Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-05-2017, 02:14 AM
Master
Auras-Photos seeing one's own aura?

Hello everyone.
Earlier this day I had an experience where I was taking photos of the bedroom, just taking photos of the decorating I have been working on that has been an ongoing process and a creative stress relief, and in one of the photos appears to be around where the flash is-which would indicate my reflection or place in reality as this was pointed at a mirrored knick knack cabinet- there where my physical self would be in regards to facing the mirror was an obstruction of two colors. A strange obstruction with two different colors.

The colors themselves were purple and turquoise.

Now, without judgement or endless questions about the obstruction and photograph itself please, what would an aura mixed with purple and turquoise indicate?

I am very unsure what that would even mean. What do you guys think? Is it possible two colors could be prominent in an aura?

Now I am aware of the basic aura theories or statements that the aura is all colors and all the other aura related information including clearing, but that is not what I am asking about.

I am asking what a mixture of purple and turquoise indicates?

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. Appreciated much.

Blessings.

Edit: Upon further observance there is also a touch of blue just beneath the green, and both the blue and green-turquoise seem or appear to consist of a band across the purple..
Old 26-05-2017, 03:26 AM
Ascender
Hello,

Brian May the rock guitarist from Queen was on BBC radio 4 earlier today, talking about his passion for 3D photography, or stereoscopy. It may be worth keeping in mind the possibility of the flash causing a stereoscopic parallax effect. Almost as if the mirror had caused the flash light to shift out of phase with the ambient light, creating a complimentary reflection of color.

Just a thought
Old 26-05-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Hello,

On a point of interest, Brian May the rock guitarist from Queen, was talking on radio 4 earlier today about his passion for 3D photography, or stereoscopy. It may be worth keeping in mind the possibility of the flash causing a stereoscopic parallax effect. Almost as if the mirror had caused the flash light to shift out of phase with the ambient light.

Just a thought

Yes. That is indeed in part why I asked. I was wondering as well if scientific explanations could be possible.

To further elaborate the photo has what seems to look like the flash, it is in the knick knack cabinet mirror, the cabinet itself isn't too big. Seeming to be there is a colored obstruction of purple, with a green band and a blue band under the green band it appears to be light- there is no colored light source physically for these certain colors in the area, within the shades of color appear to be shapes or the pixels of colors with shape.

Perhaps I should attempt to see if I can somehow re-create this.

http://i.imgur.com/oJljRgu.jpg?1

This is the image posted to imgur not too long ago- all that was done was heightened contrast, lowered brightness, higher sharpening, and cropping/resizing.
Old 26-05-2017, 04:00 AM
Ascender
Interesting photo. Probably lucky it was way out of focus so as to capture all the brightest purple and green.

I'm looking forward to this Saturday, because the English reggae band UB40 are playing in the sports arena across the street from where I live. I have a balcony seat, free of charge :)
As far as I can tell, there's never been a rock show in the arena - just rugby!
I'll be taking lots of photos.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I read somewhere a long time ago,in fact so long ago I don't remember who,what or where.
They said two distinct colours in the aura was a sign of split personality disorder,I suppose that's schizophrenia!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 27-05-2017, 12:23 PM
Experiencer

A lot of people are confused about auras and colours. The general consensus is that each person has one colour in their aura that predominates the others. And this is true to a certain extent... but this doesn't mean it's always (nor only) that colour.

As each colour stems from a mental and emotional origin, which in many ways is symbolic of our personality and our thought processes, our auras are constantly shifting and changing. A portion of your aura could be many shades of blue, with inflections of other colours, and be moving in a specific pattern. For example, the aura around your head may be a deep red that moves in a way similar to flames, but have flecks or tinges of green through it; which could represent anger based on envy. But along side this, there may be swirls of blue and yellow around the heart that signifies an inner understanding of another person's right to deserve this thing that's causing the envy.

Because of this, and the huge variety of shades of different colours, it's very difficult to gauge what 'purple' means (for example). The different shades of purple, and the wide variety of interactions that could be going on mean you'll likely get an assessment that isn't really representative of your situation.

It takes a lot of training and experience viewing auras to get a good handle on what the colours represent; which I haven't had.

On a side note..

I've heard talk of some monks who use some form of light reflection/refraction to help them see auras. It was described as a large (human height) series of mirrors arranged in a circle. This entire set-up was spun around at reasonably high speeds by some poor guy on a bike that had to pedal to get it to spin. The moving mirrors would reflect light in a way that allowed you to see a person's aura. I may have the description wrong, because it's been a while since I heard about it.. nor do I know if this is accurate. Still, thought it was interesting as it's somewhat relevant to the topic.
Old 27-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
That last paragraph sounds so funny,a monk pedalling a pushbike to spin the mirrors,lol,hahaha, I can just imagine it!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
Because of this, and the huge variety of shades of different colours, it's very difficult to gauge what 'purple' means (for example). The different shades of purple, and the wide variety of interactions that could be going on mean you'll likely get an assessment that isn't really representative of your situation.

Purple is a combination of blue and red, and in this respect could represent 'emotional bruising'. But also with a deep understanding and wisdom.
Of course, knowing next to nothing on the subject of auras, this is just guesswork.

My apologies to S. if I've got a bit personal.
Old 29-05-2017, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello!

So I actually had my aura read using a bioenergetic machine of some sorts at a psychic fair just a few weeks ago. Super cool! I was given a 22 page report along with the analysis of my aura. And though I do not know extensive amounts of information on this topic, I would love to share with you what I do know!

It is not uncommon to have two colors in your aura. I myself am a yellow-orange. Here are some breakdown of colors according to the report I received:

Blue-green: healer, therapist, sensitive, peace, tranquility, compassionate
Blue: caring, sensitive, loving, helpful, intuition, love to help others
Indigo: intuitive, sensitive, loyal, deep feelings, visual, relates to the third eye
Violet: intuitive, artistic, magical, futuristic, idealistic, relates to crown
Lavender: imagination, visionary, daydreamer, etheric

There are more colors, but I thought I'd just post what seemed to relate. Hope this helps!
Old 29-05-2017, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emirabela
Hello!

So I actually had my aura read using a bioenergetic machine of some sorts at a psychic fair just a few weeks ago. Super cool! I was given a 22 page report along with the analysis of my aura. And though I do not know extensive amounts of information on this topic, I would love to share with you what I do know!
Thanks for the details, particularly about the colours and what they represent.

I've always been wary of psychic fair aura photos... from what I understand, they use some form of magnets under your hand(s) to create an array of colours that a device can pick up. This isn't your aura.

Here's an excerpt from a place that takes these photos:
"This is classified as a biofeedback apparatus. Our technologies produce an electronic interpretation of what we believe the Aura would looks like. It does not photograph the actual Aura. There's nothing that exists which can do this. The camera actually moves through two processes. It takes about eight to ten seconds to take an aura portrait. In the first two seconds the Polaroid camera snaps the portrait. In the remaining six to eight seconds, the biofeedback apparatus measures the electral potential along the meridian points of the palm of the hand, then converts that information into an electrical frequency and displays this as colors and pattern which are shown directly over the portrait to represent the Aura."