Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-11-2013, 12:14 AM
Super Moderator
All my very best to you Justin, and may you have many blessings, even through these great difficulties.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:18 AM
Guide

Thanks to everyone who responded for your warm messages.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:40 AM
Master
You're most welcome sweetheart (I hope its ok to call you that, if not just let me know)..xx
Old 04-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Deactivated Account

hugs & blessings.... Justin and Jon

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 04-11-2013, 12:39 PM
Tucc17

Thanks Dream Angel :)
Old 04-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Dearest Sparrow

There is something very mysterious.... yesterday I was drawn to your thread, and as I was reading backwards , a new talent I have recently acquired, lol .....I noticed a reply from you to me that I had missed ! not sure how that happened as I am always usually very attentive to your replies, my apologies to you !

Anyways, just now I was going to reply to you and now I can't find your post.... I have looked 3 times, which I have heard is a magic number. Then I thought perhaps I was in a different thread of yours , so I glanced in one of your other popular threads and no, it wasn't there either. How can something just mysteriously disappear ? I am thinking the date was the end of August ( I know, way too long ..... ) or did you write me in invisible ink that disappears after a certain amount of time ?

If I recall, it may have been something about ' signs ' that we were talking about.

much love, always
Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 10-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Guide

Well, now I am strongly considering ostomy surgery. I have had it before and it was very traumatic for me at the age of 12. However, now it seems it could be a good option for me. It would not cure my disease, which would likely manifest in other ways later, and it would be difficult to live with, but it could eliminate so many of my most intensely painful, debilitating, heart-wrenching symptoms--Severe sharp rectal pain when having the urge for a bowel movement, constipation due to inflammation and stricture, exhaustion from bowel movements, incontinence during sleep. I am feeling more optimistic but I am still attached to wondering about the outcomes. I believe this surgery could extend my life and improve my quality of life for some time. I am also making progress in my Qigong practice, especially now learning to expand and contract my aura in rhythm with my breath. It leaves me feeling very good, and hungry, as if I am had a big workout, but not tired.

It doesn't really make sense for me to look to you for validation of my feelings. Feel free to comment on the previous post, but know I understand what you were saying in the past, about that sort of thing.

Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Hi. What's up?

Are there practices in the Spirit World similar to the Shen Shing Qigong I practice here? Or anything analogous/homologous? I hope to continue with this kind of thing. Also, are others from our lineage still developing and practicing Shen Shing energy cultivation in the Spirit World?

For reference, here is a newly posted video of Tim doing one variation of our Qigong:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epJI_nLZPtw

Also, today I had a pouchoscopy, a diagnostic test for my J-pouch. We are running out of options for treatment. However, I find myself happy. I am happy that this suffering and the suffering of being in this world could end. It would be of natural causes. Some people understand how I feel, and some don't. It is easier for many people to be in denial and insist I will survive on Earth. When I check with my inner self, earlier today I didn't get a clear answer, but now it seems to be happy about it too. I'm not saying I will stop trying any treatments that my team comes up with. However, will you support me in my feelings?

Love, Justin
Old 11-11-2013, 02:50 AM
Super Moderator
Dear Justin,
I am really, really sorry.
I am not pitying you because you are an amazing spirit, and that spirit does not need pity. I am giving you a hug from my heart, because it is not easy, going through the physical world. I am wondering if we are some kinds of heroes to decide to incarnate here in the first place!

Neither do I mean what I say as a platitude. But your heart does shine, and one day you will know -why you had to endure these things. It won't be long. Shine the best you can, until it's over one day.

All my love.
Sylvia....and the bright little spirit who is Misty.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:02 AM
Tucc17

Many blessings and much love to you Justin!
Old 12-11-2013, 05:57 AM
rigby941

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am mentally/physically impaired.
Will I still be in the afterlife?

No. The physical ailments of the biological body are not carried forth into the spirit world, unless you so choose to manifest that. Such ailments and disabilities only effect the physical body and its functions, they do not effect the function of the soul or spirit.
This is to say, if you were unfortunate to have lost a limb at some point in your physical life, you will regain that limb in the spirit world. Not only that, but you can revert back to whatever age and appearance you most desire.
This is to say also, those who are ascribed sever disfigurements, illnesses, pains, diseases and so on will be victim to such things no further. Even those who cross over to the spirit world by particularly violent means, such as fire or explosion, will retain no lasting scar, injury or disfigurement to the soul.

Those that cannot walk, will walk once again. Those who cannot see, will see once again. Those who cannot talk, will talk once again. Those who cannot sense or touch will touch everything through multiple senses. This may time a little time to adjust to.

Those who ascribe to a particular mental disability or imbalance will similarly ascend beyond this in their afterlife. Again, such circumstances are a produce of the biological brain, not of the soul mind. It is a flaw in imperfect biology, not imperfect soul energy. Though in these instances greater care must be given to them upon first passing over to the spirit world. They will require initial adjustment and reintegration back to their divine state of remembrance.

For those in particular desperate situations:
It should be emphasized, as wonderful as the afterlife sounds to be, any act of desperation through physical suicide, as means to escape your life challenges, will ultimately lead to deep soul trauma and a deep rooted sense of regret. One kind of suffering will be replaced with a different kind. For this reason it is strongly recommended you seek a spiritual or life counsellor for advice.

-SPARROW-

WOW.

That was the most AMAZING thing I've ever read...

My daughter, 4 1/2 years old, has Pompe Disease - Infantile Onset. It's a fatal muscular disease - under the "MD umbrella." Genetic - (had no clue my husband and I were carriers of it). Odds are 1 in 100K.

Zoe has the MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

***I had a "lightbulb" moment - reading what you had put down...!!!***

She won't have weak muscles after she dies.
She'll be able to run PERFECT and not have sore muscles later that night.
She won't have to get 6 hour infusions of an enzyme therapy - via port - every other Friday (which is obviously horrible for a 4 year old - she's done that since she was 5 months old).
She won't have ANY of the "issues" she has now, and the horrible "issues" she'll have, later in her life - however long that may be...

Thank you for actually, for the first time, having actual hope. It KILLS ME that I can't "fix" her, or take her disease onto myself.

Elizabeth