Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-05-2012, 01:27 PM
12padams

Finally, I've made contact with an unknown astral entity

As most you currently know I've recently started researching astral people/creatures. I actually call them "phase people" and call the astral plane "the phase" to allow me to remain open to both the scientific theory of lucid dreaming and the spiritual theory of astral projection. My first goal was to find an astral person that I had never met in real life. The actual multistep plan of how I was supposed to do this is a little more in depth and I will post a link to it further down the page...

Basically I got into the astral and became conscious instantly chanting my plan out so that I wouldn't forget it. I followed the steps perfectly however I couldn't find anyone in the places I thought they would be. Luckily I got the idea to call another unit number using my apartment's intercom system and someone I had never met before replied once I dialed unit "102". I had a little chat with them (exact wording of conversation in link below) yet they seemed to want to talk later in person rather than over the intercom. It's like they wanted to lead me to unit 102 (the furthest away from my own unit) so that could talk/meet in private.

Anyway here's a direct link to that exact experience (its too long to post here) so you can read what happened word for word: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg5722#msg5722
(I may receive replies on that other forum as well but please note that they may be a little more skeptic/scientific in nature)

What do you all think about this? Do you think he is just a creation of my subconscious mind or do you believe this is a real astral entity willing to meet me. Are they good or bad and why are they seemingly trying to lead me to unit 102 rather than talk to me over the phone? Would you trust him and go meet him or would you avoid him at all costs? He seems friendly enough but I've only heard his voice so I can't personally judge him myself...

There are some other questions under the experience at that link which you are free to answer here as well if you wish. Remember that those are just basic ideas and you can tell me whatever you want to about my experience :)
Old 01-05-2012, 02:49 PM
embrace

Quote:
What do you all think about this? Do you think he is just a creation of my subconscious mind or do you believe this is a real astral entity

It's a very cool experience! As for your question, perception of any kind takes place inside of our brain - both physical one, as well as astral. We usually call things "real" that can be perceived by other observers as well. But it really doesn't matter as long as you have a good experience and you learn from it.

Congrats!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Ascender
You have a very good aproach. Take in everything and examine it, see it from every side you can "your perspective, thier perspective, observing both perspectives, etc..". You are encountering consciousness of unknown time or experience, and a very good tactic for fooling someone is acting like your simple or dimb witted. Just dont forget your the one in control of your thoughts if need be. A good way to shut it off if you need out is to shut the door on those collective thoughts. Your not leaving for good, but just for now. I believe the door to your "house" when you whent out into the hall was your door opening to outer limits of consciousness.

I was actualy awake when I got connected. Quite the experience... I was lying on my couch in the quiet and dark stairing at the ceiling, and just thinking about different things. My wife was at work and it was probably around 9 or 10 at night. I wasnt purging for any connection, or even thinking about it. I was just calmly going through memories and thinking of how I could have done things differently.

Through the noise of my thought another conversation popped through, and then both my thought and the conversation stopped. There was a couple second pause of silence, and I heard clear as day "hello?". I literal jumped up because it startled the **** out of me. I then responded with a cheerfull "hello!", and felt the others anxiety toward the situation ease and it helped me do the same. I asked "who is this?" and I started getting a flood of different experiences. I could tell it wasnt going to be easy to explain so I stopped him and said "it doesnt matter", and we started sharing our thoughts on everything.

Over some time "about a year" the connection became less clear as I was realizing my pre-concieved wants, needs, and expectations were interfering with a true response from the entity. Once I was able to drop the man-made facade of reality, transference got much better.

From this I realized when people cant connect to spirit it isnt because spirit isnt trying. The motives and wants of the individual is preventing them from doing so. To be able to see the truth of another you cannot involve yourself in its observation. You can respond with possible solutions, but not realities.

I think that spirit has connection with us so that memories of the spirit can be altered by the spirit but through a medium, for the benefit of the spirits growth toward "home". Instead of using the spirits memory, its using the mediums new memory from an older event to create a better new reality to the spirit.

Like any journey we take steps, and the first is proving to yourself that spirit exists. Creating a place of true memory, and making a habitat for spirit to exist within your mind.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Ascender
Its very strange going through these memories as they were so long ago. I remembered something else about this interaction. I could tell part of myself was growing on the other side, and I was forced to give it directive "purpose". Even to include the actions cannot have negative impacts on others. I gave it the purpose of getting everyone "home" at any cost to myself, and I will go where im needed reardless the consequence.

