Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-02-2018, 09:02 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
The thread will be what we make of it. At the moment it is a disappointment. It is incomprehensible to me and I'm not impressed.
It will indeed what we make of it and so far but then Spirituality is where you find it. Your post and every other in this thread - mine too by the way - is an expression of the writer's consciousness so if you find it a disappointment that's a reflection of you. So many stories to tell behind the words of Spirituality.
Old 20-02-2018, 10:25 AM
Master
I don't see it as a disappointment. There's a whole world of people all with different backgrounds,Sharing there beliefs. If anything it just makes me think that of all the types of people out there we're all basically the same. Just ordinary people.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:23 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
The thread will be what we make of it. At the moment it is a disappointment. It is incomprehensible to me and I'm not impressed.

Rather sounds like you're letting spirituality hinder your ego (if there is such a thing).
Old 20-02-2018, 11:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I don't see it as a disappointment. There's a whole world of people all with different backgrounds,Sharing there beliefs. If anything it just makes me think that of all the types of people out there we're all basically the same. Just ordinary people.
And your thread is a reflection of your consciousness. There is none so blind as those that refuse point blank to see.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow

Old 20-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
And your thread is a reflection of your consciousness. There is none so blind as those that refuse point blank to see.

Meditate

Reflect

Ask Questions

These are things you can do.
Old 20-02-2018, 05:21 PM
Master

Quote:

If I may ask what is incomprehensible? I know I am not impressed with the comprehensible.... If you don't want to post it I am in chat sometimes.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Meditate

Reflect

Ask Questions

These are things you can do.
I can't meditate because my head isn't wired for it, but I often reflect and ask questions. The train of my thoughts is that one person sees Life as a disappointment and another sees it as people with different backgrounds sharing their beliefs. I see it very differently because there are no lines in the sand between Spirituality and 'real Life', the two are inextricably entwined so there's no hindering of Spirit by ego. Very much the opposite though.

Many label 'real Life' as mundane but that's only their judgment of an aspect of their existence, but I Walk two pretty cool Paths at the same time.
Old 21-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Master

How could an impotent ignorant unconscious ego hinder Spirit?

In fact it is Spirit that created the conditionality of ego in the first place as a limitation of Self that is ego, the separative limited consciousness, while giving unconditional access to the real Self that Spirit IS.

Ego only conditionally hinders the awareness of Spirit which is unconditional.

When ego unconditionally surrenders to Spirit it identifies with and realizes the True Self that has offered the One (Oneness) to the many (divided).

Spirituality is the conscious deliberate surrender of separative ego consciousness to the True Self of Spirit, by whatever means - not the pretentious cynical arrogation of ego's false superiority in dismissing or disparaging that opportunity.

~ J
Old 21-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Master
Excellent post, Jyotir