Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-03-2011, 06:28 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Allot of sources say before we reincarnate we choose what life circumstances we will be in & meet with. We actively choose our life lessons. This is much the same as we would actively choose what classes we take in a semester in college.

I’ve never read anything that indicated reincarnation was foisted on us w/o our being full partners in the experience.

The element of karma adds some interesting layers to this. If we have incurred karma in the previous lifetime this may be something that is necessary to delve into w/ the next reincarnation.

That is my understanding as well. This was channeled info from my spiritual teacher. There is much evidence available, however, everything can and will be denied from time to time. As Seth has stated in his channeled work, "evidence for reincarnation is all about us" but that was Seth and some don't believe in channeled messages either.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldr44
That is my understanding as well. This was channeled info from my spiritual teacher. There is much evidence available, however, everything can and will be denied from time to time. As Seth has stated in his channeled work, "evidence for reincarnation is all about us" but that was Seth and some don't believe in channeled messages either.

you're right. i don't believe in "Seth". i do believe in Jane though. she was one hyper intelligent lady and i think it shame that she had to become male (Rupert and Seth) in order to convey her theories with authority. ah well, that's what can happen when hyper intelligent women live in a male dominated society.

i've had "reincarnational" dreams. i've dreamed of being a run away slave being chased down and ravaged to death by dogs. i've been shot trying to escape from a concentration camp. i've been a soldier watching my chest explode onto snow in front of me. past lives? well, no. because i've also dreamed that i was part of a team of astronauts who were dying in a malfunctioning spaceship, which would make it a future life. so ... linier reincarnation just doesn't gell for me. all of those dreams could simply be timeline bleedthrough, impressions i received from people on other timelines whose vibrational signitures were similar enough to mine that i picked up on them.

PS. hi Balder44!
Old 07-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
you're right. i don't believe in "Seth". i do believe in Jane though. she was one hyper intelligent lady and i think it shame that she had to become male (Rupert and Seth) in order to convey her theories with authority. ah well, that's what can happen when hyper intelligent women live in a male dominated society.

i've had "reincarnational" dreams. i've dreamed of being a run away slave being chased down and ravaged to death by dogs. i've been shot trying to escape from a concentration camp. i've been a soldier watching my chest explode onto snow in front of me. past lives? well, no. because i've also dreamed that i was part of a team of astronauts who were dying in a malfunctioning spaceship, which would make it a future life. so ... linier reincarnation just doesn't gell for me. all of those dreams could simply be timeline bleedthrough, impressions i received from people on other timelines whose vibrational signitures were similar enough to mine that i picked up on them.

PS. hi Balder44!
hmm...im curious, are you certain that you were human or that you were in space from earth? leaving any ancient astronaut theories aside for the moment, it is entirely possible that one could incarnate on another planet somewhere, go into space and die, and it still be a past life, not saying this is the case for you, just suggesting the possibility that might leave it within a linear time scale...or not ~! lol
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
hmm...im curious, are you certain that you were human or that you were in space from earth? leaving any ancient astronaut theories aside for the moment, it is entirely possible that one could incarnate on another planet somewhere, go into space and die, and it still be a past life, not saying this is the case for you, just suggesting the possibility that might leave it within a linear time scale...or not ~! lol

nope. we weren't nonEarthlings. in the dream myself and my spacefaring comrades were definately human. we were dying and being so brave about it, joking around with our last breaths.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
nope. we weren't nonEarthlings. in the dream myself and my spacefaring comrades were definately human. we were dying and being so brave about it, joking around with our last breaths.
so you werent one of the 12 "lost tribes" on Battlestar Galactica?? i kid i kid...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 07-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
so you werent one of the 12 "lost tribes" on Battlestar Galactica?? i kid i kid...

hehehe! who knows who we were (will be? are now?). personally i not sure that we Earthlings on this timeline will ever make into space in the technological capacity shown in that dream. on this timeline we're too busy inventing fancy weaponry and grabbing money for personal gain to the invest research and developement that would carry us out of our isolated little solar system before we exploit our planet to death.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:
hehehe! who knows who we were (will be? are now?). personally i not sure that we Earthlings on this timeline will ever make into space in the technological capacity shown in that dream. on this timeline we're too busy inventing fancy weaponry and grabbing money for personal gain to the invest research and developement that would carry us out of our isolated little solar system before we exploit our planet to death.
i wish i could deny that, but, i cant...
Rumi
Old 07-03-2011, 11:20 PM
Baldr44

Quote:

PS. hi Balder44!
Hey, At the risk of sounding totally over the edge, My wife channels Seth from time to time. He often talks about humans who can't hear him. It really annoys him. He is a wonderful energy essense.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey, At the risk of sounding totally over the edge, My wife channels Seth from time to time. He often talks about humans who can't hear him. It really annoys him. He is a wonderful energy essense.

i rather hear from Jane. the total lack of acknowledgement of Jane's femininity irritated me when i read her books. i mean, she couldn't even call herself Jane. she had "Seth" calling her "Rupert", "he", "his" and "him" when SHE was channelling. how sad is that?
Old 08-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Master
Quote:
if he's so wonderful, why is he getting annoyed at humans that cant hear him?? thats just as much his fault as any human's...
Rumi