Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Henri77

Considering the logistical-technical challenges you mention- faced , it's superbly successful. Your instincts are great.
Shooting it as a "silent" film is cool and I expect was a fun challenge.

In editing,as in scriptwriting, less is often more,and requires more attention-involvement from the audience, than spelling things out, or excessive repetition. An audience that "wants more" is an attentive audience. And involves their imagination as well. . just my 2 cents

(I was deeply involved in music composition-recording at one point.)

A somewhat shorter reverb time-lower feedbaqck would be as effective to still get the "voiceover-mental effect" and make speech even more intelligible. Once viewers "get" your intent, you could likely reduce the effect considerably ....as we don't need to be hit over the head with SFX repeatedly, to get the message, that it's internal thought.

"American Beauty" is worth watching, as the narrator is already dead" when the movie begins. And voiceover is also used beautifully in "Adaptation" in the same way,,, as interior dialogue.

Audiences learn from such movies, what film conventions "mean" and it doesn't take a lot to get such common concepts across.
Dunno if TV stories use the exact same conventions, however...
Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 PM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Hey everyone, I've just made a video (no, not with an astral camera) of one of my earliest astral projection experiences. This should provide a way for people who dislike reading or have ADHD to view other peoples experiences in a more interesting format. Please note that this experience occurred in "The Real Time Zone" as people here would call it. Also I call the nonphysical world "the phase".

Here's the actual written version I wrote last year after my experience. Just scroll down to skip the "method" used and go straight to the nonphysical experience in blue text:
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4117#msg4117

Now here is a video version of that written experience (blue text only):
http://youtu.be/xtWwcAStO54

I'll be making more videos of my other phase experiences in the future if people generally like this video. If you want to keep track of the videos I might be making(maybe in a few months) check out the progress log on my blog just under my books here: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?topic=842.0

I wish you all the best of luck in your astral journeys and hope you enjoy the video:)

Hey there,

I have been watching your videos and they are excellent! Thanks for making/sharing them.

~ C.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:44 PM
12padams

Quote:
I have been watching your videos and they are excellent!
Ah thanks for that :)
Just out of interest you said "videos" yet I have only made one astral experience remake so far... What other videos are you referring to?

My YouTube channel is a mess of my old computer nerd/programming side and my newer more spiritual form. The older videos related to astral projection (not as good) are:
A simulation of a scary astral experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prAdXT9mhuQ
A song to give people positive encouragement in their astral abilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eznkwijMvQ
A very early (and poorly done) astral projection effect test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWxdTX23qo

Then you got that video song I made that is secretly/barely (but not obviously) related to my future/astral projection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdvsu4ZJyY

Or are you talking about my other videos lol...

Anyway thanks for the comment as it encourages me to make more astral experience videos :)
Old 08-06-2012, 04:54 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
Ah thanks for that :)
Just out of interest you said "videos" yet I have only made one astral experience remake so far... What other videos are you referring to?

My YouTube channel is a mess of my old computer nerd/programming side and my newer more spiritual form. The older videos related to astral projection (not as good) are:
A simulation of a scary astral experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prAdXT9mhuQ
A song to give people positive encouragement in their astral abilities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eznkwijMvQ
A very early (and poorly done) astral projection effect test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWxdTX23qo

Then you got that video song I made that is secretly/barely (but not obviously) related to my future/astral projection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdvsu4ZJyY

Or are you talking about my other videos lol...

Anyway thanks for the comment as it encourages me to make more astral experience videos :)

Yes I was referring to the ones in your OP. I watched most of them and found them truly interesting and considerable. I have an interest in Astral Travel as well, and have for some reason been keeping it on the back burner of my existence for my entire life so far. Until one day a couple of months ago, I allowed myself to leave my body and it was so lovely- I was Golden and felt like the Me that I am so used to living with inside my life inside this world. But the Astral world was accepting of the inner Me and I just haven't gone back there in a while. I've been avoiding it... So yes, your videos reconnected me to that True State of Being.

Re your link to the video about you being gone one day, all I could do was feel the Truth of who you are in it and I understand you. Plus you were a cute little toddler and my maternal side wanted to scoop you up and spin you around in the air!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:58 AM
12padams

Quote:
So yes, your videos reconnected me to that True State of Being
Glad they helped :)

Quote:
Re your link to the video about you being gone one day, all I could do was feel the Truth of who you are in it and I understand you. Plus you were a cute little toddler and my maternal side wanted to scoop you up and spin you around in the air!
I'm a childcare educator so I do a lot of that... Well kinda...
I hope I'll be able to inspire as many people in my current form as I can before I really make a great difference in the world :)
Old 09-06-2012, 04:05 PM
sahaja

Great video! It's amazing what a different perspective a one can get from them. And you're so right about videos. I have difficulty reading yet and whenever i want to find out how to do anything i wind up on You Tube. Thanks for making it.

There's a lot of similarities in experiences that I've had in projection and in lucid dreaming. And many I'm sure are common to a lot of people, like bouncing off ceilings and using windows instead of doors. Never had it happen in a pure projection but it often happened in dreams. I don't think , however, it's vibrational levels, as i could go through walls even if i bounced off ceilings and how much vibrational difference would there be for a dream wall and a dream ceiling? As the house or room can often represent ourselves, body and perhaps mind, that it's likely a psychological symbolism. Probably wouldn't matter if the room (or any object?) existed in the physical or in dream because the symbolism and the apparent solidity would be illusions in both. We know from science that physical objects are not solid and static as they appear. I wouldn't want to myself approach it on the vibrational level. Sounds too complicated. How would i measure them?

