Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Knower
A belief that we are our own Gods/Goddesses

what if that each thought that we have is just another world/realm for that specific dream? Meaning that you created it thinking of that decision's course, or the possibilties that you could have had.

Each one of us in those terms would make us Gods and Goddesses and if we get intact with out celestial self I'm sure that these other worlds will exist just might be exteremly hard to find. This is still a theory/hypothesis though. Thought I should throw this out here for fun.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:20 PM
Badcopyinc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckiNNgfMKcQ&t=16s
Old 10-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Knower
Exactly..........
Old 10-03-2018, 04:20 AM
Newbie ;)

This...I want to be myself God
Old 11-03-2018, 08:40 PM
Master

In the Quantum Yogic Field all realities are real. It is just a question of attention and focus...
Old 12-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by oookiritokunooo
what if that each thought that we have is just another world/realm for that specific dream? Meaning that you created it thinking of that decision's course, or the possibilties that you could have had.

Each one of us in those terms would make us Gods and Goddesses and if we get intact with out celestial self I'm sure that these other worlds will exist just might be exteremly hard to find. This is still a theory/hypothesis though. Thought I should throw this out here for fun.
God made man, man made religion and religion made God. Strange how we bow and pray to our projections, we're still worshipping the golden calf.
Old 12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder
I have hear already for beliefs or philosophies that we are GOD. Although personally, It does not resonate with me, in a sense it does not help me to be more peaceful, compassionate, calm,..person, more contrary. How does such belief helps someone when in stress or feeling down? I believe or follow ''the classic version'' of a GOD, although I do not subscribe myself to any particular religion, otherwise is Buddhism close to my heart, I even have a Buddhist goddess Guan Yin, ya, ya, some buddhist schools also have something like angels,..in the western religion,...even though I'm aware that today is the belief in GOD(s),..very unpopular especially in the western world, where many people try to get away from Christianity,..and any kind of concepts of GODS, is kinda very reminiscent of dogmatic books, unscientific people, religious scandals and betray from religious institutions..so they are often looking for more non-theistic philosophies,..
Old 12-03-2018, 09:04 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
God made man, man made religion and religion made God. Strange how we bow and pray to our projections, we're still worshipping the golden calf.

I do like this

More so as I believe that everyone and everything is 'Source', 'the primordial energy of the universe' - 'God'

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 13-03-2018, 06:25 AM
Pathfinder
In the end, it does not matter what someone believes as long as it makes him or her peaceful, compassionate,.. person. What helps all the knowledge of all our neural networks in our brains or quantum mechanics if it does not deliver any peace or whatever? What does it helps to know how the airplane works if someone is afraid of flying? It might deliver some safety on the surface, but much more not. If people find peace, well-being,..in non-theistic philosophies,..it's great - it works for them, and they should keep going. But often school of thoughts as Theravada Buddhism, ZEN,.. which are often used in some way as foundation for all kind of non-theistic philosophies (at least in our modern western world) - often don't deliver peace,..to practitioners, those schools are highly difficult to master. I'm not saying they are bad,..they are just difficult ways to realization. The end destination in both theistic and non-theistic philosophies, religions,..is always the same and not different. You can get to the other side of the river in millions of ways.
Old 13-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost_Rider_1970
I do like this

More so as I believe that everyone and everything is 'Source', 'the primordial energy of the universe' - 'God'

Thank you.

Jung called it the Prima Materia, that from which all else is made. Perfection needs to start somewhere I suppose.