Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
You have nothing to worry about. google and the us government know more about you than astral projection can reveal.
I understand that. But the government isn't watching me or anybody else while we're showering. Watching me undress. Watching my most intimate of moments. They don't care. There is nothing worse than being violated in your own home. Astral projection proves to me there's no privacy.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:10 AM
Experiencer

It might help if you understand that most people that can astral travel with any reliability (and clarity) are balanced enough as people to not invade people's privacy like this. It's not just that they wouldn't do it, the act would be at discord with themselves to a level that they couldn't do it.
Old 08-03-2017, 05:07 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
It might help if you understand that most people that can astral travel with any reliability (and clarity) are balanced enough as people to not invade people's privacy like this. It's not just that they wouldn't do it, the act would be at discord with themselves to a level that they couldn't do it.
Maybe this would help:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Anyway, I read of very few people who claimed having had verifiable real-time projections (those are projections into the astral copy of the physical plane) in which they observed a physical person doing something very specific. Don't forget that always the observed environment is affected by distortions, so even if somebody told you they observed you doing something you didn't want to be observed doing, you can deny and blame it on reality distorsions.

Surely, you have the option of not doing things that you don't want others see you doing, but you may not want to, or could not, give it up.

I'm not concerned at all about the issue you raised.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:47 AM
Experiencer

I think the issue Curiosity brought up was more about privacy. Being able to say 'you didn't really see me naked' doesn't really alleviate those concerns; assuming you had the knowledge and opportunity to make the statement.

If I keep a stack of cash in a hidden compartment in my wall, someone viewing this isn't going to verify the details with me before breaking in.

Also, those visual distortions are a result of the third eye not being open enough. For someone who's better attuned, astral traveling can be reality-clear.. or clearer from some accounts I've heard.

I'm aware that my comments here don't offer much comfort.. I'm more knowledgeable about methods of managing beings that don't have a physical body. From what I'm told, we don't have any authority over other people (who are astral traveling). I've not been in a situation where I've needed to evict an unwanted astral traveler.. although, as a teenager, I did have some harsh words for my mum when she astral traveled on me when I was.. you know... 'busy'. Worse that she spoke to me about it the next morning... And don't laugh.. it wasn't funny.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
No offense, but I hate when people say this. I have spent 3 months now searching all I can on astral projection because before this I have never heard of it and I can't count how many times I've read comments like that. I wholeheartedly agree that decent people are not doing that, but I am clearly not dealing with decent people at all. And that is the thing a lot of people don't understand. There are people like this. I know this will get me banned I don't even think I care honestly because I am so frustrated so I'm going to say it anyway, but I am dealing with ****ing ******s. They have no decency or morals. I did not do anything to any of them. This was random. And it's not just one person doing it, it's a group. Using this to stalk and bully. They are also claiming to have hexed me. Again, I did nothing. This is extra hard on me, because it's so random and hateful. I suffer from severe depression, anxiety and social anxiety. I don't go out (agoraphobic) and hate socializing with people. So how do you think it feels to have someone/people watching me? Then poking fun? They have been doing it for years unbeknownst to me. I am just now finding out. They are still doing it.
Old 08-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
Maybe this would help:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
Anyway, I read of very few people who claimed having had verifiable real-time projections (those are projections into the astral copy of the physical plane) in which they observed a physical person doing something very specific. Don't forget that always the observed environment is affected by distortions, so even if somebody told you they observed you doing something you didn't want to be observed doing, you can deny and blame it on reality distorsions.

Surely, you have the option of not doing things that you don't want others see you doing, but you may not want to, or could not, give it up.

I'm not concerned at all about the issue you raised.
I don't believe in god. And I would never turn to him/it for anything. A good god would not have allowed this to happen in the first place as well as so many other things but I digress. I have read all I can and have taken everything into account, because from what I've read, astral vision/sight is different for everyone. Some will see distortions, while others will feel like they are invisible in the real world. But the people for lack of a better word that I am dealing with see too much, know too much. I will not let a bunch of creeps stifle my life. I am not doing anything wrong, but I love my privacy. This is perverted.
Old 08-03-2017, 09:04 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
I think the issue Curiosity brought up was more about privacy. Being able to say 'you didn't really see me naked' doesn't really alleviate those concerns; assuming you had the knowledge and opportunity to make the statement.

