Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 12-12-2016, 09:49 PM
Master

The African continent

Egypt

Somewhere among the Polynesian type islands

No place that has cold and or wet climate.

Enjoying your adventure Lucky
Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentSun
Oh wow Ethiopia! :) I find it strange that some folks DON'T feel a connection to that place. Deep in my heart, I feel like that equatorial sun, as well as those great volcanoes where the Earth bleeds liquid fire, played a major role in the evolution of our species. We are the only animal known to wield the element of fire.

If it weren't for the ridiculous airport "security" these days, or the risk of being crippled in a plane crash, I would love to journey to the Great Rift Valley. I'd really love to travel the whole world by foot and boat. Start in Argentina, journey up north through the Amazon, Central America, and North America, sail from Alaska to Siberia....

Then I'd probably visit Japan if their laws weren't so strict. Wander through North Asia and Europe, probably avoiding the colder northern reaches, and then lingering in both the Middle East and the Great Rift Valley. I strongly prefer warm weather. After exploring the whole of Africa, I'd head back east and go through south Asia and onto Australia. NOT climbing Everest though. Then I'd sail across the Pacifc, back to South America, visiting islands along the way. Hopefully surviving the adventure and returning safely to the Ozarks.

But that's extremely unlikely haha. I have people to take care of here at home, a pilgrimage like that would take forever, and I'm to little and cute to survive it. The world isn't as nice as back in the old days. But I remember it though; lately I'll just be going about my daily routine, and I'll have a brief memory of being back in the desert. A LONG time ago.

Or maybe not too long. Humans have been around for dozens of thousands of years, and I only remember back to about 2500 BC or 5000 BC. Or at least they certainly feel like memories. Bronze Age, somewhere near the Dead Sea, and I think I was a male blacksmith who travelled a bit. I might've also dabbled in alchemy.

Airports!!! OMG...you wouldn't believe what it takes to get there!

Austin Texas to Atlanta GA (layover)
Atlanta GA to Dullas in NY (another layover)
Dullas to Dublin...as in Ireland (another long layover)
Dublin to Doha, Qatar (looong freaking layover with scary looking people hanging around checking out the American)
And 35 or so hours later....Qatar to Addis Abba Ethiopia

The equivalent of two monkeys and one eyed dog pulling a cart to find the truck stop in Addis Abba

6 hour drive in an old worn out Mercedes 3 ton open deck truck out into the Rift Valley.....Roads???? We don't need no stinkin roads! Up and down and around and over the rocks and gulleys....

2 and a half days later I was well "tenderized" when I got there and got off the truck!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 13-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Roads???? We don't need no stinkin roads!

Old 13-12-2016, 04:50 AM
Knower

I know that feeling. Ever since I was preschool age, I've been obsessed with everything French. I get wanderlust for many places, but with France, it almost feels like homesickness. And when the people do something good, I feel proud even though I've never been there and I don't have any recent French heritage. That's why I'm sure that I lived there in a past life. I'm so sad that I can't afford to study abroad there!
Old 19-12-2016, 05:29 AM
Experiencer
I was obsessed with Russia since a child,I collected Russian music I studied Russian studies at uni.(I'm not Russian) I dreamt I was a Russian ballerina in a former life,I dreamt it three times.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:11 PM
Newbie ;)

I've always felt a connection with Canada. Went on an awesome road trip.along the Canadian Rockies. It strangely felt like home, like I've been there before.
Old 29-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Hey everyone. So I've been thinking lately, there have always been certain countries and parts in the world that make me feel really nostalgic. When I think of it, I get the same feeling I do when I'm cleaning out an old room in my house and I suddenly find memories of things I had from my childhood. It feels like an old feeling. Do you think it means anything when you feel connected to certain countries in the world? Where do you feel connected to? And why?

It can be a good reason. I remember reading in one of Dr.Brian Weiss's books of a lady expressing interest in Egyptian artifacts and museums. When she went through past life regression , she was found to have been an egyptian healer in a past life. This is what I recollect now as I had read it a couple of years back.

So yes, interest in other countries could be a potent reason that you had been in those countries in past lives.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 19-01-2017, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Helllo gyus,,
Yes I have definitely felt this. :)
Old 19-02-2017, 07:09 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles235
Hey everyone. So I've been thinking lately, there have always been certain countries and parts in the world that make me feel really nostalgic. When I think of it, I get the same feeling I do when I'm cleaning out an old room in my house and I suddenly find memories of things I had from my childhood. It feels like an old feeling. Do you think it means anything when you feel connected to certain countries in the world? Where do you feel connected to? And why?

I don't think I have it for countries but do for music well at least for really old blues. Also something about the 50s. I remember being a kid hunting with my dad and we walked by this old abandoned barn and I had a flash of images of like what you'd see on the streets of newyork in the 50s.

So mostly time period connections I guess for me not so much location.

Probably doesn't help I never travel so to connect to any other places.
Old 27-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Ascender

one city that I lived in for a year and a half feels like home to me, even now that I don't live there anymore, but when I go back, it still feels like home. That's a strange way to feel about a place I only lived for a year and a half. Also this is the place where I met most of my soulmates. I've traveled a lot and I have noticed, certain cities I'll just feel more at home at.

I moved away from where I grew up and I told my mother when I left at age 20 that places have vibes and that place had a negative one, she told me I was crazy.

I have always been attracted to Egyptian times, biblical times, medival times and native tribes, such as the Mayans and such, and Native American.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"