Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Master
The Mystery Of Godliness is Great

Without controversy, the mystery of Godliness is great...
St. Paul
1 Timothy 3:16

"God was manifested in the flesh..."
Justified in the Spirit...
SEEN OF ANGELS...
Preached unto the gentiles...
BELIEVED ON IN THE WORLD,

Recieved up into glory...( Acts 1:11 )

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-05-2017, 04:43 PM
Master
"God was manifested in the flesh"...

In the Jewish culture, for one to say they are, "The Father", that they are one with God, would be blasphemy.

Yet, way back in the book of Isaiah, it was spelled out Who the Messiah would be, His nature and His personage.

"Almighty God, Everlasting Father".
So, the Jews missed it. At least the leaders.

Then also, who could imagine that the goal of the Messiah, would be death on a cross?!
Apparently, not His own disciples even.
Although, seems, the Apostle John may have.

Yet, it was God's plan of redemption and reconciliation for all of mankind! His method of peace with Him, as layed out from the beginning... For everyone who would hear, believe, and recieve Him.
Which plan He worked out at the hands of His own enemies!
How great then is the Almighty, that He could accomplish this!? Which had been prophesied from the beginning of the writings.
Through the ages!

Who then can resist God!

While salvation is won by the Lamb of God for the whole world, it is nevertheless a choice in reception, of free will, for the believer.
Whom... He knows. (apart from time.)

Who He knew... from,
"before the foundation of the world".
(Ephesians 1:4)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-05-2017, 05:38 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
"God was manifested in the flesh"...

In the Jewish culture, for one to say they are, "The Father", that they are one with God, would be blasphemy.

Yet, way back in the book of Isaiah, it was spelled out Who the Messiah would be, His nature and His personage.

"Almighty God, Everlasting Father".
So, the Jews missed it. At least the leaders.

Then also, who could imagine that the goal of the Messiah, would be death on a cross?!
Apparently, not His own disciples even.
Although, seems, the Apostle John may have.

Yet, it was God's plan of redemption and reconciliation for all of mankind! His method of peace with Him, as layed out from the beginning... For everyone who would hear, believe, and recieve Him.
Which plan He worked out at the hands of His own enemies!
How great then is the Almighty, that He could accomplish this!? Which had been prophesied from the beginning of the writings.
Through the ages!

Who then can resist God!

While salvation is won by the Lamb of God for the whole world, it is nevertheless a choice in reception, of free will, for the believer.
Whom... He knows. (apart from time.)

Who He knew... from,
"before the foundation of the world".
(Ephesians 1:4)

Isaiah says---His name will be called those things. It does not say he will be called those things. his name---the name Jesus whom his Father made above other names( not including the Father)--don't forget this reality----The Father is greater than i.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Isaiah says---His name will be called those things. It does not say he will be called those things. his name---the name Jesus whom his Father made above other names( not including the Father)--don't forget this reality----The Father is greater than i.

Yes, while He was "manifested in the flesh", KJ.
Jesus was perfect while in the world.
Only God is perfect.

St. Paul

What of, John 20:28 ?
Jesus had told Thomas after His ressurrection, who was doubting the witness of the other disciples, to look at His nail pierced hands, and to place his hand into His side, proving it was He.
Which when he did, realizing it was the risen Lord,
fell to his knees before Him, KJ, proclaiming,
" My lord and my God! "

There are many other supporting verses, KJ.

What is it about Spirit that the J.W.'s aren't able to percieve? If you have a large container of water such as an aquarium, and you dip a glass or jar into the water and bring it out, is it the same water?
Only in a different vessel. True?

Why do the JW's ignore prophecy also?

Again, the Apostle John wrote,
"The Word became flesh, and dwelt among us."

Jesus is the Word of God, the conveyance, through which the material universe was made.
In union with The Father.

Old 23-05-2017, 07:05 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Yes, while He was "manifested in the flesh", KJ.
Jesus was perfect while in the world.
Only God is perfect.

St. Paul

What of, John 20:28 ?
Jesus had told Thomas after His ressurrection, who was doubting the witness of the other disciples, to look at His nail pierced hands, and to place his hand into His side, proving it was He.
Which when he did, realizing it was the risen Lord,
fell to his knees before Him, KJ, proclaiming,
" My lord and my God! "

There are many other supporting verses, KJ.

What is it about Spirit that the J.W.'s aren't able to percieve? If you have a large container of water such as an aquarium, and you dip a glass or jar into the water and bring it out, is it the same water?
Only in a different vessel. True?

Why do the JW's ignore prophecy also?

Again, the Apostle John wrote,
"The Word became flesh, and dwelt among us."

Jesus is the Word of God, the conveyance, through which the material universe was made.
In union with The Father.

All the angels that remain in Gods good grace are perfect. 1/3 excercised their free will and rebelled.
Thomas was confused.
Manifest in the flesh by his IMAGE that Jesus showed all( John 5:30)--an image is NEVER the real thing.
Jesus has a God---God does not have a God.
Old 23-05-2017, 10:51 PM
Master
Since His incarnation into human form, KJ.
In time and space.

Otherwise and prior, "The Word of God..."
Co-Creator, in union with the Almighty.

