for me to invest more time and energy into the 'G project' this year?
Old 01-01-2018, 06:45 AM
traceyacey12

Reading for tealily

Knight of swords, knight of wands, the star, the magician, ace of wands, king of swords

It looks like there might be a lot of work or problems surrounding the G project as you approach it this year but the advise is to go and charge ahead. The knight of wands seems to indicate that your imagination and conviction will be more than enough to propel you forward with this work and that you will reap much fulfillment from this work. The star card seems to indicate a dreamy quality to this so perhaps this has been a dream for you and it looks like it will be coming true. You likely have at least one person in your life that is questioning the validity of this project but the magician indicates that even when you leave out the more ambitious parts of the project, it still holds a lot of promise for success. The last two cards indicate to me, however, that you do have competition in this endeavor but that you will give them a run for their money.

What will happen on (or around) 1/6/18 for me?
Old 01-01-2018, 08:37 AM
Pathfinder

Feedback for tealily
I actually just did this reading as a much larger for myself and also pulled the Five of Cups as part of the "Why" aspect. The second part of your reading rings true for how I feel now, but I would ultimately like to do something more rewarding with my life, I guess. :)

Old 03-01-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
Reading for traceyacey12
Quote:

Judication, Thief, Occupation

Ehhh, don't know why this date is important but feel official somehow, a meeting with someone a male stands out. Someone might like to hear from you as they haven't in a while, and make decisions according to that. It feels like man mostly. The outcome an decision has already been made beforehand, even if they would hear you and like to hear you. Feels work like. There might be new options made available to you, but feels more like judgement calls.

Sorry if this makes no sense at all. Let me know if I can redo a reading for you ~

brightest blessings.

Next reading for angelic star
Will A ever contact me or reach out, or time to move on ?