Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-03-2017, 09:14 AM
Guide

Quest Like Dream...? + 2 more dreams

The dream started with me waiting in some foyer that looked like a waiting place because there were couches on either side of me. The place had warm dimmed lighting like in a Starbucks or something and there was a older couple there. I forgot how we got to this subject but I think they asked me if I was still going to school. In real life I would of told them that I took a semester off and got caught up in this startup business which is the truth but its is part of a many sided story. I decided to tell them a different side. I told them that I had got caught up with some problems and it will be complicated for me to go back. Lol It wasn't even a lot of information but the couple suggested that I just drop out or something that involved me canceling my education and just pay back the loans... lol I thought in my head that what they just said was an assumption and was not aligned with my aspirations. It would also be a waste of my time and money when I am so close to finishing.

So I decided to just throw away their hastily answered judgement. I think I was waiting on someone and that person came. She was there and she was telling me about some assignments we had to do. I do not know this person in real life and in the dream I felt the same way. She felt like she was assigned to work with me as in a team. She told me that we were going to meet the other people who I felt was her boyfriend in some way and she kept telling me that we were going to go to Dallas either today or tomorrow depending on their responses. The place we were in looked like a high rise with a 10 story foyer. I felt like there was a lot of head room there. Her friend came and they talked and she notified me that we will be leaving tomorrow. We then went to a hotel. I had the room to myself. I use to live in Dallas in real life but I was staying in a office. The office closed so I went back to my parents house.

(Currently I am waiting for a new office to open but I am planing for a concert and car show in may. The business whose office I was working in is a startup that looks promising but is being lead by a person who does not have any morals and he is having me and 1 other person carry the whole business literally. He exploited the investor who went 50/50 on the business as partner who also funded the business. That guy is afraid for his citizenship and is not able to afford lawyer fees so he just took being kicked out of the company and had to find work somewhere else.)

Anyways I have to balance a game of politics in this business. Im sure that being homeless and dependent is where he wants me to be so that I will never be truly successful.. any ways. on with the dream... I was in the hotel and then the next day I met with this same girl some where else. She wanted me to watch something so that it would help me find what we were looking for. I didn't watch it because I was confident... anyways we are at some large temple looking building. It looks monolithic with huge wooden doors that opened up. I walked in and the ceiling is high and everything is covered in some kind of ancient looking sculpting similar to the hieroglyphics at the great pyramids. I did not really look at the images because we were busy doing something else. There were floating pedestals that were separated every 5 feet (suspended in air).

There was a huge center pillar that went up in front so but no stairs from what I could see. There was water at the very bottom that rose and dropped periodically. The girl jumped to a small pedestal but kinda missed it and was on the rim. lol I felt kinda afraid but I decided to jump to land in the water and so i did but I just fell all the way down to the ground. It was like the water wasn't there as we were able to walk on the bottom of this place and talk. She said lets split up and look for this thing. She told me the hint or riddle that would help us locate what we were looking for. For some reason I all ready knew where it was and looked in some cavity... lol what did we find? A traveler mug and a travel sack. The travel sack for some reason I identified it as hers and said here you lost this.... The water had receded and the pedestals were low so we just hooped on them and it took us to the top.

Strange because there were floating in the air but they still rose and lowered with the tide of water. Anyways we were at the top now were we started and there were 2 other people there on a quest. They looked Polynesian and were wearing normal clothes but had a lot of tribal tattoos. The 2nd item we had to get was at the top. Since we got the one at the bottom the one of the new guys went and the girl. For some reason we didnt feel like we were required to find this one and the girl went only because she wanted to climb. I was chit chatting with the other guy that was there. I remember them talking about the hint too and they found it quickly and came back down. I may have saw what it was but I dont remember even having an interest in it after finding a traveler mug lol. The person I was traveling with said that's great that took shorter then usual and our assignment is done. From there we all just took our own paths back. I was walking and there seemed to be a small shopping center with outdoor bars and stuff. I saw a good friend who I use to be good friends with but I dont really talk to anymore....( He is kinda egotistical but he is smart... He started going out with this girl and right when they were getting serious he finds out that she is pycho.. He stopped talking to me when he was going out with her and that's basically how we stopped talking. Afterwards he wasn't the same and but he was still conflicted by her.) Anyways I saw him and he was drunk, red eyed and slurring his words even though it was broad daylight. He told me something about meeting his mom. As I was leaving I started to see all my friends that I knew from Houston. They weren't really my friends but just the people I know and may have played basketball with...