Im no stranger to the dark realms and I knew what I was saying could be dire in consequence. As things progressed I realized things had been happening and I didnt know it. I was being required to respond to a situation that involved myself that I had no prior knowledge of. When I was wondering why I didnt see anything, it said "the sights are blocked because of thier negative nature". In other words I wont be subject to the sights, just the thoughts I need to know for the problem in hopes I can find a solution on common ground if not a higher one.

Last edited by Sammy : 01-05-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12padams
As most you currently know I've recently started researching astral people/creatures. I actually call them "phase people" and call the astral plane "the phase" to allow me to remain open to both the scientific theory of lucid dreaming and the spiritual theory of astral projection. My first goal was to find an astral person that I had never met in real life. The actual multistep plan of how I was supposed to do this is a little more in depth and I will post a link to it further down the page...

Basically I got into the astral and became conscious instantly chanting my plan out so that I wouldn't forget it. I followed the steps perfectly however I couldn't find anyone in the places I thought they would be. Luckily I got the idea to call another unit number using my apartment's intercom system and someone I had never met before replied once I dialed unit "102". I had a little chat with them (exact wording of conversation in link below) yet they seemed to want to talk later in person rather than over the intercom. It's like they wanted to lead me to unit 102 (the furthest away from my own unit) so that could talk/meet in private.

Anyway here's a direct link to that exact experience (its too long to post here) so you can read what happened word for word: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg5722#msg5722
(I may receive replies on that other forum as well but please note that they may be a little more skeptic/scientific in nature)

What do you all think about this? Do you think he is just a creation of my subconscious mind or do you believe this is a real astral entity willing to meet me. Are they good or bad and why are they seemingly trying to lead me to unit 102 rather than talk to me over the phone? Would you trust him and go meet him or would you avoid him at all costs? He seems friendly enough but I've only heard his voice so I can't personally judge him myself...

There are some other questions under the experience at that link which you are free to answer here as well if you wish. Remember that those are just basic ideas and you can tell me whatever you want to about my experience :)

Sounds like to me you were in the RTZ (Real Time Zone) and that is why the person's apartment was empty and not full of furniture and all that. The RTZ's appearance is affected by time things stay in that physical space. The RTZ is a mirror to the physical dimension but is often distorted and looks slightly different with different objects in different places, objects missing, or objects that you have never seen being in a certain position. I imagine for some period of time the empty apartment was just that way in the physical, it probably was empty for a large period of time at some point in it's existence. This is why it appeared that way for you.

As far as the nature of the "entity" you spoke to honestly nobody can say. Not enough actions or words were said to get a reading either way. If I were you though I would not be questioning the entity you spoke with over the intercom, I would be questioning who/what is your "astral Mum"? I doubt it is your real mother yet it offered you what seemed like positive advice. It is very possible it could of been a Spirit Guide, but no one can say either way as well. I find it odd how much time you are spending in the RTZ, I find that the RTZ is nothing more than a so-called astral proving grounds. A place for you to metaphorically grow your astral wings and learn the physics of the spirit dimensions. It is obvious you are equating the physical world's physics inside of the RTZ because you are opening doors. All this talk of "the phase" which I have no idea where that term came about, in reality phasing is when you move through walls, doors, ceilings, floors, etc.

Next time you think you are projecting I advise you to practice flying, if you already know how to fly in the astral then I advise you to fly up through the ceiling of the RTZ and keep going through the darkness. If you are interested in conversing with astral entities the higher you are able to go the more likely you will be to interact with a higher vibrational entity. With your subconscious being so controlled by the physical dimension I doubt you will be able to go very high in the beginning, but with each experience and your eyes opening to the truth about APing you will be able to go further. You might find you cannot fly through the ceiling though and this most likely will be because of your beliefs/disbeliefs about AP and attachments to the physical dimension. Once those are shed you will be able to travel much more freely through out the various planes.

Also something you are going to experience is the fact that a large portion of the astral entities you encounter will not be interested in you. It's not anything personal they are just on their own agendas and you will notice they are rather busy doing their own thing. In fact a large portion of them won't even really notice you, they will just go about doing their own thing. If you attempt to contact them they will either ignore you or give you a short response basically saying in one way or another I am busy, leave me alone. That doesn't go for all entities though there are plenty of them that would love nothing more than to converse with a beginning projector perhaps even help you in some way.

One thing I must advise you on though when encountering any entity in the astral, DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING. This is the cardinal rule in the astral, some entities are tricksters and will very cunningly tell you they will give you what you want but you must give them something they want, and if they are of a negative nature they want to use and abuse you in some way. Typically the best thing to do is if an entity is showing you a lot of attention and you cannot figure out why and cannot judge whether they are of a positive or negative nature. Ask them to leave you alone for a period of time and then come back after that time has passed, if they follow your wishes typically they will mean you no harm. If they give you a smart reply trying to convince you they are not negative, or if they get irritated or bothered in some way then most likely they are negative and you will want to move on and not bother with them, especially in the beginning.

