Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 30-01-2016, 04:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Pfft !! .....dusting off the thread, it is 2 years old Glow, lol !!

Curious though Threewhens, have you since found any form of divination that you find helpful ?

I would say the most accurate form of divination is whatever works for you, using the divination for general purposes though, not for finding out info as you are wanting to know.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-01-2016, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Pfft !! .....dusting off the thread, it is 2 years old Glow, lol !!

Curious though Threewhens, have you since found any form of divination that you find helpful ?

I would say the most accurate form of divination is whatever works for you, using the divination for general purposes though, not for finding out info as you are wanting to know.
that hilarious! Sorry about the dust.
Old 29-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threewhens
Hello, everyone.

What is the most accurate divination method for finding out information?

Pure unassisted "intuition" that comes from within you and from your Guides and Higher Self.

For example, to know nothing about a person but their first name, and then use divination to find out their birth date, last name, or other additional information.

Done with permissions of the one you want this information from at all times. its an invasion of privacy and personal energy space to do it without permissions and Karma will be attached at times.

I have heard that fake psychics do this by a technique called cold reading, but I would like to know how to do it by genuinely using psychic techniques.

Thank you.

A cold reading is at times given a bad rep....I can do readings purely using intuition and not knowing anything about the person other than User Name here on SF or their Display Image. To me that is a cold reading with permissions to do so. We all "cold read" on the most primal of survival instincts with others and do not know we are doing it. Example when you first meet someone and they make your skin crawl that is a cold reading of their energy and a warning that you get to be a bit wary of them.

There are many readers out there that without intentions to do so read body language very well in a live reading, so are they wrong ? Is there any real genuine method I have to wonder, as we all have this ability with us just that we just do not all open to use it. We all have intuition and we can all pick up a deck of cards and use them. its in opening to the pure intentions of working from your Higher Self without the need for profits that you truly work from the Soul level of your being.

I feel that is you do readings for a living there has to be that balance of giving back some freely in readings to balance things out. To only take is a huge drain on your own being. Its in finding balance that we do the best as a reader.

Lynn
Old 29-02-2016, 07:31 PM
Ascender

I vote I Ching because it's the only one I ever tried.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:04 PM
Master
I got to say that while i find tarot really interesting....the answers I seem to get from using a pendulum is amazing!
Old 24-05-2016, 07:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadnZz
Well, there is a little tool which can be very acurate, but it was invented in Romania and never got a chance to exit the country. It doesn't even have a name in english, if you look for radiesthesic rod it doesn't give the right thing. So, go on google images and look for " ansa radiestezica ". It's a little Y shaped thingy made of silver or copper wire. You can make one yourself. And then draw one of those cards and voila ! Precise dowsing
hy...you said one can make it himself...but do you know what dimensions must have?
Old 24-05-2016, 09:43 AM
Master

I suggest reading and looking at the works of Tom Lethbridge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9saAwga54eY

fascinating stuff.
Old 27-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Master
I think getting exact and accurate answers to question that you pose is not generally how it works with any divination method. The 'spirits' are not here to prove anything or to be your servant and provide answers to questions that you have no need to know. They provide guidance and clues and they will answer a question if they feel like it. If you press for an answer then you might get an answer but don't expect an accurate answer. It is just how it generally works.

I think when we get answers, we get what we need to know, not what we demand or expect. I am psychic but I get what I need to know, when the time is right. If I try to 'test' myself, or if others try to 'test' me I will get a response, but no accuracy. My purpose is not to be an oracle, and your guidance has a right to decline to serve you in that capacity. If it is something important, and you have done your work, then you might get answers.

Any kind of divination method that is abused will not serve you.
Old 27-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)

The best form of devination depends on the person using it. Each form of devination reasonates more or less depending on a person's psychic development and strengths. With practice and personal development, more forms of devination are likely to speak to you or at least be workable. As for cold reading, this is a technique used by fake psychics, but I caution you here. Many authentic psyhics, myself included, ask for validation during readings and this can appear as cold reading. I ask for confirmation as well as clarification during my readings. As the reading progresses, my need for validation decreases and it's as if I'm in a stream of consciousness that allows me to provide greater detail with accuracy. Some debunkers of psychics seek to point out the "cold reading" techniques and they are quite ligitimant to do so. However, others do this by selectively pointing out techniques that memic cold reading without disclosing or showing the entire reading or the pattern of detail in multiple readings that can't be explained by cold reading techniques. To find your own path of psychic development, I suggest that you explore multiple forms of devination, practice meditation, consider taking some psychic development classes, and spend some time with others who are psyhic. You may find that you learn best through osmosis. Namaste
Old 27-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

The best form of devination depends on the person using it. Each form of devination reasonates more or less depending on a person's psychic development and strengths. With practice and personal development, more forms of devination are likely to speak to you or at least be workable. As for cold reading, this is a technique used by fake psychics, but I caution you here. Many authentic psyhics, myself included, ask for validation during readings and this can appear as cold reading. As for myself, I ask for confirmation and even ask for clarification. As the reading progresses, my need for validation decreases and it's as if I'm in a stream of consciousness that allows me to provide greater detail with accuracy. Some debunkers of psychics seek to point out the "cold reading" techniques and they are quite ligitimant to do so. However, others do this by selectively pointing out techniques that memic cold reading without disclosing or showing the entire reading or the pattern of detail in multiple readings that can't be explained by cold reading techniques. to find your own path of psychic development, I suggest that you explore multiple forms of devination, practice meditation, consider taking some psychic development classes, and spend some time with others who are psyhic. You may find that you learn best through osmosis. Namaste