Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 01:54 AM
Rozi

Color Does anyone believe in...

Faries, or see them.Or believe or see any other mythical creature?

Happy New Year

Love and peace
Old 04-01-2007, 01:33 AM
Pounamu

Hi Rozi,
Yes, I am sure that many different classes of non-physical beings such as fairies and nature spirits, devas angels etc., exist and do a great job in forming and keeping in order the physical world and its life forms.

I have felt, rather than seen clearly, some of these beings on rare occasions (because I am not clairvoyant, and doubtless it takes a great deal of energy to enable me to become aware of them). However my late wife was clairvoyant, and so were some of our friends; so their experiences can be counted as "direct second-hand experience".
Old 04-01-2007, 02:08 AM
kundalini

Hi Rozi,

I am able to see fairy-like creatures sometimes at nighttime when I close my eyes. I say fairy-like because although they have the appearance of a classical fairy I cannot say with absolute certainty that they are fairies. I cannot say that I have seen any other mythical creatures.

I hope this helps,

Kundalini.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:50 AM
multidimensional being

Yeah I a big beleiver in faries and angels and all the mithilogical creatures. But like Pounamu I sence them rather than see them.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:13 PM
dreamer

Every thought is manifested somewhere, think it and it exists - how could it not be so?
Old 06-01-2007, 01:06 AM
Lapis

Hi Rozi. I posted about my experience of having come face to face with an Earth Elemental on the Mysteries, Myths, and Legends forum under the "I saw a fairy" thread, so I won't repeat that story here.

I've also had a face to face encounter with a Water Elemental which I think I also shared on that same thread. I've seen numerous little lights and balls of colored light and other things, so yes, I know from what I've lived that these other dimensional Elemental Beings do indeed exist and in many ways are within us as well.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:39 PM
kundalini

Hi Lapis,

Would you say that a fairy is an Air elemental? That is my deduction. What do you think? Anybody else please offer your thoughts too if you have any about this, thanks, Kundalini.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Every thought is manifested somewhere, think it and it exists - how could it not be so?

That's true Dreamer...

Happy new year to you!

AM
Old 08-01-2007, 07:16 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozi
Faries, or see them.Or believe or see any other mythical creature?

Happy New Year

Love and peace

Hi Rozi, happy new year to you too!

I've seen faces in bushes etc and always wondered whether they were fairies or similar?

Love and light,

AM
Old 11-01-2007, 05:52 AM
Bohemian

Hello! I have seen the faces as well in the bushes..

I am a bit of a skeptic untill I see or sense things for myself. I have been a bit unsure of the Fairy..mythical realm until I happened upon it one day while meditating by the ocean. I was having a really bad day...

I could feel the crackle of branches behind me as the whole energy around me lit up with only what I could say was fairy energy. yhey were all around me. I looked at this big rosk by the water and I 'saw' a mermaid sitting on it. Then there was this 'mist' over the ocean like I was peering through a viel into another dimention. I could see sea creatures. The only way to describe was like the Loc Ness monster .
I have never talked about this because HELLO.. who is going to listen..LOL

The feeling I got from the whole expeirience was that these creatures were from our relm at one point. They became extinct (for whatever reason) and like the dinosaurs and moved into another dimention.
I felt I was looking into another dimention..
I was so wierd and cool and I was so incredibly thankfull for the experience
I think I am now a believer...
Closed Thread