Lastly you could also ask them to say something that a negative entity would find repulsive. Tell them to say Yahweh, or tell them to show you what they love. For some reason lower vibrational names find that name Yahweh very repulsive and they do not want to see it, hear it, especially say it. A positive entity will have no problem saying it though, things are not always so white and black when it comes to entities. There are good natured entities that will play rather mean practical jokes on you, and there are negative entities that can show positive emotions occasionally, this is why you must alway follow the cardinal rule - DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Ascender
Well, im gonna have to agree to this HAHA. Great directions and rules for travel. Thanks for sharing :)
Old 02-05-2012, 01:43 AM
sahaja

A long one. I can't link. I agree with everyone above this so far. Here's some more possibilities from experience and response to various things you've mentioned or have come up in other threads.

I've read some of your writing. Are you trying to create another plane of existence and interact there with entities which you've created?

Creating them doesn't seem difficult. I wonder about their sentience. To me it doesn't matter. I treat them all as though they were real, not knowing when they become so. A family member and I were reminiscing about entities we had unwittingly created. One of mine had started as a joke until it started taking form that others could see. One of hers she had unknowingly created in conjunction with another person was physically attacking her. It left scratches on her face. I don't know why. There are forms of so called magic that deal with this.

When I was practicing dream yoga - part of my practice was to be conscious within the dream state, then with a blank dreamscape create a dream including of course, dream characters to interact with. I got bored and decided to dissolve them as they were merely imaginary. They resisted. A lot. It dawned on me that I didn’t know. I intensely dislike killing or injuring
anything. Even in games.

When we are dealing with entities we've created of any kind, what are they but a projection of ourselves. A portion of ourselves. So what are we looking at? And what are we going to do to it. Even if it’s something in ourselves we don’t like. Who are we doing it to?

I’m trying to come up with a simplified description of consciousness that would be general to all or at least recognizable by most people. How about our everyday waking mind with all the thoughts; that deals with the physical senses as opposed to everything on the ‘other side'. The Other side - that which some label as the subconscious, where in lies the portals of dreams, intuition, and imagination. Some think of it as being sub - less than, beneath the level of awareness, If it had been labeled super conscious maybe peoples attitude towards it would be different. The more one becomes aware, conscious within it, the bigger and more encompassing it becomes, ever expanding its boundaries till we come to the realization that it's the everyday thinking mind that is puny and limited. ( A mind that would insist on proof? Kind of like a frog demanding proof within their realm of existence of what a human experiences. I'm not sure how it could be done. Do humans really care if frogs can't comprehend them? Human existence is not contingent on a frogs’ realization.) I'm not implying that there's anything wrong at all with your methods. Quite the opposite. Keep it up.

Dream realms, astral realms, are there layers in each and upon each other? It looks that way. Now let’s throw in dimensions and time and perception from senses, such as sight - long distant viewing, astral, clairvoyant, or tantric and symbolic imagery.

Anybody got a map of consciousness?

Where and what are we doing? This is where the practice of dream yoga could come in handy. One learns about dreaming and I think it might become easier to tell the difference. Course it might work just as well vice versa; astral projection as the focus, dreams secondary or in conjunction.

My focus was dreams and astral projection just happened, occasionally, all my life. Or I was taken places by my teacher or others. Those places were other planes or dimensions where everything had been created, similar probably in a way, to what you may be doing or attempting to do, only through awareness and conscious combined effort by many and maintained with the same method. Perhaps that is the way heavens and hells are created? Through combined idea and belief in them?

I had an advantage in that I was a member of a group (sangha). So those few with some awareness were familiar with aspects of this astral 'place' (our Astral Dharma Center).(I could use its name but then I would have to deal with the repercussions from the forum. Someone would invariably feel they had to correct me, even though they'd never been there themselves.

The rare occasions it came up in discussions in the sangha it appeared we tended to go to different areas in the Astral Center. Except for the gardens. Those we could describe to each other and recognize. The lamas (teachers) went to this Astral Center on their own. Guess I did to. But control and sustainability in projection I don't have. I did talk to other entities there upon occasion. Or at least I was aware and recalled enough to be able to discuss it with my lama who was also the Dorje (our founder and head of our sangha) who had taken me there at times for lessons.