If I keep a stack of cash in a hidden compartment in my wall, someone viewing this isn't going to verify the details with me before breaking in.

Also, those visual distortions are a result of the third eye not being open enough. For someone who's better attuned, astral traveling can be reality-clear.. or clearer from some accounts I've heard.

I'm aware that my comments here don't offer much comfort.. I'm more knowledgeable about methods of managing beings that don't have a physical body. From what I'm told, we don't have any authority over other people (who are astral traveling). I've not been in a situation where I've needed to evict an unwanted astral traveler.. although, as a teenager, I did have some harsh words for my mum when she astral traveled on me when I was.. you know... 'busy'. Worse that she spoke to me about it the next morning... And don't laugh.. it wasn't funny.
You are right. I keep reading about psychic shields and protection and they were even suggested to me but they do not work. You can't stop someone from astral projecting to you. So truth be told, this is probably something I will have to deal with for many many years to come. Knowing me and the kind of person I am, I hope I don't snap.
Old 08-03-2017, 11:11 AM
Master
I believe everyone projects during sleep but some of us become aware of it -I am sure that the drive behind becoming aware of it will in most cases not be to commit offences
Old 08-03-2017, 01:29 PM
Experiencer

Curiosity, any chance you could give us a bit of a back-story? It seems like we've responded without having enough details to give you an answer that helps.

I don't usually delve into magic or the occult anymore, but I do have some knowledge in this area that could help. I'd also like details of how you know someone is targeting you, what they are doing, and the effect it has on you (to get an idea of their motivation).

The psychic shields and protections generally offer defense to your subtle bodies rather than your physical one. If some people are unfairly targeting you, there are methods to reflect their energy back on them, among other things. But I'm hoping to get more details from you before offering advice. I don't want to give you a 'boxing glove' and send you into a fight against a heavy weight, so to speak.

[edit]
I thought I'd add to this because it should give you some short term comfort while we work out ways to help. If there are people targeting you and having a negative impact on you, and using occult methods to do so, there are 'higher' beings you can call on to help. If their activities are counter to 'universal law', you can essentially request that the universe correct the imbalance; in a small sense, this is invoking the law of karma.
Old 09-03-2017, 05:33 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Curiosity, any chance you could give us a bit of a back-story? It seems like we've responded without having enough details to give you an answer that helps.

I don't usually delve into magic or the occult anymore, but I do have some knowledge in this area that could help. I'd also like details of how you know someone is targeting you, what they are doing, and the effect it has on you (to get an idea of their motivation).

The psychic shields and protections generally offer defense to your subtle bodies rather than your physical one. If some people are unfairly targeting you, there are methods to reflect their energy back on them, among other things. But I'm hoping to get more details from you before offering advice. I don't want to give you a 'boxing glove' and send you into a fight against a heavy weight, so to speak.

[edit]
I thought I'd add to this because it should give you some short term comfort while we work out ways to help. If there are people targeting you and having a negative impact on you, and using occult methods to do so, there are 'higher' beings you can call on to help. If their activities are counter to 'universal law', you can essentially request that the universe correct the imbalance; in a small sense, this is invoking the law of karma.
There's no heavyweight, I'd be more than willing to go to prison over this. And this is what these animals want, to ruin my life. That would ruin my life. You should see the hate on their faces. ****ing primitive animals. The back story is really long and almost unbelievable. This started on the internet. The part that makes it the most unbelievable and also because I literally did absolutely nothing. I have seen a lot of crazy people in my day, but never anything like this. I have been sending the negative energy back to them, just without the help of candles and stuff. I'm not into witchcraft. I know it's bad, but I have also been wishing ill on them as well. They deserve it.