My experimenting was with dreams so i've far more knowledge of it than projection. I've projected occasionally spontaneously since childhood and more so during the period when i was working with dreams. I'm working from memory - apparently am going to have tocontinue to do so for the time being. So now i look at other peoples experiences when i get the chance and compare and contemplate, i guess, various things, amongst is the difference in experience of astral projection and lucid dreaming. What some people call projection look to me like dreams, not even lucid. Then there are many really bizarre experiences in the astral projection portion of this forum that i wouldn't begin to try to define. There are too many possibilities.

I had that black space experience once. I had been dreaming and an incident triggered a lucid dream. During the lucid portion i was walking down a hallway in some unknown building opened a door, stepped out on to a small black iron balcony and far below was a beautiful green garden. I decided to go down into it and do some lucid dream control gardening (creating) when it began to recede. It receded quickly until it became a pinpoint of light and then vanished. There i was in blackness. I waited a moment or two, nothing. I couldn't sense anything else being there. I thought about moving around to see what might be there but didn't relish the thought of bumping into something i couldn't see. As usual, i began to think, "Oh great! Stuck here, probably for eternity." Then a pinpoint of light appeared and got larger. I found myself back into another, but different dream, still lucid. Perhaps, as mentioned in this thread, a loss of train of thought? But not of the awareness of losing it? Seems like it should happen more often, least in the dreams. Once only? In thousands of recorded dreams? Or i only once managed to stay aware between dreams? What goes on in mind/consciousness between dreams?

Your handling of the sun and moon was nice form control-creation. The moon on the dresser was fabulous!

But doesn't it get confusing, it all mixed up like that? When i project in physical world it's as it is. If it isn't i assume dreaming mind. Then there's the dreams i thought might also be projection (had some of my markers for projection) and dreams i just labeled 'not dream' for lack of anything else to call them. Could you tell for sure during a projection, or a dream for that matter, what is a creation of your own mind and what isn't?

I was going to post this somewhere weeks ago then got knocked around by some rather rough consciousness sharing thing for 2 weeks. Something else where i would like to know what was going on!
. .................................................. ..........................................

I like to occasionally sink into that area between awake and asleep for 15-30 minutes instead of sleeping or to slow down energy. Done it for years. A few weeks ago i did this and heard 4 distinct pops like right behind my nose. Not physical body noises at all, more hollow sounding. Jerked me back to everyday mind. Sunk again into that nice cozy space and once again pop,pop,pop,pop. Jerked me awake again thinking, "Thanks, padams!" ( I'm suggestible at times, pick up ideas.) Was going to try a third time to see if it would happen again but a couple of cats had different plans for me and I gave up.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:02 AM
12padams

Quote:
But doesn't it get confusing, it all mixed up like that? When i project in physical world it's as it is. If it isn't i assume dreaming mind. Then there's the dreams i thought might also be projection (had some of my markers for projection) and dreams i just labeled 'not dream' for lack of anything else to call them. Could you tell for sure during a projection, or a dream for that matter, what is a creation of your own mind and what isn't?

Look I'll tell my method I use to separate dreams from "projection". Basically for me at least there are 3 types of nonphysical experiences I have:

Dream: A random scenario/story that I am a part of however my conscious and logical side seems to be absent. While in the experience I truly believe that what's going on is reality even though impossible things may happen or I may actually be looking through the eyes of another person communicating with people I have never physical met before as if I know them.

Phase Experience/Astral Projection: In real life I have an exact multistep plan that I swear to instantly perform once I become conscious in a nonphysical world. In a real/conscious experience I perform my plan step by step and my same analytical concious mind from the physical world is fully aware. In that video my plan I had was "fly to the moon" but usually my plans consist of multiple steps. These experiences usually occur in my apartment.

Simulated Phase/Astral Experience: I become "aware" (not really) in a dream, say I am dreaming and do experiments. I tell people I am dreaming and they are too as well as discover techniques to fly and teleport and control things. I don't perform my multistep plan that I have sworn by proving that I am not actually conscious. These experiences usually occur in a variety of places (some that I have never physically seen before) and sometimes involve being "lucid" with my friend Daniel as we explore the dreamworld together and discover things.

The videos I am planning to make are all specifically and strictly my conscious experiences following a multistep plan. Even though I don't value my simulated phase experiences I still get useful techniques from them since my unconscious self seems to just know how to do things and thing I know it's thoughts I just repeat them. For example to fly slowly and stably I just need to look a an object and imagine myself magnetically pulled to it. I didn't come up with that technique, my unconscious self created it during a simulated phase experience. Now that I know that technique I can use it in my actual conscious phase experiences.

Still you I don't trust all the information I get from simulated phase experiences because some of it is a little strange. In a recent simulated phase experience I interviewed my parents and asked them questions about the consequences of astral projection/phase exploration. Remember that I didn't plan this experience and I wouldn't have done this if I actually was conscious. My astral dad told me that astral projection/entering the phase causes mental health problems and greatly increases the occurrence of ear infections... The just proves you can trust everything I a simulated phase experiences however I am not saying you should trust everything in a real one either.

Anyway it's up to you how you perceive things and when you say that you want to know what's a creation of your mind and what's "real" well what if it's neither. It could be a creation of another persons mind or maybe something placed by an entity watching you in the astral. Who knows? Just go with it and enjoy yourself :)

I wish you the best of luck in your journey and hope you enjoy every second of it. Thanks for your lovely comment btw :)