Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-05-2017, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
(as i see it) your post #6 was NOT a "lashing out" at anyone.
it was you asserting your own authority to be self defining, and
unwilling to accept the "straw man" designations offered of you.
I saw it this way as well, hence why I asked for forgiveness and sought clarification, which was forthcoming.

Ask nicely and ye shall receive.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Honza..
The written and published channeled messages, that are supposed to have been brought through to us via James Padgett from Jesus & other celestial beings say....

That, 'Us' the soul being ( not the flesh part of us, nor our spiritual body) but just us the soul being, & every other soul being created, is referred to as....'AM'...by God....The celestials speak of the creation of soul, as being, the highest & most wonderful of all of Gods creations.

Jesus & the celestials say that the first parents names were never Adam & Eave, as falsly stated in the bible.
They say that Adam's name was infact 'Aman' & that Eaves name was in fact 'Amon'.
& that their names came about because of the first two letters..."AM".

"AM"... MEANING GODS MOST HIGHEST & MOST WONDERFUL CREATION.

Neil
Why could Jesus not have been clear when he was on earth? Why should we have to rely on channeled messages from Jesus and other celestial beings now?
Adam & Eve, trying to make the story fit your ideas. From one box into another (smaller?) box. Tinkering with the stories and idea. Change while standing still.
Old 19-05-2017, 07:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
Why could Jesus not have been clear when he was on earth? Why should we have to rely on channeled messages from Jesus and other celestial beings now?
I agree with you.

I don't know how far I am willing to believe that certain messages are channeled from 'Jesus' or 'Metatron' when if the same message was being channeled from a 'nondescript dude' nobody would be paying attention because they don't know where the message is coming from.