Sometimes I would follow him there. I would watch him, and listen to discussions he had with others. Then go to my darshon (lesson - one on one teaching - kinda ) in this every day realm and open my conversation with "I had a dream." Dream analysis a regular aspect of darshon but being into dream yoga I rarely had ordinary dreams. That and everything is a dream. So I used this tongue in cheek sarcastic opening a lot. He would state That Was No Dream. I'd answer “I know” and we would discuss whatever had gone on. However, when I told him about following him and what I’d seen that one morning, he verified it, discussed it, and then suddenly whirled and shouted "How are we going to keep anything secret from you?"

Here's a question I ponder. How is it they did not know I was there? Obviously they could'nt see me or even sense me? Others in our physical realm have felt/sensed me enough to call my name and verify it later. These particular experiences had the signature sense of being there along with
awareness of at different 'plane' and of course memory intact (as much as it is in everyday life)

Add few more, throw dream sharing, control of someone else’s dreams, consciousness Sharing, telepathy, and no doubt a lot more that haven'tcome to mind right now. Once again - anybody got a map?

I don't yet quite get what phase means. I thought it might mean that relaxed drifty state between being asleep and awake. But if it means astral and phase people are astral entities, why would they be your creation?

Go for it, whatever. I'm always winding up in really strange places and strange circumstances and when I'm in doubt or scared – I run for it! I can move really fast. That's not advice. It's just what I tend to do.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:05 AM
Ascender
Quote:
I’m trying to come up with a simplified description of consciousness that would be general to all or at least recognizable by most people. How about our everyday waking mind with all the thoughts; that deals with the physical senses as opposed to everything on the ‘other side'. The Other side - that which some label as the subconscious, where in lies the portals of dreams, intuition, and imagination. Some think of it as being sub - less than, beneath the level of awareness, If it had been labeled super conscious maybe peoples attitude towards it would be different. The more one becomes aware, conscious within it, the bigger and more encompassing it becomes, ever expanding its boundaries till we come to the realization that it's the everyday thinking mind that is puny and limited. ( A mind that would insist on proof? Kind of like a frog demanding proof within their realm of existence of what a human experiences. I'm not sure how it could be done. Do humans really care if frogs can't comprehend them? Human existence is not contingent on a frogs’ realization.) I'm not implying that there's anything wrong at all with your methods. Quite the opposite. Keep it up.

This is the best I could do for traversing our life on Earth (mind, body, and spirit).

http://mysteriesofearth.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=theoryandspec&action=display&threa d=1

Not sure about others but I try not to create beings of my own design. People call it levels of awareness, higher realms, multiple dimensions, but mostly its a line of seperation. I strive to bridge those gaps in my work. Bringing people (and thier places) together, or atleast to co-exist.
Old 02-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Chris_IAP

Interesting read and well done Philip!

I might try something like this as well =)
Old 02-05-2012, 06:57 AM
12padams

Quote:
perception of any kind takes place inside of our brain - both physical one, as well as astral. We usually call things "real" that can be perceived by other observers as well. But it really doesn't matter as long as you have a good experience and you learn from it.
So to my understanding you believe astral projection is an internal journey in which you interact with different parts of your subconscious mind? If so then your believes are identical to those from obe4u.com.

Quote:
. I believe the door to your "house" when you went out into the hall was your door opening to outer limits of consciousness.
You mean out of my bedroom into the hallway or when I exited my front door and went into the foyer which contains the other house numbers... Or did you mean when I reinterred my house through its front door? And what do you mean by opening to the outer limits of consciousness? (edge of the internal world or entry into the real external world)

Quote:
There was a couple second pause of silence, and I heard clear as day "hello?".
So this sounded like a physical voice while dosing off (commonly called a "memory impression" (a dream snippet followed by consciousness))... Did it continue talking you with an internal method (controlling your thoughts to make it seem like you were talking to yourself) or external as if it was physically with you?

Quote:
Like any journey we take steps, and the first is proving to yourself that spirit exists.
I love to take things in steps :) The first step was proving that the astral exists (my first book). The second step is to see if "spirits" (astral people never met in real life) exist (my current book). The next step might be exploring higher dimensions to be certain that they exist (maybe my next book).

Quote:
I imagine for some period of time the empty apartment was just that way in the physical, it probably was empty for a large period of time at some point in it's existence. This is why it appeared that way for you.
I have only lived where I do for 2 years so I don't know much about it's history apart from the fact it was built in the 1960s. Also... Over the last 2 years it's been rented like crazy so I never know who my neighbour is...

