Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Ascender
Dismantling A Problem Machine

In the spirit of playfulness I'd like to present you all with an instruction manual that was never provided to me at birth. I will call it:

How To Dismantle Your Problem Generating Machine (and you)

Step 1: Find it. Now most people have a serious issue with this first step. At some point we are presented with one and it leaves our awareness. It rests within and generates problems for us to worry about. If you'd like to find your Problem Generating Machine locate it at the location your attention is currently observing. In all likelihood it's creating problems for you to have as we speak. Oh man this man is talking way too weird! Or geez I don't have time to read this post it's way too long! If you see these thoughts then you have found it. If you observe yourself looking away from the screen and feeling sudden dizziness, agitation and displeasure looking away from this because you were in perfect joy reading my words then that is also the effect of the Problem Generating Machine.

Step 2: Now, most people don't realize the danger that this thing is. It is a device that is going to ensnare you into a lifetime of problems that you must solve. Always will the problems arise and always will it promise that the end is coming where you finally won't have problems. It's known to be a little bit of a liar and a sneak. Engage the dismantling process with caution.

Step 3: Anytime you are worried about anything at all it is the Problem Generating Machine. Live life, experience it, and do what you personally want to do. It will lead, whether in this life or another one, to you wanting to destroy the thing. It's pretty bad. It's machine parts are different for each individual so it's impossible to give a detailed description. You have to sort of...wing it.

Step 4: If by chance you ever do dismantle it and you see a guy in a shirt that has a title embroidered on it "Problem Generator Repair Man" then just do you best to evade him and point him in the other direction of any known sentient being. :) Practically speaking this just means don't let it come back.
Old 13-10-2017, 02:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
In the spirit of playfulness I'd like to present you all with an instruction manual that was never provided to me at birth. I will call it:

How To Dismantle Your Problem Generating Machine (and you)

Step 1: Find it. Now most people have a serious issue with this first step. At some point we are presented with one and it leaves our awareness. It rests within and generates problems for us to worry about. If you'd like to find your Problem Generating Machine locate it at the location your attention is currently observing. In all likelihood it's creating problems for you to have as we speak. Oh man this man is talking way too weird! Or geez I don't have time to read this post it's way too long! If you see these thoughts then you have found it. If you observe yourself looking away from the screen and feeling sudden dizziness, agitation and displeasure looking away from this because you were in perfect joy reading my words then that is also the effect of the Problem Generating Machine.

Step 2: Now, most people don't realize the danger that this thing is. It is a device that is going to ensnare you into a lifetime of problems that you must solve. Always will the problems arise and always will it promise that the end is coming where you finally won't have problems. It's known to be a little bit of a liar and a sneak. Engage the dismantling process with caution.

Step 3: Anytime you are worried about anything at all it is the Problem Generating Machine. Live life, experience it, and do what you personally want to do. It will lead, whether in this life or another one, to you wanting to destroy the thing. It's pretty bad. It's machine parts are different for each individual so it's impossible to give a detailed description. You have to sort of...wing it.

Step 4: If by chance you ever do dismantle it and you see a guy in a shirt that has a title embroidered on it "Problem Generator Repair Man" then just do you best to evade him and point him in the other direction of any known sentient being. :) Practically speaking this just means don't let it come back.

I don't consider my inner dialogue to be a problem generating machine.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:58 PM
Master
So we create a problem out of problems then seek to destroy the problems. Do you have a problem with your problems?
Old 15-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Ascender
Problem machines are not what you think. I can think all day long without having a problem. :)

Ocean breeze. Good question. I can answer in two ways right now. If I were to have my problem machine operating I likely would have a problem with it. Mine is dismantled though so no, I don't.

Or I could just say they do have a action they take called feel threatened and divert attention into someone else. They are tricky little things. I just don't want to worry about my issues so I'll figure out something else to think about is pretty classic material for them.

Anyway, best wishes :)
Old 15-10-2017, 06:58 AM
Master
The problem is not really the problem, it's our attitude to the problem that causes problems.
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.
Old 15-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Ascender
Yes, our attitude towards our problems is a thing...that causes more problems yes....that is one trick it uses. Use the preexisting problem it generated and think and feel different things about it that so you can experience even more of them. Though, it also generated the first problem too.

Interesting idea. Use a lens to augment your perception to reality so your perception to reality is augmented. It might work. What about the problems that will be generated there though?

I'm not suggesting that you dismantle what's causing your issues here and now personally. I mean, it's up to each owner. As I stated in the beginning of the post "If you'd like to find your Problem Generating Machine locate it at.." This is only if you are interested in actually dismantling it so it won't cause problems when things are viewed differently.
Old 15-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
Yes, our attitude towards our problems is a thing...that causes more problems yes....that is one trick it uses. Use the preexisting problem it generated and think and feel different things about it that so you can experience even more of them. Though, it also generated the first problem too.

Interesting idea. Use a lens to augment your perception to reality so your perception to reality is augmented. It might work. What about the problems that will be generated there though?

I'm not suggesting that you dismantle what's causing your issues here and now personally. I mean, it's up to each owner. As I stated in the beginning of the post "If you'd like to find your Problem Generating Machine locate it at.." This is only if you are interested in actually dismantling it so it won't cause problems when things are viewed differently.

You can't dismantle what you haven't got
Old 15-10-2017, 06:28 PM
Ascender
Yes, you are absolutely correct. If it isn't there, you are correct. If it is just not seen, you are still correct. Either way, you know what's needed and best for you. Let that be done.
Old 21-01-2018, 04:54 PM
boshy b. good

Explore what you are. Explore what you will be. Explore what you have made.
We know this leads to good news. Put your foot forward about what you are
And put your foot forward about what you will be and put your foot forward
On about making up your justice. This leads to some thing special. So don't
let crookedeties stop you, at any fore so may (that means don't let you be
pisymistic too) ..

Key phrase : so don't let crookededeties stop you ..

Last edited by boshy b. good : 21-01-2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:29 PM
Master
I do agree we can easily create our own problems. State of mind is everything. Being an adventurous person i have made problems for the challenge of getting out of them.