Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-04-2017, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange headaches...

For the last two years since I began my awakening, I have been getting strange weird headaches. These come on when I am sleeping, and I wake up with my head pounding. They last for quite awhile, but it gives me the feeling that my brain is being "rewired" almost.

When they finally go away, and I go back to sleep; I often have very vivid dreams and it seems like I have a better channeling path to spirits and guides near me. This happens every few months, and every time it seems to strengthen me the most the next day.

Has anyone experienced something like this?
Old 01-05-2017, 01:53 AM
Experiencer

Not me personally.. but I've seen a large number of people explain similar headaches upon spiritual awakening.

From what I can interpret .. maybe guess... it's a result of the physical brain making use of neural pathways and working with information that its not accustomed to processing; such as information from the third eye and crown chakra.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 AM
Knower

I do recognize it. It feels indeed like they are 'doing' something. Like a needle in your brain. If it hurts too much you can ask if they can make it less painful.
Old 07-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightening
For the last two years since I began my awakening, I have been getting strange weird headaches. These come on when I am sleeping, and I wake up with my head pounding. They last for quite awhile, but it gives me the feeling that my brain is being "rewired" almost.

When they finally go away, and I go back to sleep; I often have very vivid dreams and it seems like I have a better channeling path to spirits and guides near me. This happens every few months, and every time it seems to strengthen me the most the next day.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

When your awakening the whole body is undergoing a deeper awareness and process to enlighten you to yourself in everyway you are. So spiritual will trigger emotional, which will trigger physical and not always in that order.

The key is to notice and be aware of what you need to be noticing deeper and what you should act upon to take care of you through this.

The more you open and become aware of things changing, the more your body responds to show you more of you responding in ways you haven't or mght not have noticed. So headaches could be shaking up things in your physical body that might need addressing in some way.

Listen to all those things to notice what you need for yourself through all changes.

It could be to change a food, have spinal adjustment, it could mean anything, they are just examples of what change can open up for you to learn more about taking care of yourself.

Awakening is really waking you up to yourself to listen to yourself in everyway of your body, mind and spirit.

So don't ignore things if they persist, listen deeper and listen to what you need through all those changes. Because long term you will benefit and know down the track what you can do to maintain good health, clear channels for every part of you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 15-05-2017, 01:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, thank you all for your responses. Sorry that it took me so long to get back. I have had a long little while, and have been quite tired. I believe I am awakening, but this time is a lot harder than last time.

Thank you all for your responses. naturesflow; thank you so much for your advice. I will have to see if I can find any blocks there and see if I can find anything that might be causing the excess pain. I have asked spirit to take the pain down before, and it usually does, but only lightly (just enough to go back to sleep).
Old 15-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Ascender

I have noticed that since my spiritual awakening began I have had headaches much more than before. Before I rarely ever got a headache. I have also noticed the ringing in my head has increased a lot, before I would occasionally get a ringing in my head that would last a minute or two. Since awakening the ringing increased to daily and much more intense. It got really bad for a few months and was loud and lasted all day. I also noticed the ringing in the morning was different (higher) than the ringing in the evening. Fortunately, it has slowed down a lot, it was getting unbearable.

I also thought the headaches were equated to my third eye, that reminds me of something that happened the other day when I was feeling my third eye very strongly and then I got a headache, I felt myself being pulled out of my body and a spirit guide popped up and introduced himself to me. I had a drink in my hand and I think that's why I didn't leave my body, I was worried about spilling the drink or too conscious of it or something. I had a very bad headache for two days afterwards though. I'll have to try to figure out what I need for that but I don't know what it would be.