Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 10-03-2017, 12:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Methods to know PAST LIVES

Hi guys,

I want to know about different methods to know about past lives. Please share those that have worked for you so that you may also share insights as to how to follow the method properly.
Old 10-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hi guys,

I want to know about different methods to know about past lives. Please share those that have worked for you so that you may also share insights as to how to follow the method properly.

I was curious to know about any of my past lives but did not want to do past life regression. So I went to see a trusted medium, one that I'd been seeing on and off for ten years, and she was able to do the entire sitting on one past life which was relevant to this lifetime. Very interesting it was too. Made a lot of sense in terms of some of the issues I have in this life.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I was curious to know about any of my past lives but did not want to do past life regression. So I went to see a trusted medium, one that I'd been seeing on and off for ten years, and she was able to do the entire sitting on one past life which was relevant to this lifetime. Very interesting it was too. Made a lot of sense in terms of some of the issues I have in this life.
Thanks Patrycia

And the Past Life Regression that you are talking about, is it reliving the day before sleeping (everyday)[you know they say it brings back memories]. Or some other method.
Old 11-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Guide
I feel I need to clarify my initial post. I did NOT do a past life regression in the usual understanding of this i.e. I was not hypnotised or regressed.

I saw a medium who gave me a reading / sitting. There was no hypnotising or anything like that involved. It was just a usual medium sitting focusing on past lives and as the information came through, it was clear that the sitting was focusing on one life in particular.

This was not about reliving the day before. It was about a previous life in the Eqyptian era. There was a lot of detail about my life there, pretty precarious though it was. I was told how I died and at what age and I could definitely see why I have certain issues in this life, one of them being about long distance travelling.

Hope that helps.
Old 11-03-2017, 03:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Hey Rose,
You did tell me that you were not interested in past life regression. Instead you went to see a medium to do that for you.

(Apologies in advance, if you feel irritated by me suggesting you the following thing and asking to accept it if possible.)

But you can try the method I mentioned, and maybe share the results with me. It's not complicated.
1. Before going to bed you relive(not recall) the entire day in your head feeling everything you felt the whole day, and then relive it backwards from current time to the morning.(dividing experiences in hours can help)
2. you have to continue this practice atleast for 22 days with sincerity to see effects.
3. Effects are: memories of childhood that you might have forgotten are recalled.
4. Then there is possibility of recalling past lives as one continues the practice.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazingEssence
Hi guys,

Hi BlazingEssence,

This isn't something I've tried yet, but have learned quite recently - it is possible to learn how to remote view, and once you get confident in accuracy you can view your past lives.
Someone I was watching on youtube recently suggests to remote view "who you really are" and basically, it gets amazing from that point on.

Have you tried the technique you put forth yourself? It sounds good, I like how simple the instructions are, I think there is a lot to be found in simple things.

http://www.thetwilightnexus.com - astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE
Old 12-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Guide
Perhaps some other posters could help 'Blazing' with his experiment. I believe that technique is called Reversing and was recently discussed in the dreams section.

I'm afraid I won't be in a position to help; I've learned what I need to know about my past lives and it's not an area I wish to pursue any further.

All the best with your journey.

Patrycia
Old 12-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Avilucis :
I am going to start doing that (reliving the day). Haven't done it earlier. Had sleeping disorders. But now I sleep on time. So will start doing this.

I know for a fact, that the practice will at least keep the mind relaxed. Because reliving the day clarifies things and, every sort of mental disturbance I believe arises from lack of clarity/understanding of any situation or your heart.
Because that is exactly what meditation does for me. If my mind is wandering around, the first thing I do is to go through every single thing going on in my life and make decisions, then the mind calms down and I can meditate.

The Theory behind this technique is following-
(Yogis knowledge)- Every single day in life we experience all the emotions that we have experienced since we were born, we may not notice but it happens. So recalling gets your conscious mind to notice that and thus slowly the memories too will be recalled. I don't know how it goes even beyond the present life but possibly the same principle applies for that. Because I personally have many things going on in life that I can't find answers here of. I find some semblance of clues in my dreams and sometimes in my thoughts(there is something really bizarre that I can't say here, will take more space to express), so I am trying to see if knowing about past life is possible and can help.
Old 12-03-2017, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Perhaps some other posters could help 'Blazing' with his experiment. I believe that technique is called Reversing and was recently discussed in the dreams section.

I'm afraid I won't be in a position to help; I've learned what I need to know about my past lives and it's not an area I wish to pursue any further.

All the best with your journey.

Patrycia
oKay Rose...
thanks
:)
Old 12-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Master

On methods .
You can have some one tell you of your past lives . You can use one of the many methods of doing it your self . There is guided self hypnosis . Methods are in a few older books ,on a few web sites , on you tube , you can find cds/dvds/ mp3s off the net ant in new age stores . There are also skrying type methods using a mirror , bowl of water or crystal ball . I have used guided self hypnosis my self . If you search you tube search D ick Sutphen , W. Bulhman , or B. Konokof ( not sure how to spell his name ) ,