Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-12-2016, 03:12 PM
Master
Its not very spiritual I know, and as a perpetrator of hilarious typos I can hardly talk, but I got a real belly laugh out of: `Pilates` sentencing Christ to death. As someone who has experienced near death in a pilates class I know how he felt!
Old 15-12-2016, 07:43 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where is the scientific proof please ?

Nature's Bio-Laws are the scientific proof.

Though scientists know Newtons Laws of motion for inert physical objects they do not know its Bio-Laws that governs human beings. This latest discovery. is contained in the book ' Nature's Bio-Laws of Action' ISBN 978 81 909502-3-7

Nature's single death warrant can annihilate the whole Cosmos . Those who think Christ' could dodge Nature's 3 Death warrants are little educated.
Old 15-12-2016, 07:52 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
My goodness, I'm so glad that I don't have all that nonsense swirling around in my head anymore..

I am too glad that your doubt has been removed. Christ is an all time Greatest Hero. Those who tarnish his image are sinners in the eyes of Nature. Pl see my other posts on Christ and Bible.
Old 15-12-2016, 08:23 AM
Experiencer
I wonder why you post this or what it means to you ? why even think about these things ? but you do for reasons you have
Old 16-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
I am too glad that your doubt has been removed. Christ is an all time Greatest Hero. Those who tarnish his image are sinners in the eyes of Nature. Pl see my other posts on Christ and Bible.
You do have one thing going for you. Research on the predilections of our brains suggest strongly that the brain prefers simplistic answers over complicated inquires. The brain would much prefer "creationism" over evolution.. and our brains would much prefer a jesus, god, holy spirit as an abbreviated version of reality, instead of the complexity of what is actually taking place.

So the word sin and sinner becomes a handy concept of judging another based on surface appearances, without the need for an in-depth understanding of how cultures and individuals are actually created and maintained.

What I see you attempting to do is to make the simplistic "seem" like it's complex. You are indeed performing a service for those who wish to coast along in a thought-created dream of descriptive-simplicity. Did you know that if you stretched the DNA in one cell all the way out, it would be about 2m long and all the DNA in all your cells put together would be about twice the diameter of the Solar System? This is the intensity of what nature is juggling at any given moment, within your body alone. Do you honestly think it would give a rip about what someone says about a jesus?

But then you're doing what your programing and your brain would prefer that you do. You consolidate all that exists into rhetorical collections of images and pronouncements. And you draw from the biblical coloring book for inspiration. It beats the act of actually having to think, doesn't it!
Old 17-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Ascender

Quote:
My goodness, I'm so glad that I don't have all that nonsense swirling around in my head anymore..
organic born
Old 17-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Master

Quote:
You do have one thing going for you. Research on the predilections of our brains suggest strongly that the brain prefers simplistic answers over complicated inquires. The brain would much prefer "creationism" over evolution.. and our brains would much prefer a jesus, god, holy spirit as an abbreviated version of reality, instead of the complexity of what is actually taking place.

OTOH it is patently clear, that the way men go about creating things is akin to muddyin the water, or adding complexity on top of complexity and callin gthe results the easiest way to do things, without regards for the fact that the only thin g that really makes it easy is that they are too used to it to go another direction.
Old 18-12-2016, 06:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
OTOH it is patently clear, that the way men go about creating things is akin to muddyin the water, or adding complexity on top of complexity and callin gthe results the easiest way to do things, without regards for the fact that the only thin g that really makes it easy is that they are too used to it to go another direction.
Agreed! A person may spend a great deal of time dreaming about things in a very specific way, to the point where such thoughts feel normal to them. Humans are capable of living mentally within a world that's been totally defined by their thoughts. We are capable of creating a network-of-associations that semantically support one another, without any real anchor to physical functionality. We are indeed a species of dreamers. Results may vary. :)
Old 20-12-2016, 07:16 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where is the scientific proof please ?

Let us explore some more science in Jesus activities.

Jesus carefully planned to utilize Nature's Laws for mitigating the negative Karma of mankind..

His plan included attracting people and connecting their Karma or negative karmas, by performance of miracles ( Nature's Law of attraction ).\, taking their negative actions,( Law of Diffusion), by associating with them ( Law of Transfer-ability) and finally annulling the negative actions through the Law of equivalence.

One needs a lot of science to understand Jesus.
Old 20-12-2016, 07:23 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawnrr
Not sure why it would even matter if he died on the cross or not.
In the end he was a teacher who taught wisely, which is good enough.

It does mater!

President Clinton did his job well. Did his image not tarnish with his affair with Monica ?Same is the case with Christ.