Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-09-2018, 12:08 AM
Suspended
Guide
Reiki and white smoke-like something

Curious if anyone has any insight to share into this phenomenon?

I was attuned to reiki last night level 1..so today about 4 hours ago I performed a full reiki healing session on myself. Then just now I'm.sitting down writing in my living room, and there is like a white smoke looking type energy just coming out of me... It scared me, to say the least. I nearly jumped up because I thought something was on fire. Anyway, im really curious. I think it could be chi, coming out of me. It was only on my left side as far as I could tell.

Thx.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
Curious if anyone has any insight to share into this phenomenon?

I was attuned to reiki last night level 1..so today about 4 hours ago I performed a full reiki healing session on myself. Then just now I'm.sitting down writing in my living room, and there is like a white smoke looking type energy just coming out of me... It scared me, to say the least. I nearly jumped up because I thought something was on fire. Anyway, im really curious. I think it could be chi, coming out of me. It was only on my left side as far as I could tell.

Thx.

I will ask my best friend on her thoughts. She is phenominal with Reiki. The only thing I can say which relates more spiritually and not necissarily with Reiki itself is that both my friend and I have seen a white mist on various occasions. In both our cases it was always in our rooms late at night when we would still be in a form of Rem sleep and when we would open our eyes for a moment. Still groggy and not fully awake, but also not quite asleep either. It was about a foot off the floor and moved across the room. I had read in a few of my spiritual books over the years that it usually is an enlightened presence, angels, or lost loved ones who have ascended and crossed over. In both cases we did not have any fear but more of a comfort and then rolled over and went back to sleep. White mist in everything I've read is nothing to fear, it is a very good sign that someone enlightened is looking out for you and near you.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Knower
It is likely that you were seeing energy of some kind. This may have been energy of a spiritual guide or healer that was assisting you, but more than likely this was something linked to your own essence and healing. I believe it makes sense that it was your Chi flowing through and around your body. Reiki is the practice of moving energy, and the fact that you happened to see some is a good sign that you're walking your path at the right time. Be at peace and do not fear.

Blessings.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:09 AM
Experiencer

An interesting phenomenon. Do you yourself work or is your teacher?
Old 22-09-2018, 11:30 PM
Master

It is just an energy of some kind. You consist of lots of energy and carry lots of different energies.

If one isnt clairvoyantly developed enough coloured energies may appear whitish hazy mist or just a clear haze (each colour is a different frequency, so when you do start to see energy in colour, you may find you can see some colours at first but not others).

If you had seen a colour with it I may of been able to put forth some suggestions of what energy it may of been and if it was negative energy clearing out.

My daughter used to see a of golden energy about when reiki was being done so I assume that energy is gold unless someone tells me otherwise

If the energy you saw coming out of one side which isnt some negative energy clearing out, you may be seeing some kind of energy leak which could indicate a tear or hole in your aura hence then healing energy could be leaking out of that one side (if that is the case the reiki energy over time or may even happen fast should help heal the area, or if you can see you do have a rip in your area you can focus on it to heal it fast).

If it was me seeing this, I would try to see exactly where it is coming out from (to do this clairvoyantly dont try too hard as "trying" can throw one in a state where the clairvoyance is cut off, so like only casually try.. lol hard to explain what I mean). Is it coming out of a chakra point? a main chakra point or a more minor chakra point eg say a hand (chakra points are natural places to release energy, all our main organs also have chakra points) or somewhere else...

If its coming off of another part..try to perceive that area its coming from (without trying) and see what you see.

Here's something else you could try to help work out what that energy is. Reach out with your hand and touch the energy and see if you can feel it (it may help to shut your eyes to focus on feeling it). Energies feel different according to their vibration. I can tell what is negative energy clearing and what isnt by touching energy. Can you feel it between your fingers if you reach out and touch it....soft and smooth, smooth like glass, prickly, crawly, squirmy (not in a nice way), glass shard like etc

of cause if using reiki the details of things dont matter but you have a much faster healing result with it if you can see and know what is going on when doing even that kind of healing.