Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-05-2017, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
A free spirit, that's the "word".

How can a person be true to themselves as "free spirit" when
the struggle to get by is ever-present and pressing.

Ah, a free spirit...'going with the flow'...yes...
I'm sorry, Nowayout...I do not find life to be a struggle...
I know people hate hearing that...oh well, not much I can do about that...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2017, 02:33 AM
Master
I am very pleased for you, I do have my struggles but it's nothin insurmountable. Everything is relative, looking around the globe I'm doing very well and free too. You nailed my solution.

Hugs Miss H.

Flowers in my hair, with a light breeze blowing it all around my face. Life..It feels good to me like and old shoe as I walk barefoot across the lawn.

The gardener watches me every step laughing, what a hippie.
Old 05-05-2017, 05:19 PM
Master
Color Freak out in a moon age day dream.

Nice post.
Far out man ..................
in places where others do not.
Old 05-05-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
Far out. That was the word back then eh. I miss those days, but you can't take the hippie out of my soul.
Old 05-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Master

Lol.

This thread took a nice groovin turn.

I've created a monster! A hippy den on SF LOL...

Someone said to me the other day... that once you start to live in your own personal freedom and flow... once the faith in life returns some people may feel threatened somehow.

I'm just cruising through now days. I'm not really even sure why my new way of being effects some in such a way. feel like I live in a humble castle... the light pours into my home through stained glass windows and rainbows flow into my house. I dunno.

Someone offered me and my family a bunch of money which came with a whole heap of agendas along with it and.
We politely declined, we'd rather have a happy family and live in humble luxury than accept the drama and agendas which came along with the 'gift'.

This person got really angry and launched personal attacks on me. Words to the effect that I will never get ahead - my head is in the clouds and I'm living in a fantasy land.

I feel happier in my life than ever... learning to be centred and calm and let others be.

This person went off determined to make it big and 'show me' just how much I have to play the game to get ahead'... trying to prove something to me which I never asked for.

I just quietly pulled away from that relationship... it taught me so much about so many things and in such a short space of time though!

So I'm just groovin to my own beat now... doing what I need to do... and expanding into more... 'moreness' of spirit or something.

Everything's gunna be alright

Hehe...
Old 06-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Master
That about sums it up for me too.

Where I work people get aggressive about getting the best work, the best pay, the best jobs, etc. And they are miserable unless they get it!

I go with the flow as much as I can, I have days when it just does not go my way and I try so hard to not play that game with myself and I guess that's what I was getting at with the conforming thing.

And it works at times, it becomes a life attitude. Hippies don't care about things like that anyway. Like I said in a past post, that get ahead thing.

Nothing wrong with working hard, but when it comes from the heart it flows. I really don't need much to get by and I have a very nice little house with huge trees all around the block. It kills me the size of some of these houses some people put all their earnings into.

Anyway, it's their trip and being true to my hippiness, whatever gets them there.

When I was young I lived for a short time with a bunch of hippies on a commune out in Nelson BC. Many of them were from the USA, draft dodgers they were.

The hippie "community spirit" is still alive and well out there from what I see on the web. And Canada is going to legalize pot, I love my country.

I don't smoke anymore but pot gummy bears might be OK eh. Less fattening than a beer or two.

Last edited by Nowayout : 06-05-2017 at 01:20 AM.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Cool Give peace a chance.

Quote:
Far out. That was the word back then eh. I miss those days, but you can't take the hippie out of my soul.

I think the hippie had always been in your soul, as in mine.

The hippie happening just turned us on to it like the blossom'ing of a flower.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:01 PM
Master
Yes, I wonder if there will be another new growth. This planet, this cosmos, this life. We are advancing in little increments.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Color

Quote:
Yes, I wonder if there will be another new growth. This planet, this cosmos, this life. We are advancing in little increments.

I see it happening in so many places, anti war, fashion, saving the planet, spiritual things, music, veggies vegans ........................
Old 06-05-2017, 07:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
I see it happening in so many places, anti war, fashion, saving the planet, spiritual things, music, veggies vegans ........................

I went into the city the other day to discover that a shop selling and promoting affordable recycled goods and tools for minimising our consumption of non - renewable materials... it was all very mainstream. Then I went off to another mainstream store selling organic aromatherapy products and promoting people to make their own products... both storess promoted self - made, cleaner lifestyles... as part of their philosophy, a deffinate turn away from constant consumption.

And the minimalist movement is taking off, tiny houses... ect ect.

Great to see this stuff happening.