I just said high to all of them shook some hands and started on my way. I was walking across a large open field toward some apartments when I saw this guy jump a fence who was carrying a large bag. I felt like he was doing some kind of promotions. There was an overhead pa system heard that warned the students not to interact with this person.. as that guy with the bag got to the center of the field he opened his bag and he took out a bag of chips "Takis" (I like Takis they are pretty good and often spicy) This got everyone's attention and he poured the whole bag on the floor and everyone came rushing. There was now a crowd of people on the field... it seemed like some kind of celebration... people were talking with each other and it was kind of loud. I then remember seeing smoking canisters being thrown in the air but I dont recall anyone panicking or being affected by what ever it was... maybe fireworks? I dont know I was turning at that point to start back walking to my place. I finally made it to my apartment. It was nice it was clean and it had a lot of head space. I was looking out at my big balcony and started thinking about moving in another place. This other place reminds me of an apartment complex I use to live in California. I have also stayed in the same apartment complex in another dream. I was happy about it for some reason.

Dream #2.... :) Sitting at a table with Matthew Mcconaughey lol I was like.. Not forgetting this dream lol He was bringing in some groceries and I was helping him out. He had 2 toddler sons with him one was Caucasian and the other one was black and he had a fro. (Maybe me? I didn't really feel like it was me though) He was putting away the groceries and he was talking to me about the sports club I work with. I told him what was going on and he said " that club wont go far at all" Then some voice from some where refereed to the Clinton foundation... lol Dont know where the voice came from. Female voice from the right side of me but no one was there. As we were talking I was eating a hot biscuit with jelly. After wards I had a sucker or something and when I was finished with it the black kid came over to me and he basically gave me a sucker high five. I dont remember eating the sucker but I do remember having the taste in my mouth as it was on the table all ready done. lol No time to enjoy a sucker in a dream... the kid wasn't even able to talk just walk. The kid was mumbling baby words lol to give you an idea of the age.

3rd Dream.
I was at my parents house and I was walking through the living room and it seemed like there was a meeting there. There a group of people there. But I was focused on one old guy who was giving a presentation. He looked native American, very old and had a couple bumps on his face. He was from Oklahoma and was giving away land to north Texas to each of the cities their. All cities I am familiar with. He was drawing out how the land was going to be divided and after he was done he tried to get up. I saw that he was having problems so I helped him up. He gave me a hug. I asked him why he was giving away land and he told me that he was getting old why not. I was picking up some magazines that went to stack them in a pile and when I did that 2 magazines caught my eye. There was of course the magazine at the top of the stack that I sat the new stack on and the last magazine that was on top of the stack I was sitting down.

The first magazine looked like some sports illustrated magazine with a head shot of a model and then the last one was a picture of a cartoonized devil... the one you see on cars, skateboard as stickers or tattoos. It looked just like this. Like exactly like this picture:
[IMG][/IMG]
He was walking out the door and I noticed that there was a white cat there looking to run out. It was raining heavy outside and I could see a big puddle developing in the street. The cat was looking but it did not move until the old man brushed the cat back and when he did that the cat decided to run towards the door. As the cat ran out the old man tried to pick up the cat but the cat scratched him. He had a small cut with some blood coming out. I went after the cat. The cat had jumped in this large puddle and was completely underwater. Strange lol... The cat then came out the water and laid besides it. Looking happy I realized that the cat was pregnant and that that it was banded with black and blue marbled rings. I woke up.

Strange dreams what do you think it may mean? It kinda seems like 3 years of hard work and learning was summed up in a couple of hours haha. Apparently I may have hitched a ride with negative forces just to have the experience and learn to pass the "light worker test"
Old 17-03-2017, 06:48 PM
Suspended
Fish

well it means you have another being merged as one with you, just like colours in a marble are merged together & yet remain separated at the same time. The other spiritual being is like a cat that can climb up onto higher dimensions but actually comes from the original ocean of God which is all around us. That is why the cat ran back into the water & lay beside the water. It is actually that girl that was working with you earlier to help you know things. She took you into a spiritual place where you both missed the platform that was meant to hold you above the water, & instead went into the water & found it was perfectly dry & you could walk around like normal. You knew where her belongings were kept there & retrieved them for her. This means she is from the water originally. It is also shown that after you use the spiritual pedestals to rise back up to the earth atmosphere level 'the woman travels with beings of an oceanic nature to even higher levels to gather things.
She also portrays herself as a pregnant cat at the end & that means she is carrying another being inside of her.

