Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlyservant
I never said that someone was condemned just for being homosexual. It is a forgivable sin.

Mathew 19:4-5. Jesus answered, “Have you not read that from the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female’ and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’?

This scripture has to do with a man and a women. And nothing to do with homosexuality.

Society may someday deem homosexuality normal, but it is still deviant and a sin against God. Many who do not even believe in God still view it as deviant behavior. Theirs is not my problem.

Sorry I did post the wrong verse, it should be Matt: 19:12.
BTW the word Eunochs is also used in biblical times for homosexuals.

Who said it was a sin ?
Old 30-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Sorry I did post the wrong verse, it should be Matt: 19:12.
BTW the word Eunochs is also used in biblical times for homosexuals.

Who said it was a sin ?
Mathew 19:12. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Those who were born eunuch are males with non functioning testicles or penis's and who are infertile. Interests groups are arguing that eunuchs included homosexuals, hermaphrodites and people who consider themselves transgender. This is biased reading, as eunuchs per biblical readings are persons who could not function sexually.

Eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others were castrated by others.

And those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven had themselves castrated.

God said homosexuality is a sin;

KJV Leviticus 18:22. You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman: it is abomination.

This is God's law. To break it is a sin.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
First of all, you need to learn the real meaning of the words madness and insanity. You are far from it. A truly mad or insane person is usually either in a straight jacket, padded cell, or a mental hospital. And this world never has been and never will be the way you perceive it, neither now or in the future. You choose to sugar-coat what is obviously wrong in order to appease and not to offend. Not everyone is like you. A righteous person speaks the truth when it needs to be told. The next thing your going to tell me is that sex with animals is normal and right and all those against it are wrong and evil.

In that I have done extensive study into the history of madness, and social research in the area, I have a rather complex insight about what people call madness and insanity (which has changed over history). Of course there are views which site the cause and locale of insanity in the individual, there are bio-genetic views, there are supernatural views and there are social views, none of which on their own are complete.

Throughout history, all nature of things have been asserted as 'the truth' in regards to madness. I don't expect lay people on a forum to know about and understand, but it has always been the case that where people have declared their views theories and beliefs as the truth, this has amounted to exercising power. This is true of the 'brain disease' truth, and the chair of the DSM taskforce stated that emphatically. I have his quote to that effect.

In modern times, people who do know the history of shifting ideas about what thoughts, feelings and behaviours indicate madness have ceased to cement their understandings in any 'truth' because we can see clearly the degree of harm done under previous paradigms, and wish not to perpetuate that. We are more honest about the fact that we don't really know what causes there are or how to treat any particular individual. Rather, we have a very broad perspective, good grounding in a variety of theoretical frameworks, and vast range of possible approaches available which might be suited to particular individuals. In short, we don't know what 'recovery' IS, and we don't think in terms of 'a cure'. We have to work in partnership with people seeking help and work out together how to proceed. This is where we begin to recognise that people experiencing a mental illness have a lot of insight into the condition, and are valuable to the institution we call 'mental health'. The knowledge held by such individuals is critical to guiding the future direction of the mental healt institution, and a number of people who experience these symptoms are being employed, are studying, and even becoming leaders in the field.

In so saying, I don't neglect the real lived experience of distress involved in a mental illness, or the complexities involved in recovery. But the old methods of confinement, straight jackets, binds and so forth have not been shown to be effective methods of recovery, so they have no place in treatment plans. These practices distress people seeking help, and although physical binding or tranqualising may be called for in instances where there is a great risk of harm, it should me minimised. Other dilemmas include the force feeding of people experiencing anorexia, the confinement of people who severely self harm or tend to suicide... where the act of restraining, binding and confining are much more common. These people are not raving lunatics as you suggest, and restraints and confinment are rarely used in regards to the symptoms that define schizophrenia.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:

Psalm 23:4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

An interesting thing about psalm 23 and it's reference to the Valley of the shadow of Death is that it is a real geographical place. It's a little valley with steep walls that connects Jericho to Jarusalem with dangerous things in it like wild animals. It also doesn't get much sunlight either. It takes on a whole new meaning as more than just a metaphor.
Old 19-05-2017, 01:48 PM
Master
There is much modern psychiatry does not understand in the attempt to quantify human experience scientifically.

Through my own ITC (instrumental trans communication) research, I have been made aware that we are not the only evolved species inhabiting this planet.

Through various communications, I too, have been made aware of 'otherworldly voices' and, at times have heard such voices audibly without using any equipment to record them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga4uKRHqGoM

It would be totally remiss of me to ascribe any religious significance to them as being 'demons' or 'angels' even 'ghosts of the deceased' - it is a stretch of the imagination. I simply call them 'spirits' as everything else, in essence, is also spirit.

They also have not been forthcoming with any explanation/description as to what they are, so I have let them be without affixing any perceptual bias or labels.

Some of these voices can appear downright rude and nasty though, telling me to 'eff off' or 'kill myself' or claiming to be 'Satan'...I treat that as I would treat an unwelcome troll in an internet chatroom. I don't feed it with my fear. I don't give it any of my energy. I'm like 'okay, you've had your say...now sod-off" and that's that.

There are other voices which appear kind, pleasant and helpful though, treating me with respect. I engage with these more often, however, because they still won't tell me what they are, I really won't waste much time with them either.

The rude, annoying ones seem to enjoy making monkeys out of us...having sick, tasteless jokes at our expense...problem being, many soft and gullible humans fall for it...every time, they fall for it! I know better and not because I surround myself with 'white light' or use 'protection spells' or pray to 'Archangel Michael' or anything like that...it's just that I've got a pretty thick hide and won't take bee ess from neither man nor 'demon'.

While I initially used electronic devices to contact these 'spirits', I eventually started hearing them with my own ears and I am aware that very sensitive people or those who abuse drugs could open up and develop these clairaudient capacities as well.

The government did an experiment back in the 50's and 60's using the Frey Effect...using microwaves to beam voices directly into the auditory cortex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNpBd_f_p9g

Heck, even people with the old dental fillings can pick up random snippets of radio noise and think that they are 'hearing voices'.

Yes, so I have heard these voices too, yet I am not schizophrenic...I am autistic, but not schizophrenic!

So then I wonder if a lot of people who hear these voices telling them to 'kill themselves' or generally mucking around with the poor person's head are being mistakenly labeled as being 'Schizophrenic' and there's something wrong with them because they hear these voices swearing at them and telling them to do bad things....when they really are hearing these voices and there's absolutely nothing wrong with them, except for being unable to do as I do and shrug them off...totally ignoring them until they give up and go away because I refuse to play their sick little games.

I'm pretty well 'mentally adjusted' despite everything, but for those who are not, this constant barrage could send an otherwise sane and healthy individual totally around the bend.

I have shown my findings to psychiatrists, psychologists and the like...they know about it, but don't want to know about it...I mean can you imagine the ruckus it would create in the scientific community should Necro prove to them that 'alien beings' exist? oh no, we can't have that...so they don't exist and everything is 'all in my head'...even the recordings I have made of these so-called 'evil spirits' is 'all in my head'...even though they can hear the voices themselves too now because I've shown them...yeah, right!