Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Boldylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraViolet
I don't believe you can physically ever see faeiries through our eyes.

However I do think we can see what the fairy folk look like through psychic impressions in our minds eye. And that these impressions can be channeled onto pen and paper through our art work. And many people have already done this. The tarot deck by Froud and and the Fairy Bible by Moorey. I accept that these really do contain pictures of what these faeires actually look like and I believe that.

To explain why I believe this I will tell you about an experience I remember having when i was having a snooze lying down on the bed at my boyfriends house which we both think is haunted by a girl for various reasons which i won't go into.
Whilst my eyes were shut I had, a psychic impression of a girls face, face to face with me. !! It didn't scare but I do remember thinking where did that image in my head come from. It was completely miles away from my train of thought and I've never seen that face before.

I think the faries can send us impressions of themselves if they choose to just like this

Actually, I do agree- that the faerykind can send us an image of themselves in our mind's eye- It has happened to me a few times now. I've also seen human souls appear in my minds' eye as well.

Also, the faery can also appear to us plainly as you or I as well. Maybe that has to do with the veil being thinner in certain areas than others- I don't know. Whatever the case, I also saw a faery woman resting in my hair- looking at me with empathy and feeling my pain I was experiencng that morning. A month prior, I had actually prayed that God would allow me to meet one of these Nature Guardians if they actually existed.
Well, I think God was the One who opened my eyes that morning, because I saw her unexpectedly- and face to face.
I also noticed that she started to notice that I was able to see her- and she had this look on her face like, "uhhh ohhhhh, the human sees me- I better dissapear!" and she disapaeared, but I still felt her presence there.

I still continue to feel her presence with me from time to time and I feel a bond with her now- a kindredship. Like we are part of a large family connected in spirit with each other- not just other humans, but other Beings as well.

Now , after this, I have seen three Elven type Beings in my mind's eye- one in outline light form, and the other two in real face to face form- One could have been a male faery or small elf. He had red hair and freckles and an impish lighthearted smile.
The other one was older, grey hair and bloodshot eyes- but pleasant kind smile.

I've also seen them as flying lights a few time- and each time I am always caught off guard, not expecting to see anything.

I think they choose to appear in many ways- And also, at times we may be in the proper vibration to be able to see them without their help as well.
In my case, I believe God opened my eyes as He clearly answered a distinct prayer I made to Him regarding the faerykind that month before.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Seeker

pictoriale1

i understand how to see them, i also know how to debunk them, i understand these types of creatures take many forms and would look like plants if they wanted to as well as bugs and such. Now for the spectrum i mean light and spiritual density, just as you said lowering vibrations to the point we can see some type of form.

I was merely offering a suggestion to help any photographers, when it comes to taking photos maybe using different photo technology would get different results. Now i have a question maybe we can add on to this, as you know cameras can capture images moving at a higher rate that our eyes do so i was thinking what else can capture high frequency creatures besides a normal camera, i have seen infrared and ultraviolet cams to the best of my knowledge capturing ghosts and such but can anything else capture at a high enough rate for a better shot, and I suggested crystal lenses because of the spiritual properties behind some of them but its only an idea... what else you guys have for suggestions
Old 20-10-2010, 11:24 PM
Summerkat

It would be more difficult to see faeries with a dead on stare or usual way of looking --not saying impossible just that that has to be the hardest way. They can more easily be perceived out of the corner of the eye or the peripheral vision. They can also sometimes be seen by throwing your sight (I have no other way of saying it) similar to the way you look at the pictures in those Magic Eye books. In those books the pictures are nothing but strange looking pixels..until you kind of throw your sight, gaze beyond the actual pic, to see the image pop out..its like that.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:35 PM
Knower

Two faced a six makeup with white on face to make look like panda.
And the panda was screaming through that application as if only by opening her mouth .Got really scared .
Charlie the unicorn trying to be sneaky in this urban forest.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:57 PM
ant

Hello RuberPeach,

You have a knack of resurrecting 10yr old threads.: p
Old 06-11-2020, 10:37 AM
Knower

Should have been saying about spirits , this one that have been referring previously is that is just a baby, an incarnation from my own memory. Daisy is not only an user on this forums. Daisy is someone who is not scaring me, she is not two faced.
A spirit!
A spiritual energy it is having.
Can make people loose awareness that can be in danger.