The woman that is with you who takes you into the water dimension & climbs to other levels above you talks about going to Dallas with you, & that is basically a step towards home that you took before. This is her way of saying that it looks like you could be headed home.

Then you are shown a worldly delinquent entering a college ground & corrupting all the students. This is to show you that you have changed a lot since you were at school & it will be difficult for you to go back to school & be the same as you used to be before you became worldly.

Also you are shown Mathew Maconahugh & how he is very worldly with a multi-cultural type lifestyle, & then you are made aware that a sucker is inside of you & you don't know how it got there. This means you are the sucker for adopting many worldly ways that serve you no purpose & teach you nothing when you do not have the finances to support those ideals. That's why the kid could not talk yet. Your worldly multicultural life has just begun & you are throwing it away or giving up & going home.

Then you are shown the old man who gives all his worldly foundations away because he is too old to hold onto them. Then you're shown an attractive model on the cover of one magazine & a devil face on the next magazine. This means that when you give up your earthly life you lose the power to meet an attractive model or have a nice wife on earth, & instead become a wretch of a person who has nothing & is quite destroyed just like a devil person.

So if you give up, you lose big time & everything you ever dreamt of will vanish & be replaced with dark feelings & you will turn out very badly.
That is why at the beginning you are with older people & they are discussing whether you should give up or not. And you are not sure what you are going to do.

The woman had a travellers cup & a bag to carry stuff & i think that means she expects you to travel light like her & not require a lot of material possessions.

So to sum it all up. Your future is being discussed & is in question. A spiritual woman who moves from the liquid dimension to the earth dimension & above shows that she is always around you & merged with you like the colours inside a marble are merged together. She shows you that she travels light & she makes you go your own way in life as well, which appears to be back home where you give up all your worldly plans. You also meet the drunk loser & see other bad scenarios associated with returning to the old neighbourhood. And you are shown that a multicultural worldly person who gives up on life is a sucker who has nothing in the end.

The spiritual woman who appeared as a pregnant white cat, (who lives underwater as well), & rejects the old fool who gave his life away, is the main player in your dream. She is telling you that she works with you as you travel through the earth & she also works on other levels too. She shows how she has difficulty standing on a pedestal above the water, while you simply jump into it. This means you give up on life & return to the liquid realm of the gods you came from, while she is trying to stand up strong above the waters but cannot do so because that pedestal she needed to stand on is actually you. And if you give up on life then she as your spiritual partner is forced to give up & return to the waters as well. That is why at the end she appeared as a white cat & rejected the loser who gave up & jumped back into the waters instead. She knew he was just a devil that was about to expire & she did not want anything to do with him.

So the obvious answer for you is to 'not give up on your dreams'. Do whatever it takes to make your dreams come true.

Don't give up & do not turn to drink. That stuff ruins millions of good men & women & you have to stay away from it at all costs
Old 17-03-2017, 08:06 PM
Guide

Thank you I appreciate your insight into this situation. I think you may have it kinda backwards in regards to location. I am originally from Houston and went to Dallas for school and thats where I started learning about myself and getting into an more independent role. Thats where I started working with a lot of startups and trying to make something for myself. Where I am at now in Houston at my parents house doing nothing is where I feel limited. Lol I dont know what it means to give up. Someone described me as a race horse who is slow out the gate but when I finally "get it" thats when things will start. Yeah and I try to stay away from drugs and alcohol.

I drink at parties but I dont go out and buy it myself. Got to keep my mind clean. I have just been conflicted on which direction to go. I have planned to have a concert and car show in the Dallas area and have the plans all ready set out and have been moving forward with it. I just dont have what I need yet in order to carry out the rest of the plan. That is why I am curious about that ladies message about going to Dallas. Non spiritually looking there is no real reason to go to dallas. But spiritually there is. There is hope there is happiness there is a chance. I think I am seeing more insight to your pedestal metaphor. Im thinking that maybe the way I am living isnt being supportive to my spirits in regards to helping them work their magic. I haven't worked a steadily paying job in a couple of years and maybe thats what they mean.

