Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Master
Spirtual Cleansing?

how do you cleanse your internal and external (aura) energy bodies?

I have read several methods for aura cleansing sea salt bath, smudging, light invocatons for internal eft, therapy, medidation, shamanic illumantions

anyone have any other ways to keep your energy squeeky clean lol? esp from negative emotions, trauma etc

Last edited by Roselove : 05-11-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Serenity Bear

Grounding followed by a re-energizing practice would also work.

A lot of energy work is done by thought or visualisation. Just think yourself grounding away negative energy and you should feel it in your feet, then think of re-energising yourself by thinking of the word love coming down through your chakras - stop when you smile.

Trauma can be harder, as the physical and emotional layers would have to heal first through medical help, journalling or councelling and once these are healed the aura and energy systems should heal themselves. Stuck emotional issues can cause a tar like energy in the chakras causing blockages but these can be overcome by healing, journalling and councelling as mentioned above.

Protect yourself from others energies by good protection practice and closeing in your aura and chakra.

The number one best way is to cultivate self love and good self esteem.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Experiencer

Invoke high-vibrational Spiritual Energy:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5817
Old 05-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Master
thank you both! i have been trying journaling, therapy, all sorts of healing.. i am doing better i think at least but i can't seem to get rid of it all
Old 05-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Master
It takes time to heal completely, Rosewater. In fact, part of any healing process is learning to simply accept whatever you are experiencing this moment, just as it is. This allows your energies to begin to flow more naturally, rather than struggling with yourself.

* Breathe into your lower belly and let yourself Feel the energy of accepting flowing throughout your body and mind.

* Then add light, flowing down from the universe through your crown and all throughout your body, then down into the earth like light roots, then expanding all around you as a light cocoon.

Remember to stick with a practice that feels right to you for a while... every day for a few weeks at least... to get the best effect.

Xan

Old 05-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Master
thank you xan yes i will try that
Old 06-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Shen Mashel

For spiritual cleansing i do the following:
1.Praying...very helpful, for me at least
2.Physical exercise...you need it also
3.deliberately let myself hurt (emotionally and mentally) in order to activate the law of compensation...doesn't work all the time.I don't want to press my luck with nature, but i do it sometimes.
4.struggling with my emotional issues so i can learn through the hard way.I know i should accept and let it pass, but i found out that it is quite useful up until you blow it out of proportion.
5.meditation and just nurturing your spiritual energy flow cos it itself know how and where to cleanse.
Old 06-11-2010, 06:47 PM
Master
thank you shen

interesting feeling hurt activates law of compensation? what is it? I'm not famliar with it? we get treats for pain lol?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thank you shen

interesting feeling hurt activates law of compensation? what is it? I'm not famliar with it? we get treats for pain lol?

You don't get treats for physical pain but...
Its a thing i do from time to time, but it is pretty risky cos it doesn't work all the time and you only get hurting yourself.So...
When i am feeling down and sad i tend to get miffed and start thinking why life is the way it is, how i should get more because i am true to my inner self, i also tend to get upset at the spiritual guides or simply focus my feelings on the universal consciousness.So these kind of feelings and negative thoughts + combined with subtle thinking to activate this law = you get a huge luck or some things just work the way you want it too.So its all about pressing your luck and artificially blowing some bad things that have happened to you out of proportion in order to make a good thing come faster and the way you want it.
This is one of the inner workings of the universe i have discovered, but i would not advise it for anyone.I don't know how emotional other people are or how the law will do its effect for you.Its quite complicated.I hope you got the picture.
Old 07-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Master
oh i think that way naturally lol why me why this lol. I have been given way more than I can swallow. I was told to think postive does that work just as well?