Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2014, 03:18 AM
Suspended

how to stop seeing aura lol?

O.K. since I've got into it I'm seeing aura 24/7 I went outside with the lights off then the forest i would see purple and it's started to frighten me then I wanted to hurry get back in lol. Well unfortunately I smoke so I have to smoke outside. Then I went back to smoke again, but this time I turn the light on so I feel safer, and there was a big spider that was hanging in the mid air so I decided to watch the spider cause I love nature. Then I saw purple aura around the spider it was like less than 1 foot across then I thought man I am seeing aura when my eyes are close and I am seeing it when my eyes are open. Then I realize it wasn't the same aura that I am seeing 24/7 when my eyes are close it was the spider aura. So I took a closer look at it then I saw a green aura in the middle of the purple aura. It was about 2 inches across.

O.K. I am seeing it like 24/7 on everything it's getting really intense so if I wanted it to subside do I need to ground myself, or do some spiritually grounded?

My vision is getting darker because the aura is kinda cloudy and it's making me have a hard time seeing through them it kinda feel like your sick, or something it is like everything is getting dim. I don't know if it because i'm using less of my eye, and using more of my third eye, and it's having a hard time coping with each other.

Jeez i feel like I am borderline astral planing or having a OBO. I went swimming in the lake today is it possible I could be swimming in some LSD or something lol? Any advice is helpful I am cleaning the house, and trying to organize I read some where it says it help get you grounded. If you know an another way let me know.