I want to keep going forward but the way forward isnt really laid out. lol I can only visualize and plan the path but its like being in a heavily wooded forest with no compass. Now I understand what you mean by "This means you are the sucker for adopting many worldly ways that serve you no purpose & teach you nothing when you do not have the finances to support those ideals." Lol what about the biscuit and jelly?
The person I mentioned as exploiting people is also the one who is bringing all these different opportunities but I am the one keeping up with all of it and it seems like each person he talks to gives him a new idea which falls back on me. I never considered quitting work with them until yesterday when a medium said to leave the person I have been fighting with and that I knew who it was. This dream was 2 days before that too so it kinda just validated it. But to quit working with them it seems like I would be giving up on all those opportunities. His dreams are not my dreams though. I will update my original story to give a better idea on which location means what to me. This is good. When I lived in that office often times I was hungry and could not focus and when I had food I was so angry at that guy because of all the **** he talks and things he does to people that I could not focus. Now that I am away for a bit I can heal up intuition and get ready to go back out.
Old 17-03-2017, 08:41 PM
Suspended
the main thing is the spiritual woman rejects the person who gives it all away & she returns to the liquid dimension instead. This means that she is with you but does not see any good coming of your life if you give up. It is just a way she has of trying to encourage you to make your dreams come true as planned, because she cannot see anything good happening if you give up.

You are shown all the bad things that happen to people who fail or go backwards. You're shown you could move locations & live elsewhere. She is also telling you that she works with a group spiritual beings & even though she spends a lot of time with you she does have an important life of her own as well, & she expects you to stand on your own & make your dreams come true.

I did not know you were already at home so i was thinking that going back there was one of the choices you have. But seeing as you are there then Dallas would be a step out into life again & maybe something good can happen for you there. You seem to know what you are doing so my advice is to stay away from all losers who are obviously not going anywhere in life. And that of course includes crazy women like the one who destroyed your friend's life
Old 17-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Dream #2.... :) Sitting at a table with Matthew Mcconaughey lol I was like.. Not forgetting this dream lol He was bringing in some groceries and I was helping him out. He had 2 toddler sons with him one was Caucasian and the other one was black and he had a fro. (Maybe me? I didn't really feel like it was me though) He was putting away the groceries and he was talking to me about the sports club I work with. I told him what was going on and he said " that club wont go far at all" Then some voice from some where refereed to the Clinton foundation... lol Dont know where the voice came from. Female voice from the right side of me but no one was there. As we were talking I was eating a hot biscuit with jelly. After wards I had a sucker or something and when I was finished with it the black kid came over to me and he basically gave me a sucker high five. I dont remember eating the sucker but I do remember having the taste in my mouth as it was on the table all ready done. lol No time to enjoy a sucker in a dream... the kid wasn't even able to talk just walk. The kid was mumbling baby words lol to give you an idea of the age.

I think this dream may be showing how someone has been successful in life by having a positive attitude & they are discussing your life with you & it is mentioned from the sidelines that the Clinton Foundation should be noted. I think this means you need financial assistance to make your plans work out.
Mathew is providing groceries for a family but you are eating biscuit & jelly which is the food that poor people eat i am thinking. So this again means you need to start making money or attracting money to make your life successful. I think you will be a great success if you remain positive & stubborn & do not give up. Confidence is what carries people through the dark times & makes them reach their goals
Old 19-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Guide

Thank you :)

Yeah I just have to not accidentally give up. Being over there will be better for me. To many naysayers here in Houston. I want to be great. I will have to try a different method or maybe what I have been doing is done and time to shift and smash on the gas.. or pivot as entrepreneurs say :) I can only pray that I find what ever I am looking for in Denton in order to stay. We shall see.
Yeah your right I think maybe that night I felt sad and like nothing was happening and overwhelmed by nothing lol. Now that I am able to think clearly its a different story. I really want to be able to project and speak to these beings. More practice. :)

Thank you
Old 19-03-2017, 07:18 AM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior

I have seen a few dreams with Matthew McConaughey too . I was talking with him in a park and there were balloons and children playing football. That is all I remember. It was when I used to think more of him after watching his movies. So it was my own mind.
Old 19-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Guide

haha I guess Matthew McConaughey is popular in the physical and non..
Old 23-05-2017, 03:03 AM
Guide

Guys guys!!!! I left home and went back into the game! I didn't have a solid plan all I had was my heart and still I left to go pursue my dreams! I am so happy and grateful that god, angels and my guardians are so good to me.

Literally miracle after miracle has been happening and its like the instances couldn't be any better than they are. I am finally officially separated from the person that I have been fighting with internally and it definitely feels a lot better. Now I am going all in for my own venture and I am not even worried. :) I can only imagine even greater possibilities. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!
Old 23-05-2017, 08:54 PM
Suspended
Fantastic !!!!!!! Great stuff !!!!! You are a winner !!!!! Thanks for letting us know!!! The Angel of God is with you always !!!!!!!