Quote:
If I were you though I would not be questioning the entity you spoke with over the intercom, I would be questioning who/what is your "astral Mum"? I doubt it is your real mother yet it offered you what seemed like positive advice.
Nice Idea but not right now... I don't think I would be able to handle that entity revealing itself yet. Also in some previous dreams (not simulated aps or conscious ones) I have viciously attacked her (remember I am unconscious) and not so comfortable being around her. I will however talk to/question her once I've gotten to know "the somebody" first. (still I find it weird that they call themselves that)

Quote:
I find it odd how much time you are spending in the RTZ, I find that the RTZ is nothing more than a so-called astral proving grounds. A place for you to metaphorically grow your astral wings and learn the physics of the spirit dimensions. It is obvious you are equating the physical world's physics inside of the RTZ because you are opening doors.
Yes... In the past I've tried out putting my hand through my bedroom door, moving the sun, flying and some other "physically impossible things" including teleportation however I don't feel confident doing these things because they often cause my to wake up. The more I treat it like reality the easier it is to remain within it.

Here's a direct link to my 2nd astral experience where I did more "astral" things such as flying, floating through the ceiling, putting my hand through my door and making the sun rise... Do your believe this experience occurred in the RTZ: (Skip the beginning and read the part in blue to read the astral experience rather than the method of entry)
http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4117#msg4117

Quote:
Next time you think you are projecting I advise you to practice flying, if you already know how to fly in the astral then I advise you to fly up through the ceiling of the RTZ and keep going through the darkness. If you are interested in conversing with astral entities the higher you are able to go the more likely you will be to interact with a higher vibrational entity. With your subconscious being so controlled by the physical dimension I doubt you will be able to go very high in the beginning, but with each experience and your eyes opening to the truth about APing you will be able to go further. You might find you cannot fly through the ceiling though and this most likely will be because of your beliefs/disbeliefs about AP and attachments to the physical dimension. Once those are shed you will be able to travel much more freely through out the various planes.
In the past I have done exactly that! In the experience I posted above I was repelled away from my ceiling when I tried floating up to it. There is another experience however where I managed to jump into it/through it and free fell into a dark void. I did this to escape an astral creature lurking in my hallway that was attempting to kill me. Here's a link to that experience: http://forum.obe4u.com/index.php?top...sg4541#msg4541

I will be exploring other dimensions away from the real time zone in my third book. Each chapter will involve finding a higher dimension that differs from the one I was previously in. Even if they are "in the mind" I can still experience them and see just how far into my subconscious I can explore. Otherwise say hello to the astral, mental, buddic, atmic and so on dimensions that I may or may not reach :)

Quote:
One thing I must advise you on though when encountering any entity in the astral, DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING. This is the cardinal rule in the astral, some entities are tricksters and will very cunningly tell you they will give you what you want but you must give them something they want, and if they are of a negative nature they want to use and abuse you in some way.
Would this "abuse" effect me physically. What types of abuse are there? Is it possible that I would become stuck there? Overall how would I be "used".

Quote:
I've read some of your writing. Are you trying to create another plane of existence and interact there with entities which you've created?
I'm trying to discover if astral projection is mental exploration or entry into another world disconnected from our mind and possibly connected to the minds of others.

Quote:
The rare occasions it came up in discussions in the sangha it appeared we tended to go to different areas in the Astral Center. Except for the gardens. Those we could describe to each other and recognize. The lamas (teachers) went to this Astral Center on their own. Guess I did to. But control and sustainability in projection I don't have. I did talk to other entities there upon occasion. Or at least I was aware and recalled enough to be able to discuss it with my lama who was also the Dorje (our founder and head of our sangha) who had taken me there at times for lessons.
So this is a non physical that many of you are visiting and experiencing together?

Quote:
Add few more, throw dream sharing, control of someone else’s dreams, consciousness Sharing, telepathy, and no doubt a lot more that haven'tcome to mind right now. Once again - anybody got a map?
Boy I would love to go into a persons dreams, have a great time with them then surprise them by meeting them in real life... "the guy from my dreams in now real!". Just imagine how happy I could make somebody... That would be awesome :)

Also a map of consciousness... Is this what your looking for?:

Its been posted here: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...-t36002.0.html

Quote:
I don't yet quite get what phase means. I thought it might mean that relaxed drifty state between being asleep and awake. But if it means astral and phase people are astral entities, why would they be your creation?
The Phase state is a term created by micheal raduga used to explain the state of being conscious within another world that's not our own. That world is called "the phase" yet most here call it the astral plane/dimension :)

Last edited by 12padams : 02-05-2012 at 08:19 AM.