Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Master

wrestling

sometimes I dream I am a wrestler... not the real ones the choreographed ones. I am never famous, usually just a low level wannabe... although sometimes I hobnob with the famous.

this was from a few days ago...

as the dream opened we were in some kind of park, the theme of the wrestling was doing it in a park. Kinda like a cross between a zoo and an amusement park. So a famous wrestler jumps from a high place with the aim of landing on some type of moving chair that was also really high, but misses the chair and lands on a wooden water slide, then gets carried down. I think to myself, if he had jumped just a little further he would have missed the slide and tumbled down a cliff to his death...

so then we are in a little room and an old woman with grey hair is choosing who should wrestle today. I am cut first but they say maybe some other time, so I go stand in a large wooden elevator. There is a lever to make it go down but before I get around to pulling it a famous wrestler comes on the elevator. We bat a small wooden platform on wheels back and forth a little bit with our feet but then he grows weary of me doing it wrong. Next some female wrestlers (they are twins) come on the elevator and I chat with them but I don't know about what. All this time I am aware of a bright yellow poncho-like thing down to the right of my feet... I say a poncho like thing because I'm not convinced it was a poncho but I don't know what it was... it was made of the same general type of material and it was folded. Now the elevator fills up and someone makes it go down... now there is water in the way to the north of getting out of this park... the best I can do with that is it is sorta like a canal in venice, with buildings and boats. We can't cross the water (really we could have but didn't want to get wet lol!) so we look for another way... eventually we go back away from the water (to the south) and around and I *think* find a bridge over the water a ways down, but the dream ends before we cross it.
Old 20-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Suspended

it's your angel saying that when it brings you into your body it has to sit beside you on a certain seat & you keep moving your feet which prevents it from reaching its seat.

The angels bring each soul through a passage from inside The Tree of God & up through the feet area into the human body that sits out on a flower on God's tree. The angel puts the soul inside the centre of the human body & then sits on a special 'movable' power seat next to the human & watches as the human lives its illusory earth life. If the human moves its feet too much when the soul is being returned to the body in the morning then the angel cannot reach its seat beside the human & remains in the liquid sap in God's tree beneath the human. That's why you were taken down the wooden elevator to observe the importance of keeping in the dry areas & avoiding the wet. It was all your angel's way of telling you that you were moving your feet wrong, as when you were kicking the wheeled platform back & forth & you did it wrong, & that is what prevented the angel who holds you from reaching its chair beside you & caused it to return to the inside of God's Tree instead.

There is an old ancient Goddess in charge of your life & she is the tree of God Herself. & that is why you were made to experience seeing an old woman in charge of you & all the other beings. It is The tree of God that decides where each being & soul goes.

Also each soul has two nurses caring for its health & that is why you were made to meet two twins on the elevator back into God's tree. They hold onto you as well much of the time & so they were shown as wrestlers as well.

Basically The Angel of God sees you as a very active person that makes it a struggle for the angels to keep hold of.

So i know this all does not make sense to people but I'm saying it anyway.

It is God & Goddess & the Angels they have assigned to look after your soul. They are telling you that an angel of God is supposed to sit beside you on the flower on God's tree & it could not do so because you kept moving your feet, & that made it impossible for the angel to leave the sap inside God's wooden tree & sit beside you. So it took you back down the wooden elevator to observe how there are dry areas & wet areas & it is essential to remain in the dry areas. It was basically showing you that it was having great difficulty remaining in the dry earth realm with you because you had moved your feet wrongly & prevented it from reaching its dry seat beside you. Instead it had fallen back into the liquid sap in Gods tree, represented by the wooden water slide that led to you.

So when you wake up in the mornings uncover your feet & keep your feet still for a moment, & that will allow the angel of God to enter the passage at your feet & sit beside you in the earth world. It is like when The Angel of God appeared in The Bible & the first thing it did was tell Moses to take his sandals off. That was so the Angel of God could reach the seat beside Moses' soul.

So that is what I am seeing in your dream. The angel of God that holds your soul like a wrestler was having difficulty reaching its seating position beside you & fell back into the liquid sap inside the branch of God's Tree of Eternal Life beneath you. It then took you down the wooden elevator into God's tree beneath you to demonstrate the importance of remaining in the dry areas & avoiding the wet.

In summer I leave my feet uncovered as i sleep & The Angel of God takes me to other worlds for many years & i remember it all because the uncovered feet provide a clear channel to God's side of reality, & there is no dark veil or darkened glass between us anymore

Last edited by Perfection : 20-05-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:00 PM
Master

this seems like it might be true:

Basically The Angel of God sees you as a very active person that makes it a struggle for the angels to keep hold of.

so maybe I will try holding my feet still in the mornings and see what happens. Thank you!