This is His nature, as was evident and revealed in His works manifested before all.

Also, apparently KJ, angels are not perfect as the Almighty is, with respect to a situation of a fall of the 1/3.

KJ, Jesus did not pray for the many and multiple healings in people, such as a prophet in the old testament.
In fact He offended the Jews, true? When he stated to one, "Take up your bed and walk, your sins are forgiven you".

KJ, Who only can forgive sin?

KJ, St. Paul also cites, "The Godhead".

"In Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead, bodily."
Colossians 2:9
So now here are four verses I've cited to you, regarding His Deity.
Which again we see was prophesied ages before.

Old 24-05-2017, 07:56 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Since His incarnation into human form, KJ.
In time and space.

Otherwise and prior, "The Word of God..."
Co-Creator, in union with the Almighty.

This is His nature, as was evident and revealed in His works manifested before all.

Also, apparently KJ, angels are not perfect as the Almighty is, with respect to a situation of a fall of the 1/3.

KJ, Jesus did not pray for the many and multiple healings in people, such as a prophet in the old testament.
In fact He offended the Jews, true? When he stated to one, "Take up your bed and walk, your sins are forgiven you".

KJ, Who only can forgive sin?

KJ, St. Paul also cites, "The Godhead".

"In Him dwells the fullness of the Godhead, bodily."
Colossians 2:9
So now here are four verses I've cited to you, regarding His Deity.
Which again we see was prophesied ages before.

Coll 2:9 = error--There are many errors in trinity translation.
God gave Jesus the right as king to judge and to forgive.
Angels are perfect--Jesus showed mortals can live a perfect existence, thus angels are way more powerful and filled with knowledge than mortals are--They have been there before the earth was created. Not really a co creator--Jesus assured all--only the Father has the power( last line lords prayer.) Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)
trinity translations teach a single being God and a trinity god because of its added errors.
Example---CHURCH--found in every trinity translation, yet when the bible books were written--church did not exist--congregation is the correct translation of the greek word used. Catholicism ADDED many errors to fit false council teachings= 100% fact of life.
Old 25-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Coll 2:9 = error--There are many errors in trinity translation.
God gave Jesus the right as king to judge and to forgive.
Angels are perfect--Jesus showed mortals can live a perfect existence, thus angels are way more powerful and filled with knowledge than mortals are--They have been there before the earth was created. Not really a co creator--Jesus assured all--only the Father has the power( last line lords prayer.) Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22)
trinity translations teach a single being God and a trinity god because of its added errors.
Example---CHURCH--found in every trinity translation, yet when the bible books were written--church did not exist--congregation is the correct translation of the greek word used. Catholicism ADDED many errors to fit false council teachings= 100% fact of life.

So, this issue is about deity, KJ. As Paul clearly states.
Apparently, and understood, as three in one.

Then, there are also the old testament references.

Regarding the issue of angels fallen, again KJ...
God is perfect, alone.
2 Peter 2:4 -
"For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned..."

Clearly? The Bible tells us that, "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." You and I included KJ.
Study bears out that this involves our organic situation, in time and space.
The Almighty alone is without sin.
Jesus asked, "which one of you can convict me of sin?" John 8:46

Hebrews 4:15, states?
While He was tempted on all counts as we are, yet "He was without sin."

Only the Almighty, Who is perfect... could perform the miracles that Jesus did. Also? Forgive sin.

Last edited by Morpheus : 25-05-2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:35 PM
kjw47

Quote:
So, this issue is about deity, KJ. As Paul clearly states.
Apparently, and understood, as three in one.

Then, there are also the old testament references.

Regarding the issue of angels fallen, again KJ...
God is perfect, alone.
2 Peter 2:4 -
"For if God did not spare the angels when they sinned..."

Clearly? The Bible tells us that, "ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God." You and I included KJ.
Study bears out that this involves our organic situation, in time and space.
The Almighty alone is without sin.
Jesus asked, "which one of you can convict me of sin?" John 8:46

Hebrews 4:15, states?
While He was tempted on all counts as we are, yet "He was without sin."

Only the Almighty, Who is perfect... could perform the miracles that Jesus did. Also? Forgive sin.

Moses parted the red sea--Or was it YHVH? we ALL know it was YHVH who actually parted it. Moses couldn't on his best day. Gods power goes through Jesus( Acts 2:22) it is YHVH who does all of it through Jesus.
Mortals fall short--Millions of angel beings have never sinned.

What ot references??? Like Elohim--in Hebrew= never plural when used for the true God.
Let us( YHVH and his master worker=Jesus Prov 8) make man in our image= reality.
I am that I am= mistranslation of the Hebrew statement made--I will be what I will be is correct according to Hebrew scholars.
The trinity scholars know 100% they teach lies.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Master
What is evident with study is numerological synchronicity throughout the collected books of the Bible.
Revelation 1:8, and 1:18 is another example of scriptures in the New Testament supporting the deity of the Messiah, Yeshua, and His unique unity with the Father.
Who is also referred to by the apostle John as "The Word of God made flesh.", in his Gospel.

Who also, according to him, had always existed with the Father in Co Union and Unity.