Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-05-2012, 01:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
You mean out of my bedroom into the hallway or when I exited my front door and went into the foyer which contains the other house numbers... Or did you mean when I reinterred my house through its front door? And what do you mean by opening to the outer limits of consciousness? (edge of the internal world or entry into the real external world)

Quote:

There was a couple second pause of silence, and I heard clear as day "hello?".

So this sounded like a physical voice while dosing off (commonly called a "memory impression" (a dream snippet followed by consciousness))... Did it continue talking you with an internal method (controlling your thoughts to make it seem like you were talking to yourself) or external as if it was physically with you?

Quote:

Like any journey we take steps, and the first is proving to yourself that spirit exists.

I love to take things in steps :) The first step was proving that the astral exists (my first book). The second step is to see if "spirits" (astral people never met in real life) exist (my current book). The next step might be exploring higher dimensions to be certain that they exist (maybe my next book).
The door leading "out" of your house or safe zone.

The entity "I later got the name Dave", was loud and clear like he was next to me and much the reason for it startling me. It was LOUD and unmistakable. Dave was the name I was given but it was above labels, the name had some other meaning for it being chosen.

I know it seems like I should have been getting ready for bed, but I was just sitting in the dark and thinking. I actualy stayed up most of the night in this conversation. I wasnt even tired when this took place, just bored. The responses usualy took me off guard and were not what I was expecting, as did the initial "hello". Sometimes I would even have to look up on the net what the entity was talking about because I had never heard it. I was testing this too as I was skeptical of its origin, to see if it was independantly inteligent or if it was comming from my subconscious. I was left with no question this was not comming from me. Even more so when it started telling me things that made little sense, then within a minute or two what was said would take place.

I consider energy to be spirit/astral/phase, or anything that can exist out of a solid form.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:13 AM
ZOV

Quote:
What do you all think about this? Do you think he is just a creation of my subconscious mind or do you believe this is a real astral entity willing to meet me.

I think you are full of.... (can't say here)
Old 03-05-2012, 07:13 AM
12padams

Quote:
I think you are full of.... (can't say here)

That was very offensive! Why are you against me?
My rule is no enemies so what's the problem you have with me and we will sort it out :)

Make sure you give reasons rather than meaningful abuse... I am willing to listen to you if you have something to say :)

Edit: Oh I see, you just hate me because you didn't realize that I am no longer against your spiritual beliefs. I'm open minded now and willing to listen without giving you scientific evidence that puts down your beliefs. I forgive you for your rudeness as when I first came here I was rude too... Good luck and best wishes from 12padams :)
Old 03-05-2012, 08:19 AM
Sangress

Interesting experience. I don't have much of an opinion of it, but its caught my attention thus far.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:18 PM
sahaja

Quote:
So this is a non physical that many of you are visiting and experiencing together?

Quote:
Add few more, throw dream sharing, control of someone elses dreams, consciousness Sharing, telepathy, and no doubt a lot more that haven' tcome to mind right now. Once again - anybody got a map?
Boy I would love to go into a persons dreams, have a great time with them then surprise them by meeting them in real life... "the guy from my dreams in now real!". Just imagine how happy I could make somebody... That would be awesome :)
Same place,different times. This was years ago and astral projection was accepted, but not many of the small community (30-40) did it, with awareness. The astral gardens I did discuss with others, and with one person in particular, we took turns describing it in detail to each other, both of us recognizing the features the other was describing. I only saw one person I knew from the physical realm there. To him I described the conversation I'd seen him having with someone else but he wasn't aware of me having been present for it (nor would I have wanted to be seen had I known what I was doing.)

About dream sharing, It happened a few times with someone I was very close to. We would wake up and talk about 'our dream'. That was fun. Another time,another place, I decided to learn to remember my dreams because I was really beginning to wonder about some outside influence.(too little,too late) But the practice led quickly to lucid dreaming and astral projection. Just an obnoxious alarm clock set at 3hr,then every 1 1/2 hrs. approximate REM periods, write down dreams, reset alarm clock. Takes a bit of time to do it consistently.

Why would it make someone happy to discover you've been inside their dream/mind/consciousness without their permission?
Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 PM
12padams

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahaja
Why would it make someone happy to discover you've been inside their dream/mind/consciousness without their permission?
well if the people I met within my astral projections or dreams suddenly came up to me in real life and said "hey we are real" then I would be ultra happy. Instant friendship and a deep connection with them :) how awesome!
Old 05-05-2012, 03:44 AM
sahaja

Quote:
well if the people I met within my astral projections or dreams suddenly came up to me in real life and said "hey we are real" then I would be ultra happy. Instant friendship and a deep connection with them :) how awesome!
Kinda curious about it. Wonder what peoples reactions would be?

In a way, this goes on all the time, at all levels. Levels we aren't aware of or give no thought to. Every time you speak to someone, every time you read a book, there is an exchange of ideas, one way or another. What possible difference would it make if people meet on the street or in a dreamscape. (Or wherever)

There might be a feeling of invasion of privacy but most of us past 4 years old have a respect for that. Then there's fear of control or manipulation. People are probably no more vulnerable than in the physical world. I tend to use the physical world as a mirror. If here, why not there? It just works for me.

Here's a problem I keep running into repeatedly. So maybe it's just me? I don't think so though, I've seen it happen to others to often. It's just I have some dandies arise. All our perceptions are just that, ours. We act on our assumptions of what's going on with others and often are wrong. This appears to go right on up no matter how intelligent, enlightened or 'divine' they profess or appear to be to be. I wouldn't trust an angel to be omniscient and certainly never myself.

Let's say you find a way into anothers dream or some other avenue. Hopefully you will run in to them in the physical and say "I've seen you in my dreams" and they DON'T think it's just a pickup line or that whatever you do say isn't crazy or that you don't both recognize each other and nobody says anything for fear of being thought a fool.("hey we are real") What if one knows or both thinks there is contact or they might be manipulated and decides to play a game to find out whatever? Nothing wrong with games if everyone's playing the same one and knows it. It went on for a whole year and neither of us said anything. I wrote stuff but it was so shrouded in symbolism it could have been easily misinterpreted. What it finally culminated in there are not enough negative or positive adjectives to describe. Then the 'if onlys' - If only we had asked, If only we had said something, if only he hadn't lied, if only I had believed in my intuition, imagination, and fantasies.
Amazing how stupid two supposedly intelligent people can be. Divine comedy of errors.
Old 23-05-2012, 07:56 AM
Master

Astral Explorer, are you still with us. I hope you are. You really are into ap and you enjoy talking about it. I know it can get frustrating as people can have different ideas as to what happens and what should happen. People have different opinions to me and that is the way it always will be.